• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

But Did Zerkers Really Need 3k+ HP

90 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sure they did. It's not like they couldn't already Grab you through 60% Resistance 100% of the time, through a ME+T3Teleport+Earth's Response (30m away) for easily ten seconds of complete immunity to damage (because if you're grabbed you can't attack), allowing them to heal hundreds of Health from 5 second Cooldown Potions or anything...

Nor could they run over 100m with the single press of a button, to outrun even V escapes, or anything of the such.

The game is perfectly balanced. Next, we should give Rangers immunity to damage from Melee classes while Airborn. Because it just makes so much sense to buff senselessly unbalanced -----ing classes, with senselessly unbalanced mechanics.

Like 360* Shield Immunity. Great idea. Perfect Balance. Much PVP ability.

Edited by Shades

Posted (edited)

Edited by Rakhil
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm a level 54 Zerk at about 2130 health.  If you think every Zerk you come across is going to magically have 3000 health, you're delusional, ignorant, or dumb.

However, a 50% increase in total health seems a bit intense.  The one thing I see it really helping is those situations where you aren't in Baller Outrageous gear, you grab someone, then you get focused down while you're locked in CC on one person unable to Super Armor/use mobility/etc.  Now you could argue those are bad times to grab, and you would probably be right.

I'll be curious to see if it feels like it was too much.  I already felt pretty solid in PvP, and I'm not even completely comfortable with my full CC/combo arsenal yet.

let me guess. Your health isn't level 30. 

Posted

let me guess. Your health isn't level 30. 

If every Health level up to 30 gave me another 10 HP, that'd put me at 2310.  I sometimes forget to chain-chug food while I'm online, but again, this gets back to assuming every single Zerk you fight is going to be max-geared, max-statted, with max expensive gems.

And if you think having all of that makes them too difficult to kill, welcome to Black Desert Online, the gear-based MMORNG.

Posted

If every Health level up to 30 gave me another 10 HP, that'd put me at 2310.  I sometimes forget to chain-chug food while I'm online, but again, this gets back to assuming every single Zerk you fight is going to be max-geared, max-statted, with max expensive gems.

And if you think having all of that makes them too difficult to kill, welcome to Black Desert Online, the gear-based MMORNG.

Seem about right. 

However you at 56. You get +100 hp passive. 

Which put you at 2.4k, then 57 2.5k. Add in armor, gems, etc and it's pretty significant difference. 

Posted

so 2300 raw at 55?

+100 chest gem

+100 offhand gem

+100 per lvl up to 58

+100 food

+ armor sets

No way in hell a Zerker is getting 3300. Have someone submit a SS or gtfo 

Posted

No way in hell a Zerker is getting 3300. Have someone submit a SS or gtfo 

I know a 57 zerkers with 2.6k health. Add in gems and armor. 2x 100hp gems = 2.8k 2x 50hp gems = 2.9k 1x black spirit gem = 3k add in food buff 3.1k now add in armor set. 

3300 is very attainable. 

Posted (edited)

They didn't touch any of the fundamental issues of Berzerkers. As long as they won't adjust these, the class will remain bad (untill awakening). The main issues being:

1) Constant desyncs on our grabs.
2) Low damage output.

The HP buff is nice, but it won't fix the broken class.

Edited by Wexoch

Posted

They didn't touch any of the fundamental issues Berzerkers. As long as they won't adjust these, the class will remain bad (untill awakening). The main issues being:

1) Constant desyncs on our grabs.
2) Low damage output.

The HP buff is nice, but it won't fix the broken class.

I agree. Melee is very underpowered right now compared to ranged class (except Sorc)

Make zero sense for us to take damage trying to close, and deal less damage when we do catch them. 

But zerker have it better than Warriors atm

1 person likes this

Posted

Never played one but Zerks needed a buff badly. The only threat they ever posed was their grab. 

^This guy knows whats up.

Posted

I live about 70 kilometers from the server park and have a 100mbit Inet connection.

My ping is between 10 / 15.

But my grabs....miss more then i land them.

Sometimes 3 grabs in a row fail, sometimes 2 grabs land succesfull.

We have the lowest burst damage and lowest sustained damage, and to be able to kill decent pvp players you rely on your grabs who just fail to work 7 out of 10 times.

timing super armor in a desync server is useless....

