• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bad news: Ninja/Kunoichi

106 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So Ninja/Kunoichi won't release until late July. Which means, you will be so far behind trying to level up a ninja, that it will be a constant catch up game, and nothing more. Even with the exp events.. people will keep pulling ahead on levels. I guess people will be botting even more than they are now, and get away with it. So Valencia will be out June 1st with the +16, which makes Tamers completely useless as the pet doesn't scale, the desync issues, and the list goes on. Rangers/Sorcs are still over powered, but they don't want to release ninja? The game is already thinning out, I see so many people selling their accounts, more than most mmo's this early on.

Good job PA, you screwed a lot of people over with your false hope on releasing a class people are waiting to main. Some of us went Tamer, and endure the shitty ass class so we can gear up for Ninja, but now that was thrown out the window for another 2 and a half months. Just release Ninja as is, and patch it later, so people can play what they want. Don't pull this stupid crap about having to patch it later.. this is a damn MMO, patches happen all the time!

CM_Tytyes added a post in a topic Valencia Part 1 is coming to BDO !    5 hours ago

Hey guys,
As PM_Belsazar said in a recent interview, because PA didn't like the class balance we had to delay the release of Ninja/Kunoichi to July.
Also regarding the schedule, as you already saw we don't and will not release things in the same order as Korea did.  

If you want Ninja/Kunoichi and don't want to wait.. sign/like and spam these forums with it. Create more, and more topics about it, until they get the message.

Edited by Catch
20 people like this

Posted

So Ninja/Kunoichi won't release until late July. Which means, you will be so far behind trying to level up a ninja, that it will be a constant catch up game, and nothing more. Even with the exp events.. people will keep pulling ahead on levels. I guess people will be botting even more than they are now, and get away with it. So Valencia will be out June 1st with the +16, which makes Tamers completely useless as the pet doesn't scale, the desync issues, and the list goes on. Rangers/Sorcs are still over powered, but they don't want to release ninja? The game is already thinning out, I see so many people selling their accounts, more than most mmo's this early on.

Good job PA, you screwed a lot of people over with your false hope on releasing a class people are waiting to main. Some of us went Tamer, and endure the shitty ass class so we can gear up for Ninja, but now that was thrown out the window for another 2 and a half months. No thanks, not going to waste my time with this game anymore.

CM_Tytyes added a post in a topic Valencia Part 1 is coming to BDO !    5 hours ago

Hey guys,
As PM_Belsazar said in a recent interview, because PA didn't like the class balance we had to delay the release of Ninja/Kunoichi to July.
Also regarding the schedule, as you already saw we don't and will not release things in the same order as Korea did.  

See you in 2 months good thing I play games for fun and not as a job

15 people like this

Posted

If they released Ninja right now - everyone would complain it's a "weak class" just like Blader/Plum.  Ninja is shit in KR, I can kill a Ninja so fast.

With the CC-nerf they essentially killed the entire point of being a Ninja and the class needs a big rebalance / it's awakening to save it.

Posted

If they released Ninja right now - everyone would complain it's a "weak class" just like Blader/Plum.  Ninja is shit in KR, I can kill a Ninja so fast.

With the CC-nerf they essentially killed the entire point of being a Ninja and the class needs a big rebalance / it's awakening to save it.

At least you can level it up, and have it ready for the patch. This is a choice people can make, and not a FORCED choice. The long they wait, the harder it will be to catch up, and by the time they release Ninja, a lot of people will have already quit. You can say, good, let them leave etc, etc.. but in the large scheme of things, it hurts the game. They promised ninja for mid may, and then they decide to push it out over TWO MONTHS. I can see a week or two at best... but over TWO MONTHS? That is a damn joke.

4 people like this

Posted

Before they nerfed CC, ninja/kunoichi was very fun in JP.

Now, it's just a joke of a class. I'd rather wait to play it than play a class that's worse than blader/plum at release.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sucks tbh. 

I'd like to see NInja / Kuno come out for people maining it way before we get into val or +16. 

They are already behind on the SP grind. Can't even power level someone through that. After soft cap getting SP in a party is a joke. ~.~''

2 people like this

Posted

Before they nerfed CC, ninja/kunoichi was very fun in JP.

Now, it's just a joke of a class. I'd rather wait to play it than play a class that's worse than blader/plum at release.

That is my point, you can have the option to wait, or at least start leveling it up. They need to release it as promised, as some of us are playing it just for that class, and willing to accept the nerf'd class and wait for a patch. Right now, everything I am doing is a waste of time. 

Posted

That is my point, you can have the option to wait, or at least start leveling it up. They need to release it as promised, as some of us are playing it just for that class, and willing to accept the nerf'd class and wait for a patch. Right now, everything I am doing is a waste of time. 

Yeah it sucks no doubt about it. Pre-nerf it was basically the most fun class to play. Post nerf its worse than playing any other class... so bad that even leveling is a pain once you hit media even worse than musa/maewah from what I hear in JP now.

Just make more money, level another class, more life skills, farm more materials, get more black stones. Still tons of stuff to do IMO. 

1 person likes this

Posted

the funny thing is daum is spreadin bullshit with their balance joke

cuz sorc , ranger is fine ;DDD

FU, no single penny to such bad company

4 people like this

Posted

WTF are you talking about, Im playing korea right now and im main ninja. the class is really well balanced right now, even without its awakening yet. you must be talking out of your ass or you went up against really bad ninjas.

3 people like this

Posted

It literally takes 10ish hours to grind to 50. Over-react much?

