• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

This Post is Old and Done

188 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, it really does. 

How does it?

Posted

That's it. I stop wasting my money here.

Posted (edited)

Bump

Edited by SoberCoffee
1 person likes this

Posted

Um... every non-life skill costume except the cooking one has a 10% combat exp bonus though...
The costumes currently without combat bonus:

Horse, ghillie and fish.

Literally every other costume has combat exp.

Learn the difference between costumes and outfits...

Posted (edited)

i always defend this game for the P2W  screamers...i cant find a way to defend it this time, the outfit is totally p2w

How is the outfit p2w? More like pay2save money.. If you are a new player and you want a PVE/PVP outfit and cooking outfit you have to buy two outfits instead of one.. Simple math..

Edited by Saltminer

Posted (edited)

it`s pretty ez:

more p2w > p2w 

where is the problem?

Edited by Schorsch

Posted (edited)

Also, i'd have no problem with them making craftable alternatives with perhaps slightly lesser stats and non-premium look.

Really what you should be paying for is the premium look + stats. Then allow others perhaps to craft a lesser premium version... that's fine.

The Ghillie suit... even though I own one should just not -----ing be in the game really..... just delete it. Refund me. All good. This is coming from a ghillie owner. Stuff like the Fish Suit is fine, it's just retarded little outfit fishers can bum each other with. Riding outfit is fine too really... but there should be something you can craft a little easier to get the same stats. The silver outfit enhancement is punishing as -----.... to get +3 it's gonna be a struggle.

This canape outfit? the ----- you thinking Daum, doesn't just boost cooking a decent amount. Gives all combat bonuses too? Fine sell it for cooking.... then again non premium outfit, make a craftable one with similar stats / little less.

Edited by Jack Sparrow

Posted

How does it?

How doesn't it? It's the ONLY costume with exp. buff. Someone who cooks only has to pay $30 where as someone who does fishing or training has to pay $60 for their costume and a 10% exp. buff outfit. 

Posted

i crieeverytim because my mom could only buy me one costume. and i want moar plz make it freez

Heheheheh. Personally i don't give a crap what new outfits buff. I buy stuff because I like the way it looks. The OP seems to think that everyone HAS to be as ocd about some small buffs or else they are crazy!

1 person likes this

Posted

How is the outfit p2w? More like pay2save money.. If you are a new player and you want a PVE/PVP outfit and cooking outfit you have to buy two outfits.. Simple math..

it is p2w cuz exp gain, amity gain. death penalty reduced, etc...all in one set, to be clear im gonna have tu buy it because of the amity gain, dont come to me speaking bs about you not noticing how much harder it has become to gain amity from grunil vendor since the patch of may 13

Posted

it is p2w cuz exp gain, amity gain. death penalty reduced, etc...all in one set, to be clear im gonna have tu buy it because of the amity gain, dont come to me speaking bs about you not noticing how much harder it has become to gain amity from grunil vendor since the patch of may 13

come castle siege with your p2w costume ill handle your ass back to you.

Posted

Learn the difference between costumes and outfits...

My bad; so you're jumping up and down over the combat exp bonus on the cooking outfit saying it makes the other ones irrelevant...

Fishing still gives + fishing and + swim speed
Horse costume trains your horses faster
Trent suit still hides your nameplate and still increases gathering speed

Sure, you'd need to spend more money to get the exp bonus too but that's not going to make those costumes irrelevant. The other ones either save you a lot more time overall or they provide other benefits that make up for it. As it is cooking is one of the easiest life skills to train and you really wont spend a huge amount of time doing it compared to horse training nor make money like you would from fishing.

Everything you listed is already on all but 3 cash shop costumes / outfits in the game; has been since launch.

Posted

This is why this game is so p2w; too many daumshill plebs muffling out the players who actually know how the game works. 