From all the classes out there we are suffering the most and if it wasnt that berserkers were needed for GvG / Sieges / skirmish pvp due to Fearsome Tyrant i gues half the berserker population would have been gone already and playing a sorc / ranger / wizard.

3k health looks nice on paper, but if you cant do what your class is build for then its pretty bad.

Sure there are exceptional berserkers out there that mastered the art of all hidden combo's and have beyond top notch gear, these guys dont rely that much on their cc's

But for the average to good geared zerkers playing this class was a real challenge and it still is as our burst rely of you lying down on the ground wich in our client isnt realy happening.

Posted (edited)

had a fight earlier with a berserker (warrior here)
ended in a draw like most fights with them.
we're just incapable of killing each other lol.
i still wonder why melee classes are so weak actually.
once you get in range of your enemy, you'd expect melee classes to be strong, but it really doesn't feel like that xD

Reminds me of one time where me, a warrior, and some Valkyrie were fighting (both 55). It lasted for 25 minutes! Noones health dropped below 30%, it was a pot fest. Eventually we just stopped, said "lel" and went our own ways...

Edit: to add to the thread; as a warrior;
My HP didn't go up at all, so it isn't retroactive. At level 55 I have currently 1.721 HP which doesn't feel that much ~ not sure what I'm doing wrong :3

Edited by Mabo

Posted

I live about 70 kilometers from the server park and have a 100mbit Inet connection.

My ping is between 10 / 15.

But my grabs....miss more then i land them.

Sometimes 3 grabs in a row fail, sometimes 2 grabs land succesfull.

We have the lowest burst damage and lowest sustained damage, and to be able to kill decent pvp players you rely on your grabs who just fail to work 7 out of 10 times.

timing super armor in a desync server is useless....

From all the classes out there we are suffering the most and if it wasnt that berserkers were needed for GvG / Sieges / skirmish pvp due to Fearsome Tyrant i gues half the berserker population would have been gone already and playing a sorc / ranger / wizard.

3k health looks nice on paper, but if you cant do what your class is build for then its pretty bad.

Sure there are exceptional berserkers out there that mastered the art of all hidden combo's and have beyond top notch gear, these guys dont rely that much on their cc's

But for the average to good geared zerkers playing this class was a real challenge and it still is as our burst rely of you lying down on the ground wich in our client isnt realy happening.

Half the zerk population is already gone lol, probably even more than that. On Croxus we had a Liverto Axe sit unsold at the marketplace for 2 days. Every other Liverto from any other class is sold instantly. Says enough really.

Every player in this game who mains a melee class was forced to reroll and gear an alt already to compete in the world boss farming gaming. I quess a lot of players just made those alts their mains.

1 person likes this

Posted

On Jordine they are instandly sniped :(

But we are the least popular class yet one of the most wanted :D

Brace yourself tough.....IRONMAN is comming !

Posted

Zerkers are not bad in a group, we are one of the most annoying things a small team can have in their face. Out damage righ now is however abyssmal unless we really gear for it and this is not viable in large scale pvp, problem is, we got no accessible block, so we face tank everything and grabs make us quite easy targets. If you are a warrior, when a zerker holds you in the air, this is the kind of damage we take all the time if not evading left and right.

Post awakening we are the strongest class, right up there with sorcs (need to play a good deal better thou). But nobody really complains in Korea since it is a circle, all know this. Daum makes great money when people change class, so the most powerful will never be static. (sorcs are most likely the exeption - always been great to op).

I got about 500 extra HP in the buff, not sure if I got the bad RNG from the level extra gain, but hey, 500 is nice.

We did not get this buff really, KR did, with awakenings coming VERY soon, Valencia on June 1st and Siege starting the 15th, we are most likely looking at July release.

In KR forum people are complaining  that Zerker should be a Tank, and its NOT there, awakening attacks deal lots of dmg, zerkers have huge burst DPS making most go all in AP and DP goes low, so we are not so tanky but very mobile bursty thing that can catch you, kinda like a berserker should be. They recently nerfed our damage (again in kr) and thus upped our HP. Here we are the by far least played class, when people think of us they think of the few zerkers left out there that are good, that played in KR/RU and hold out for awakening, (if it wouldnt come we would all reroll sorc), and these ppl are geared and most likely very good, thus giving you a kind overall good impression of zerkers.

