• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

But Did Zerkers Really Need 3k+ HP

90 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello,

Discussion on the Zerker "rebalance"?  From the outside looking in, it looks like that last balance tweak for Zerkers finally fixed them and they felt competitive.  Now I have buddies with 3200-3300 HP without any special buffs.  Your average 55 Zerker should have around 3000.

Not only does this make it a lot hard to kill them, it also gives them a huge damage boost to one of their main damage abilities.

What do you guys think?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

well its now like in korea ^^ so its fine i think

Edited by lugg

Posted (edited)

i think.. KAIIIOOOOOKEN (x10)

Edited by Lachdanan

Posted

Never played one but Zerks needed a buff badly. The only threat they ever posed was their grab. 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well honestly they kinda do.  They have ZERO ranged options when it comes to fighting Worldbosses.  Their only contribution in this game there was occasionally whipping out a musket and stunning Bheg or spin-to-win behind the Dim Tree until some d-hole Wizard standing on the wrong side pulled enough aggro that the Tree/Mudster would 180 mid-attack animation and one shot the poor fatties.

Maybe once they get their awakening... the higher HP pool *might* become a concern in PvP but right now they're just glorified grapple bots in a game where even Bots can get ****ed over by the massive constant desynching or I-frame spam of whatever they're trying to grab

Edited by iller
1 person likes this

Posted

Is that enough to not get 1 shoted by world bosses?

Just curious...

Posted

Never played one but Zerks needed a buff badly. The only threat they ever posed was their grab. 

Maybe the zerkers you play with are just ass, no offense.  The float/spin combo if done successfully can 75% my health as a 220 DP warrior with 2400HP.

World bosses I don't feel is a legit excuse considering the buff didn't extend to all melee.

Posted (edited)

I, as well as nearly everyone I've spoken to in game, thought zerkers were in a great spot prior to this buff. The only problem I saw them facing was desync, but you can't just buff numbers to compensate for that. I don't know where this buff came from but imo it took zerkers from a really well balanced class to potentially the new OP.

Edited by Calimar
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Maybe the zerkers you play with are just ass, no offense.  The float/spin combo if done successfully can 75% my health as a 220 DP warrior with 2400HP.
World bosses I don't feel is a legit excuse considering the buff didn't extend to all melee.

I might have faced all shit Zerks. That is true. Never had one that really hurt me or scared me and I'm only a 204dp war with 2k health

Just in my personal experience, Zerks have seemed like they were one of weakest enemies I've gone up against. Not as easy to kill as some classes but their dmg always felt like they were just scratching me.

And yes, it is clear Daum hates melee when it comes to world/field bosses 

Edited by WVUTrip

Posted (edited)

Maybe the zerkers you play with are just ass, no offense.

Lemme stop ya right there b/c you're about to describe 10% of the 10% of the 10%....

IE: 10% of the Zerks who somehow managed to farm BIS, from the 10% bracket of people who even PvP and/or know how to play one competitively, OF THE 10% of players who even gave Zerker a 2nd look after rolling one and discovering that all you do all day in PvE is use one skill that isn't even spikey damage but really just a large watered down AOE

And this is isn't even including the: "Holy **** I look retarded riding this donkey" and "WTF, I get stuck in my house everytime I get out of bed??"

Edited by iller

Posted

I, as well as nearly everyone I've spoken to in game, thought zerkers were in a great spot prior to this buff. The only problem I saw them facing was desync, but you can't just buff numbers to compensate for that. I don't know where this buff came from but imo it took zerkers from a really well balanced class to potentially the new OP.

The buff came from korea's ver, desync still needs to be looked at.

Posted

Lemme stop ya right there b/c you're about to describe 10% of the 10% of the 10%....

IE: 10% of the Zerks who somehow managed to farm BIS, from the 10% bracket of people who even PvP and/or know how to play one competitively, OF THE 10% of players who even gave Zerker a 2nd look after rolling one and discovering that all you do all day in PvE is use one skill that isn't even spikey damage but really just a large watered down AOE

Zerkers like most classes have access to advanced CC-lock combos that raise their damage output significantly.  People actually think warriors are OP when they see it used, while Zerkers is even worse.

