• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

This Post is Old and Done

188 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

We've moved on.

Edited by SoberCoffee
3 people like this

Posted

Well, I don't do cooking. 

6 people like this

Posted

The outfit could be just the cooking and matter just as much as it does now. Who cares... It looks terrible too.

1 person likes this

Posted

Any time anything changes someone has to call it s big ----- you to existing whatevers and the height of outrage.

Posted

When are they adding the Venecil outfit? :(

Posted (edited)

Bump

Edited by SoberCoffee

Posted

The new Canape outfit that was just released in the shop with this last patch is statistically better than every other outfit available. Take a look.

Canape Outfit Stats are as follows...

+10% Combat Exp ... Death Penalty -10% ... Amity Gain +10% ... Vision Range +10m ... Jump Height +0.5m ... Weapon Durability Consumption -10% ... Max Stamina +100 & lastly, Cooking Skill Exp +15% ... Cooking Time Decreased by 2 seconds.

All Other Outfit Stats are as follows..

+10% Combat Exp ... Death Penalty -10% ... Amity Gain +10% ... Vision Range +10m ... Jump Height +0.5m ... Weapon Durability Consumption -10% ... Max Stamina +100

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You just released an outfit that is statistically better than every other outfit previously released. I don't know if this is a cash grab or what, but it's not commendable.

Firstly -- I now feel forced to get this costume over all others, just because it's statistically better. Yes, I am that kind of player.

Secondly -- You just gave a big middle finger to everyone who has purchased an outfit before this one was released. That's really disrespectful, especially to people who pre-ordered the Conqueror's Package. This outfit is better than that, and it shouldn't be. It should be (at best) the same, or different entirely.

If you wanted to make a cooking outfit, do it the same exact way you made the Venia Riding Attire. Make it an outfit that offers ONLY COOKING BENEFITS so it doesn't make every other outfit obsolete.

so if you do cooking its a benefit? if you don't do cooking then that stat is actually completely wasted.

Posted

I cant believe players cry over something like cooking.. Biggest "!·%·%$ in any game.. Like if you see something like decrease the mana cost of skills by 10% THEN you can CRY..

5 people like this

Posted

The new Canape outfit that was just released in the shop with this last patch is statistically better than every other outfit available. Take a look.

Canape Outfit Stats are as follows...

+10% Combat Exp ... Death Penalty -10% ... Amity Gain +10% ... Vision Range +10m ... Jump Height +0.5m ... Weapon Durability Consumption -10% ... Max Stamina +100 & lastly, Cooking Skill Exp +15% ... Cooking Time Decreased by 2 seconds.

All Other Outfit Stats are as follows..

+10% Combat Exp ... Death Penalty -10% ... Amity Gain +10% ... Vision Range +10m ... Jump Height +0.5m ... Weapon Durability Consumption -10% ... Max Stamina +100

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You just released an outfit that is statistically better than every other outfit previously released. I don't know if this is a cash grab or what, but it's not commendable.

Firstly -- I now feel forced to get this costume over all others, just because it's statistically better. Yes, I am that kind of player.

Secondly -- You just gave a big middle finger to everyone who has purchased an outfit before this one was released. That's really disrespectful, especially to people who pre-ordered the Conqueror's Package. This outfit is better than that, and it shouldn't be. It should be (at best) the same, or different entirely.

If you wanted to make a cooking outfit, do it the same exact way you made the Venia Riding Attire. Make it an outfit that offers ONLY COOKING BENEFITS so it doesn't make every other outfit obsolete.

Well yea, they want us to spend money. Expect this to be the norm moving forward. They have decided that they would rather have our money then a non P2W game. 

Posted

so if you do cooking its a benefit? if you don't do cooking then that stat is actually completely wasted.

Can you people use your brains? This costume makes all previous outfits pointless. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Bump

Edited by SoberCoffee

Posted

Can you people use your brains? This costume makes all previous outfits pointless. 