Posted (edited)

How about you guys stop crying and get a ------- job/part-time job. Or just ask your mommy to buy it for you. :^) 

Edited by Saltminer

Posted

Sure, you'd need to spend more money to get the exp bonus too but that's not going to make those costumes irrelevant.

Yeah dude, paying an extra $30 isn't relevant. 

Posted

The new Canape outfit that was just released in the shop with this last patch is statistically better than every other outfit available. Take a look.

Canape Outfit Stats are as follows...

+10% Combat Exp ... Death Penalty -10% ... Amity Gain +10% ... Vision Range +10m ... Jump Height +0.5m ... Weapon Durability Consumption -10% ... Max Stamina +100 & lastly, Cooking Skill Exp +15% ... Cooking Time Decreased by 2 seconds.

All Other Outfit Stats are as follows..

+10% Combat Exp ... Death Penalty -10% ... Amity Gain +10% ... Vision Range +10m ... Jump Height +0.5m ... Weapon Durability Consumption -10% ... Max Stamina +100

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You just released an outfit that is statistically better than every other outfit previously released. I don't know if this is a cash grab or what, but it's not commendable.

Firstly -- I now feel forced to get this costume over all others, just because it's statistically better. Yes, I am that kind of player.

Secondly -- You just gave a big middle finger to everyone who has purchased an outfit before this one was released. That's really disrespectful, especially to people who pre-ordered the Conqueror's Package. This outfit is better than that, and it shouldn't be. It should be (at best) the same, or different entirely.

If you wanted to make a cooking outfit, do it the same exact way you made the Venia Riding Attire. Make it an outfit that offers ONLY COOKING BENEFITS so it doesn't make every other outfit obsolete.

Because you need all the other stats when you're cooking?

Plenty of tradeskill costumes out there already, this one just bundled the other benefits in with it. 

It's not a "Big middle finger"...what an absurd notion.

Posted (edited)

This isn't about pay-to-win. This is about them releasing costumes that offer the same & more benefits than costumes that were previously released. It's about them making previous costumes obsolete with new ones, rendering our past purchases a waste. Now we have to buy the new ones just to keep up with all the new benefits. Sure, it's just cooking.. for now. What's next? Again, this has nothing to do with p2w. This has to do with a greedy business model that will only get worse if we don't stand up for a proper policy.

Not really.

Mind you this costume was already out on KR as well. Think anyone felt the same way? Maybe, but I highly doubt its a problem now.

Paranoia isn't healthy, you know.

Skepticism in small doses where applicable, sure, but paranoia not so much.

Company needs to make money. Holy shit conspiracy! 

If you want the costume, for your cooking (who the ----- cares?) then get it, but at the end of the day even if they add an outfit that increases Alchemy skill EXP (holy ----- if only) with the same reduction in doing alchemy then...who cares? Yeah sure, it's nice, but you don't need to buy it, you don't even need to buy it if you do cooking.

Honestly not seeing the issue. It isn't greedy, its just...cash shop. People spend more money on useless bullshit skins in LoL that do -nothing- than they will on an outift that has cooking exp boost and combat exp boost on it. I don't want it, a lot of other people don't want it. Do you want it?

Ghillie still serves a purpose, training outfit still serves a purpose, fish outfit still serves a purpose. Each different to the other. Do you need them? No. Are they convenient to have? Yes. Do I care about having any of them? Not really.

Edited by Jefferson

Posted

My bad; so you're jumping up and down over the combat exp bonus on the cooking outfit saying it makes the other ones irrelevant...
Fishing still gives + fishing and + swim speed
Horse costume trains your horses faster
Trent suit still hides your nameplate and still increases gathering speed

Sure, you'd need to spend more money to get the exp bonus too but that's not going to make those costumes irrelevant. The other ones either save you a lot more time overall or they provide other benefits that make up for it. As it is cooking is one of the easiest life skills to train and you really wont spend a huge amount of time doing it compared to horse training nor make money like you would from fishing.

Everything you listed is already on all but 3 cash shop costumes / outfits in the game; has been since launch.