I think it's good - no nerf or buff needed - you do not need to be BiS gear to be good at Zerker.  You just need to chain CC and hope for the best.

Posted

"have access to advanced CC-lock combos"

Good luck landing them even 50% of the time on these servers, that is the issue that Berserker is facing right now. Yes, great CC , when you can land them.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i actually dont get the Zerker Buff at all.... 55 zerker has more hp then a 57 valk by like 300hp LOL so at 57 zerker will have over 600+ hp to 57 valks , warriors 

Edited by Acover
1 person likes this

Posted

People actually think warriors are OP...

WHO?  WHO...AAAAAARE, THESE PEOPLE??     I demand a list of names!!   This is the biggest fairytale I've heard from PvP land.  Infact, do U even PvP bro?

Posted

Zerker Spin2win incoming. 

I do believe they needed some help but just get ready cause they are not only going to be crazy now but wait until awakening. Then all you will see is "Nerf Zerker!!!!"

Posted

i actually dont get the Zerker Buff at all.... 55 zerker has more hp then a 57 valk by like 300hp LOL so at 57 zerker will have over 600+ hp to 57 valks , warriors 

Valk and Warrior also get a nice gap closer and a good uptime of blocks. You can't just compare classes like that half-hazardly. There are reasons why zerker got the HP buff, I don't even main zerker but I understand why it was given.

Posted (edited)

Zerker Spin2win incoming. 

I do believe they needed some help but just get ready cause they are not only going to be crazy now but wait until awakening. Then all you will see is "Nerf Zerker!!!!"

I'm fine with crossing that bridge when we reach it.   Particularly if it involves giving Tamers, & Valks, & Bladers the primary "CounterPlay" means of dealing with "MegaMan" Zerkers.  B/c really,  Valks & Bladers, and Tamers especially are only going to be cut more and more out of the GvG meta unless something drastic is done soon to keep them in it and Counterplay is not just a designer buzzword -- all of Overwatch's future success is pretty much riding on that next level of "social experiment" with this design concept  (way more than TF2 ever did)

Edited by iller

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Discussion on the Zerker "rebalance"?  From the outside looking in, it looks like that last balance tweak for Zerkers finally fixed them and they felt competitive.  Now I have buddies with 3200-3300 HP without any special buffs.  Your average 55 Zerker should have around 3000.

Not only does this make it a lot hard to kill them, it also gives them a huge damage boost to one of their main damage abilities.

What do you guys think?

Your information is false, try 2300, 2500 with food/crystals. 

-Sincerely yours, 55 Berserker. 

Side note: I find it -----ing hilarious that someone gonna ----- or even ask this question about undoubtedly the most shit on class in this game. Get real, get rekt. 

Edited by Kurano
2 people like this

Posted

Values or Warrior have block. We had nothing. More hp makes up for it. Especially good balanced in gvg now. We did way to fast before we could even do anything. 

This finally lets us be competitive. Don't forget. We have to soak all the damage in. No cheese blocking. 

Posted

zerkers r huge they should be the tankiest xD their awakening so strong too >.< im happy for them my zerker friend was kinda bummed about his class i just told him to hang in there until awakening :D

Posted

this. Well played zerkers werent having issues. Now those zerkrs are gonna ----- everyone and anything up, except maybe sorc

Posted

this. Well played zerkers werent having issues. Now those zerkrs are gonna ----- everyone and anything up, except maybe sorc

Youre an idiot... 100% perfect play and timing means shit with trash servers and constant desync. 

Or.... You're just very bad and/or low level/gear.

2 people like this

Posted

Lol zerkers will never die now, best idea ever......

Posted

had a fight earlier with a berserker (warrior here)
ended in a draw like most fights with them.
we're just incapable of killing each other lol.
i still wonder why melee classes are so weak actually.
once you get in range of your enemy, you'd expect melee classes to be strong, but it really doesn't feel like that xD