1 person likes this

Posted

This community sucks 

7 people like this

Posted

Wasn't it Pearl Abyss's decision to post pone it , not Daum's? Pretty sure that was posted somewhere before but not sure. Either way, if it is up to Daum , at least release it and allow leveling for PvE and gear grinding then let the affects of balance make it's course afterwards, would actually benefit because you would allow people to test changes and bring on feedback as opposed to a huge delay and THEN feedback on top of it..

Posted

Daum is just hiding behind PA to keep playerbase calm

but thats DAUM DECISION.

Posted

Sucks tbh. 

I'd like to see NInja / Kuno come out for people maining it way before we get into val or +16. 

They are already behind on the SP grind. Can't even power level someone through that. After soft cap getting SP in a party is a joke. ~.~''

Exactly

It literally takes 10ish hours to grind to 50. Over-react much?

It takes no time at all to hit 50, but level 50 is nothing. Getting caught up to 58-60 is not going to be possible.. You have any clue how long it takes to hit 59-60? Getting caught up will be a joke, also the combat skills are part of the big problem, as you need to get that up as well. They need to just release the ninja as is, so that people can at least level, and be on par with the rest of the game.

Sieges, etc.. people playing ninja won't be able to participate, because they will just be getting 1 shot.

Posted

Exactly

It takes no time at all to hit 50, but level 50 is nothing. Getting caught up to 58-60 is not going to be possible.. You have any clue how long it takes to hit 59-60? Getting caught up will be a joke, also the combat skills are part of the big problem, as you need to get that up as well. They need to just release the ninja as is, so that people can at least level, and be on par with the rest of the game.

Sieges, etc.. people playing ninja won't be able to participate, because they will just be getting 1 shot.

Well you are right about that, I haven't even begun the grind to 58 so i do not know how harsh that is. They are pretty free with the bonus exp events though, so I hope they will come up with something good to make this not so awful for the ninjas.

Posted

the people just want to play it!

I dont care about weakness atm on it, but i dont see any sence to wait more than 2 month to play the game like i want and there many player who think still the same, you miss all events you cant catch up on level etc......

Maybe your not good in PvP than atm with it but if player want it just give it ez.....

Every week this game get more worst and worst........

Posted

Well you are right about that, I haven't even begun the grind to 58 so i do not know how harsh that is. They are pretty free with the bonus exp events though, so I hope they will come up with something good to make this not so awful for the ninjas.

Only thing they can do is to release it as promised. Nerf'd or not.. the Ninja class is fine in KR, so the excuse they are making is bullshit, and an utter lie. If anything they are a bit under powered, and people can deal with that, as long as they have the class they want to play. The point of all this is, release the f'king class, let us level it, and wait for a patch. People will be a lot happier with the class now, then wait for it and be screwed leveling it, and playing a class they don't even like now.

Posted

They're going to continue losing more and more dedicated players because they can't play the game the right way. The class they enjoy. This is a HORRIBLE business move of their part. Sucks to see such a promising game go into the trash for such small fixes that became large fatal errors 

Posted (edited)

the people just want to play it!

I dont care about weakness atm on it, but i dont see any sence to wait more than 2 month to play the game like i want and there many player who think still the same, you miss all events you cant catch up on level etc......

Maybe your not good in PvP than atm with it but if player want it just give it ez.....

Every week this game get more worst and worst........

I couldn't agree more. Go look at all the sites where people sell accounts, it is being flooded with people selling accounts. They are getting tired of the game, and the lack of content (siege/node wars), and broken promises, hackers/botters that are roaming freely (I can vouche for this, because I found numerous bots, and have videos of them all, and sent them to Daum already on numerous occasions. All they do is close the ticket with a thank you, and a week later, the same person is still botting), unbalanced classes (Ranger/Sorc), broken field bosses, bullshit hidden stats/rng system for loot. This game has MAJOR issue, and Daum/PA are making empty promises.

I will start making the videos of botters public pretty soon, since they are doing nothing about it. Mind as well start a real witch hunt! I will make a small website (So it doesn't break the forum rules here) with the names, locations, and links to videos of players, so you guys can hunt them down, unless they actually start banning them.

Edited by Catch

Posted

Man even if they release it now people will still find something to complain about the class.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Man even if they release it now people will still find something to complain about the class.

The difference is, people can LEVEL IT, and GAIN COMBAT SKILL POINTS! People will complain for the sake of complaining, but if they release the class as is, and make it known its not properly balanced, it will not give said people a reason to complain, and it will be VERY minimal.

Edit: It is far worse releasing it later, and having to play the catch up game, than releasing it now, and be a bit under powered.

Edited by Catch

Posted

People are going to complain regardless of when it gets released. They could release it 4 months from now in a completely perfect state and people will complain, so that isn't really a valid argument as to why the delay when there are way more broken things in the game. As someone pointed out before Maehwa and Musa would of been fine had they not tried to re-balance it before coming to the NA/EU market. So whats to say they don't make the same mistakes with this re-balance.

I would much rather have the class now and get used to it, get it leveled, geared and skill points accumulated even if it isn't completely balanced against the current classes, then wait 2-3 more months because they don't want to have to do more work and bring in a patch afterwards. 

Posted

Was so hyped about that class since i played it in KR, and now i see my friends leaving everyday and daum is pushing the release away again and again ... kill me please ¬¬

Posted (edited)

We need to have Ninja/Kunoichi in the game as promised, not 2 1/2 months later from today.

Edited by Catch
1 person likes this