If I did cooking then yes but I don't.

I'm actually surprised people are defending this business model. Stand up now or it's only gonna get worse. Can't you see how twisted this is? Forget about the cooking, look at the principles of the matter!

I don't think its a matter of defending but just not caring since its not a stat that is used by everyone.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No outfit should give bonus xp to profession. It's retarded and this is now heading down p2w road. This developer are getting more retarded with each cash shop item they put out. Training outfit I said before yeah maybe not so p2w... but actually thinking about it now yeah, yeah it is.

It speeds up the process for you if you pay money. Really bonuses can be there but should be a minor perk.

I don't know where the ----- it ends with this lot that's the problem....people just need to not buy it. Vote with your wallet, don't buy dyes, do not buy lame ass overpriced outfits.

Korean mmos have a patchy history for a reason... they just don't seem to grasp why you don't put certain shit in your game. This game may be my first and last ever mmo I touch from Korea if they continue down this road.

Edited by Jack Sparrow
4 people like this

Posted

If I did cooking then yes but I don't.

I don't think its a matter of defending but just not caring since its not a stat that is used by everyone.

It doesn't matter if you do cooking or not, it's the only costume with a combat exp. buff which renders buying outfits useless.

Posted (edited)

Bump

Edited by SoberCoffee

Posted

It doesn't matter if you do cooking or not, it's the only costume with a combat exp. buff which renders buying outfits useless.

no it isn't

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Um... every non-life skill costume except the cooking one has a 10% combat exp bonus though...

The costumes currently without combat bonus:

Horse, ghillie and fish.

Literally every other costume has combat exp.

Edited by bakimono
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm actually surprised people are defending this business model. Stand up now or it's only gonna get worse. Can't you see how twisted this is? Forget about the cooking, look at the principles of the matter!

You mean like how it -isn't- Pay To Win and its just Pay for Convenience?

Is that added cooking bonus gonna make you win?

Do pets make you win?

Is that 10% durability reduction on all costumes going to make you win? Note that it does very, very little. If your weapon is breaking all the time then idk wtf you're doing, repairs are so cheap in this game.

Is that 100 extra stamina gonna make you win?

Is an Elion's Tear going to make you win?

No one has yet to actually provide any concrete example that isn't just explained by "Okay so...you're just not all that great at the game right now. Try to improve." so honestly...where is the argument here?

The cash shop is considered P2W on KR because you can directly sell things, like costumes, from the cash shop (there is a cap on how many pearls you can buy a month now though) on the marketplace and make a ton of silver to then, yes, buy BiS gear and whatnot.

It is not like this here.

People nowadays -severely- confuse Pay To Win when it is actually just Pay For Convenience.

5 people like this

Posted

no it isn't

Then explain yourself child. 

Posted

First they came for the pvp'ers, but I did not speak out for I am not a pvp'er. Then they came for the fishers, but I did not speak out for I am not a fisher. Then they came for the trainers, but I did not speak out for I am not a trainer. Then they came for the cooks, but I did not speak out for I am not a cook. Then they came for me and no one was left to speak out for me.

Posted

No, it really doesn't.

Posted (edited)

Honestly its cheaper for a player that wants cooking. As you said before they made the trainer outfit JUST for horse training. Any player that wants the PVE and PVP stats have to buy the horse trainer and the PVE outfit, its actually more expensive (2200 + 2900) if they do it that way.. You are forced to buy TWO outfits instead of one. Good job including the life buffs with PVE/PVP buffs. OVERALL its cheaper for the buyer in my opinion.

Edited by Saltminer

Posted

i always defend this game for the P2W  screamers...i cant find a way to defend it this time, the outfit is totally p2w

Posted (edited)

No, it really doesn't.

Yes, it really does. 

Edited by Virago

Posted

i crieeverytim because my mom could only buy me one costume. and i want moar plz make it freez

4 people like this