Your point is irrelevant.. Is like auto makers.. All the previous cars they made are irrelevant, because this year they made a cheaper car that uses less fuel??  Sorry for making this year a car that is more convenient?

Posted

Because you need all the other stats when you're cooking?

Plenty of tradeskill costumes out there already, this one just bundled the other benefits in with it. 

It's not a "Big middle finger"...what an absurd notion.

I agree, we have the silver embroided outfits which boost profession XP. They are in the game... that's fine.

The problem is enhancing them is utter -----ing aids again and you blow up countless amounts of them.... it's cancer. Fine you wanna put cash shop boosts in? cool make enhancing profession items a little less punishing for people so they have an alternative....

Posted

Yes pls add 10% combat xp to my horse training costume it's so cute I wanna wear it while grinding my waifu booty look so good in it :x

Posted

I'm actually surprised people are defending this business model. Stand up now or it's only gonna get worse. Can't you see how twisted this is? Forget about the cooking, look at the principles of the matter!

Huh? Principles? They're a business. It's freaking COOKING for the love of God. Where was your outrage when they released the +20% horse training outfit?

Does it matter that they're slowly releasing life skill outfits? This provides a cooking advantage ONLY. Other outfits aren't rendered useless. Anyone who wants a cooking benefit must buy this outfit. Anyone who doesn't care about cooking is fine using any other costume.  

What is the difficulty in grasping this logic?

Posted

This is why this game is so p2w; too many daumshill plebs muffling out the players who actually know how the game works. 

Or maybe people just aren't freaking out about a small boost to cooking like you are?

Maybe some of us already know all this stuff is just a direct translation from the other versions and isn't some devious change done by daum?

Yeah dude, paying an extra $30 isn't relevant. 

Did I say paying $30 (and it's really more like $20 unless you don't buy anything with the extra pearls, and if you have another costume you don't need the 2900 pearl version) wasn't relevant or that the costumes themselves offered different bonuses that make up for that difference?

Your point is irrelevant.. Is like auto makers.. All the previous cars they made are irrelevant, because this year they made a cheaper car that uses less fuel??  Sorry for making this year a car that is more convenient?

You don't actually make a point here. Cars do not magically become irrelevant because a new year's model was made.

Posted

No outfit should give bonus xp to profession. It's retarded and this is now heading down p2w road. This developer are getting more retarded with each cash shop item they put out. Training outfit I said before yeah maybe not so p2w... but actually thinking about it now yeah, yeah it is.

It speeds up the process for you if you pay money. Really bonuses can be there but should be a minor perk.

I don't know where the ----- it ends with this lot that's the problem....people just need to not buy it. Vote with your wallet, don't buy dyes, do not buy lame ass overpriced outfits.

Korean mmos have a patchy history for a reason... they just don't seem to grasp why you don't put certain shit in your game. This game may be my first and last ever mmo I touch from Korea if they continue down this road.

Cash shop items have *Always* been time savers and this is no different. It saves you time but it doesn't give you an advantage.  

Posted

i crieeverytim because my mom could only buy me one costume. and i want moar plz make it freez

How about you guys stop crying and get a ------- job/part-time job. Or just ask your mommy to buy it for you. :^) 

waahhhh I have no argument so I have to accuse you of having not job :^^^(((

Capture.PNG

Posted

Or maybe people just aren't freaking out about a small boost to cooking like you are?

Maybe some of us already know all this stuff is just a direct translation from the other versions and isn't some devious change done by daum?

Did I say paying $30 (and it's really more like $20 unless you don't buy anything with the extra pearls, and if you have another costume you don't need the 2900 pearl version) wasn't relevant or that the costumes themselves offered different bonuses that make up for that difference?

You don't actually make a point here. Cars do not magically become irrelevant because a new year's model was made.

Every year they make a new car with same features as the previous models PLUS new better features.. How is that different? Same features+ new and better.. How is that bad?