Most players are horribly bad, and not so geared, I see them in red battlefield dying as soon as they approach the other team, having around 200-220 DP, and just getting slaughtered. Btw, I use -10% grab res on offhand for pvp, and still miss about 50% of all grabs thanks to desynk, it really messes with us still, and good sorcs have now found a way to IFRAME out of a grab jump midair, dont think its a hack, most top sorcs (the ones with 3-400 above their head in red battle) use it all the time, they can also iframe away from our stomp stun. Simply put, we got nothing on them, but hey it seems like we are not the only ones.

So, to sum it up, Valks and Warriors are tanks with a good block/survivability, 500 HP on them would be very OP post awakening, thats what they are balancing for now, 500 hp on zerkers is not going to make the class op currently and we are the least played, bad zerkers need some love so they dont all go and become imba sorcs.

Posted (edited)

It's sad how we melee's bicker among ourselves while the ranged classes are dominating with little effort.

Yes, but that is caused frustration of retarded balanced game. Now other melee make even less viable in PvP than before. Before all front line classes (zerk, valk and war) was balanced to each others, but not after this patch. So even if sorc + range classes still have own tier above rest of classes, now some classes stay behind even in shit tier classes.

Edited by Hekki

Posted

they need at least 10k more ! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

spoken like a true shit tier zerker

Zerker have THE BEST mobility in the game right now, YES EVEN MORE THAN Blader/Plum. 

Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=EIuiqGOsIDA

CC issues? You're not the only class that get grab desync, you have several grabs you can try as well if the other fail. Warriors have ONE.

You have self health. Warrior don't. Don't even talk about our shield because it goes down -----ing quick, and you can't even hide behind your shield if you want to be competent in PVP. Not to mention the complex cc chains that we have to do in order to get any damage off in PVP, and if you mess up once your opponent gets away and back to full health.

You might do low damage but it's still higher than Warrior. 

You have no clue what you're talking about, you're just one of those noobs getting carried by this buff. I wish you're on my server so I can get some good zerkers to rekt your entire guild.

^ LOL 

Posted

I know a certain Dane that probably choked on his potatoes out of happiness once he saw the buff. I think Zerker's are ugly as ----- but frankly as big as they are they should take more damage. Hate playing against them already, but overall a good and needed buff.

Posted

Don't understand why people are so surprised. Anyone who has played the other versions of the game knew this was coming. It's the same as the previous buffs and ranger nerfs. These happened in the Korean/Russian versions of the game. They weren't a result of anything that transpired in NA/EU.

On a side-note hope you enjoy those undertaker crits guys! It's a fair reward after finally landing 1 out of 3 grab attempts! :)

1 person likes this

Posted

2016-02-07_361819324.thumb.JPG.98534c01b

Just monitoring this thread. 

"Zerkers have a heal." - Yeah only after spending silver or farming frags to get the right passive. Rngesus needed. Tell me more how my zerker has a built in heal on all of my skills. 

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Discussion on the Zerker "rebalance"?  From the outside looking in, it looks like that last balance tweak for Zerkers finally fixed them and they felt competitive.  Now I have buddies with 3200-3300 HP without any special buffs.  Your average 55 Zerker should have around 3000.

Not only does this make it a lot hard to kill them, it also gives them a huge damage boost to one of their main damage abilities.

What do you guys think?

lvl 55 base hp is 2,4k@health lvl 30 for me - "the average berserker" is usually wearing taritas and maybe 1 black spirit crystal that makes 200 hp on top...so 2,6k....ofc with def gear or some other weird setup i also have around 3k hp but usually it rather around 2,5k for the common zerker you meet

Edited by Downset

Posted (edited)

had a fight earlier with a berserker (warrior here)
ended in a draw like most fights with them.
we're just incapable of killing each other lol.
i still wonder why melee classes are so weak actually.
once you get in range of your enemy, you'd expect melee classes to be strong, but it really doesn't feel like that xD

I feel like I do way less damage than I ought to, to a wizard.
It doesn't make sense. Aren't casters supposed to be squishy?
Is 175 AP just really low at this point?

Edited by Star Carver

Posted

I find weird that zerkers, a DPS burst class got HP buff... But Valkyries and Warriors ,a TANK class did not,

Posted

i have 2770 hp at lvl 55 with gems in chest and offhand

i could gain 300 from boss armor body and 50 hp from helm

so im not sure if thats your average zerker lol. 

post screenshot of your "friend" or gtfo