• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Real/Game Character Comparisons

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Something is still not right, but I think I'm close.

me.thumb.jpg.7a66c4cd6d034826aaf0b8943d7char.thumb.jpg.0d31a6472b1f36947c7ccdcd3

We want equality! Beards for female characters or riot!

3 people like this

Posted

It would be a lot easier to create myself ingame if the standalone creator had the blader available. 

I think I still have a character slot open on RU so I can go back and adjust a few options, but basically think of my profile pic with a hairstyle that isn't in the game and brownish hair color. That's pretty much it. 

It is a bit unfortunate that we can't customize our hair a tad more, with styles and colours. Maybe in the future though, right?

Hmm I'd love making myself, but I've got that standard super curly hair that mixed (white & black, basically I'm an Obama on the complexion scale) hair :c

If the hair bothers you, you could maybe try a straight hairstyle and call it "wet" hair. xD Honestly I would just love to see you! When I see people creating themselves, it shows me that people can still be confident and artistic with themselves.

me.thumb.jpg.7a66c4cd6d034826aaf0b8943d7char.thumb.jpg.0d31a6472b1f36947c7ccdcd3

That is SUPER accurate! 10/10.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I pseudo-based mine on a friend of mine, although I can't find any pictures of her so just assume she looks kind of like this:

2zggjno.jpg

Edited by spook

Posted

I pseudo-based mine on a friend of mine, although I can't find any pictures of her so just assume she looks kind of like this:

Hidden Content

I can say that by seeing this, your friend is very pretty!

Posted

Dude this is truly a  rule 64 that is the female you and i think you have made a perfect resemblance of the female you but yea you should try to adjust the jawline a bit wider and then make the nose a bit wider then you are done 2016-01-20_23303962.thumb.JPG.7a57b4f1a02016-01-22_3689387.thumb.PNG.8f13c70288c

Posted

mecompare.png

4 people like this

Posted

Me in real life vs my CBT1 character ^.^ 

IMG_20160123_163128.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

IMG_20160123_163128.jpg

You look better in real life!

Jealousy +1 times 1000

1 person likes this

Posted

Haha, thank you for your feedback! You girls here are so pretty, I'm not surprised that you want your characters to look like you!

Posted

Prettiest girl in thread so far.

Posted

Does this look like me???

in General

Posted 2 hours ago · Report post

Hellllooooo BDO community, I've spent the past couple of days playing around with the character creator from BDO. I have probable spent a grand total of around 2.5hrs editing my characters appearance to closely resemble me. I like being able to play a game that allows me to have the freedom to be ME in the game environment. Most people like to make a character that either looks cool or badass, I rather take the time and technology given to me to try and recreate myself. Far off into the future are the days of real life SAO(sword art online) being a reality and so I thank the developers for their long and hard work in creating a beautiful character creation mechanic and our NA developers for releasing it free of charge to us. Anyways, down below is a pic of myself and a screenshot of my character, check it out and also if you have the time I set up a poll so you guys can cast your vote on whether or not I do or do not resemble my creation. :Dreal_rod.thumb.jpg.0fb5cdf5beb20aaf883b9                                 Rod_Final.thumb.JPG.ae3da324b6e707722c0a

6 people like this

Posted

in General

Hellllooooo BDO community, I've spent the past couple of days playing around with the character creator from BDO. I have probable spent a grand total of around 2.5hrs editing my characters appearance to closely resemble me. I like being able to play a game that allows me to have the freedom to be ME in the game environment. Most people like to make a character that either looks cool or badass, I rather take the time and technology given to me to try and recreate myself. Far off into the future are the days of real life SAO(sword art online) being a reality and so I thank the developers for their long and hard work in creating a beautiful character creation mechanic and our NA developers for releasing it free of charge to us. Anyways, down below is a pic of myself and a screenshot of my character, check it out and also if you have the time I set up a poll so you guys can cast your vote on whether or not I do or do not resemble my creation. :Dreal_rod.thumb.jpg.0fb5cdf5beb20aaf883b9                                 Rod_Final.thumb.JPG.ae3da324b6e707722c0a

Your answer is yes! You did a very good job on making it look like you.

Posted

in General

Dude that Furking Goood lol +1 bud its awesome

Posted

You look better in real life!

Jealousy +1 times 1000

Aw thank you so much! <3 

Posted (edited)

I need some help on the hair color if anyone wants to help. I'm a dark blonde-ish.

Mostly tried to work on facial structure, and get help since you don't see much in your own features. Went for the in-between on the length of my hair or how I keep it with product. Having issues on the hair color and failing terribly though. xD

SUGGESTIONS/HELP is much appreciated! Sliders make me MEGA OCD... the struggle is real :/

2016-01-23_28710857.JPG

1502402_609383289160271_1710698603763437452_o.jpg

11951920_795543577210907_2437528303484572018_n.jpg

Edited by Rich
1 person likes this

Posted

Your answer is yes! You did a very good job on making it look like you.

thanks lynn like ur character too

1 person likes this

Posted

Aw thank you so much! <3 

lol, every now and then I doubt that unicorns exist,and then suddenly I see one.

Helps restore my faith in the world. :-)

Stay Awesome!

2 people like this

Posted

Great job! I really like yours dude. I'm still struggling with mine before CB2 and actual launch. xD I gotta figure out height proportion since I'd want to be the equivalent of 6'3. Just trying to get my facial structures and hair down as much as possible.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great job! I really like yours dude. I'm still struggling with mine before CB2 and actual launch. xD I gotta figure out height proportion since I'd want to be the equivalent of 6'3. Just trying to get my facial structures and hair down as much as possible.

thanks man I had trouble with the eye color and the nose, and I wish they had a height indicator

Posted

Now, that's a good idea. I hadn't even considered making a character that resembled me...

I've contemplated making a character that looks like me, but I don't want a fat character. :/

Can bear partial resemblance to you- just edit out the bad parts :D

Posted

Now, that's a good idea. I hadn't even considered making a character that resembled me...

Can bear partial resemblance to you- just edit out the bad parts :D

Haha I actually tried to make a character that resembled me but I'm not very good at the character creator. xD

Posted (edited)

Haha I actually tried to make a character that resembled me but I'm not very good at the character creator. xD

Let's see it- we'll be the judge of that ;)

Erm, okay...

IMG_20160123_163128.jpg

Your char looks stunning- but your eyes irl looks much better.

Edited by Mooie Rui
1 person likes this

Posted

Let's see it- we'll be the judge of that ;)

So I gave it a solid attempt after I read your comment.

Using a year old photo for comparison.

2016-02-06_17380160.JPG

BDO Real.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

@RainbowMcFuzzy The eyes bear the most resemblance ;)

Trying to make my character, but as with all new games- having troubles getting it to work ¬¬.

Posted

So I gave it a solid attempt after I read your comment.

Using a year old photo for comparison.

2016-02-06_17380160.JPG

BDO Real.jpg

Great job! But I personally would change the face shape a little more as it looks very slim with the long hair 

I really like your picture tho, no idea why you didnt feel confident about it in the first place!

And i am happy to see that i am not the only one struggling with intense lip color being kind of blurred on the edges xD

I have created this for the "Copycat" Event hosted during CBT 1, but most people told me it looks more like me than like her...

12357212_983712178338935_7283492366725824659_o.jpg