• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Musa Current state and Feedback Thread

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Since ltierally no Daum employee is reading the Class forums, here is the new Feedback Thread for Musa.

--------------------------------

Musa Status as of Patch 18.05.2016: Broken

Affected Range: Level 55+ (Endgame)

Summary Reasons:

Every Class has a definition, something that this class is known for.

The Musa does not have it anymore after the Nerf patch.(No AoE Grind, No Chase, No Assassine, No CC-Combos, there really is no definition left)

There is right now NO reason to play a Musa over other classes

Noone can complete the sentence "The Musa is the class that_______" without saying something that other classes cant do better.

PvE Farming: Outshined by Maehwa -> is much better since more dmg output while less dmg input

Chase: Outshined by Sorc -> Remember when all said "well Sorc got iframes becasue her chase skill uses stamina and cant get spammed"? Yeah well our chase now uses stamina as well and doesnt have constant i-frame.

PvP: Outshined by Maehwa -> To be fair, Musa always was outshined by Maehwa here so nothing new

Details:

Skills:

Divider: Dont use! Animation is too long. Blader staying in one place for 5 seconds is jsut a sitting duck

Carver: Only use to Animation cancel Bloom. Small Hit Box, dont use in PvE since you only hit a few mobs

Gale: Only use with animation cancel. Small Hit Box, dont use in PvE since you only hit a few mobs

Dragon Bite: Good Dmg in PvP. Small Hit Box, dont use in PvE since you only hit a few mobs You often charge through mobs and waste it. You HAVE to use your black energy once it is up which means you can not use this skill at that time. YOu better hit the ultimate on all enemies, if not you are a sitting duck and die

Rising Storm: Half DMg of Maehwa, quarter dmg of maehwa during CD.

Rising Storm ULTIMATE: NOT WORKING! Seriously it is not working at all! And never has and noone cares.

Arrow: Only use Stub, everything else is plain bullshit.

Blooming: Only use with animation cancel. Small Hit Box, dont use in PvE since you only hit a few mobs

Gameplay:

Your only AoE dmg has been decreased to deal a quarter of the DMG of Maehwa. But its CC has been made "more effective" you are outshined by Maehwa which ahs the same but double the dmg AND a frontal block while casting it AND a Back Damage decrease while casting it!

RIght now you go into a group, cast rising storm, some mobs are CCed(the weak ones) they dont die. now you dont want to use Rising storm again since its dmg is not there(cant kill grey easy mobs with it now, even though HP was decreased ... LOL). You now have to use your other skills, ALL of which dont hit more than 2 or 3 mobs IF they touch each other. While using those skills you are a sitting duck. YOu are right now constantly walking and changing direction. you are dancing from one mob to another and killing one after another.

AoE grind is still possible ... with a quarter of the dmg of Maehwa.

Your initial hit does 2760% dmg all following do 1380% ...

On contrary Musa goes in, uses her RS equivalent and deals DOUBLE the initial dmg of Musa (over 5000%!!!)... weak mosnters die, strong one almost die. Finish the remaining 2 or 3 mobs with another skill -> go to next group.

If you get hit you are stunned, so you didnt deal dmg and it is on cooldown.

And you turn around and walk around and hit 2 mobs here, and 3 mobs there.

There is no way you are killing 8 mobs at a time like all other classes right now.

Conclusion: Do NOT play Musa right now! Dont even think about it! If you want to play a fast character that deals a lot of dmg, play a Sorc. IF you want to play a blader, play Maehwa!

Posted

Well, if you'd compare awakenings I'd say Musa got the better one imo.

Posted

bump

Posted

Musa got -----ed...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Musa is now officially unplayable. Just level your lifeskills and wait for ninja/kunoichi. GG

Meanwhile, don't forget to pick up the latest fashions and other cool cashshop items.

Edited by Nerevarine
1 person likes this

Posted

Musa is now officially unplayable. Just level your lifeskills and wait for ninja/kunoichi. GG

Meanwhile, don't forget to pick up the latest fashions and other cool cashshop items on Maehwas .... since boobs ... daum loves promotion videos of female characters .... people come for the boobs!.

Dont you dare play Male characters! Boobs sell!

Posted

I just don't understand why it is so hard for them to fix the Musa class and have it work like the pre-awaken Musa from KR... Right now it just feels wrong. 

Posted

Musa in KR is too OP. Basically what is happening now is that we're the lab rat for future KR Musa Balance.

Posted

Thats really not of our concern dont you think?

"Musa will be OP in a future patch, so far ahead we dont even know when we will release it ... yeah better nerf it in its current state where it is not even strong enough to be considered to might be op"

Posted (edited)

The Musa class is playable, but it's not enjoyable. The inability to use Dragon Bite on cool down is ludicrous. 

Edited by Keys

Posted

I cannot fathom how you are all complaining. 

My Blader hits like a truck and I can actually hold my own against strong opponents (132 AP 174 DP level 55)

The play style has changed but they are in no way unplayable after last nights patch.

Stop making the rest of us look bad and re-roll because if you are having trouble now you might as well play a ranger.

4 people like this

Posted

I cannot fathom how you are all complaining. 

My Blader hits like a truck and I can actually hold my own against strong opponents (132 AP 174 DP level 55)

The play style has changed but they are in no way unplayable after last nights patch.

Stop making the rest of us look bad and re-roll because if you are having trouble now you might as well play a ranger.

of course we all can do that. decrease the damage of all skills down to 1% ... we can hold ourselfs.

We just cant farm at the same speed of all other classes! We are a DAMAGE class! our main Farming skill now does only 1300% dmg ... it is a pure joke!

Posted

Yea and I love how everyone seems to think that the ninja/kunoichi is gonna be the answer to all there problems do they realize they are more of a glass cannon than a musa and after seeing how they handled the musa maewa release what makes everyone think the ninja/kunoichi release is gonna be any better you guys seem to be putting a lot of hope into a class not even released yet to solve all your character issues not judging just saying don't set yourselves up for another let down.

I personally enjoy the musa play style and will continue to play it as they are at least showing some effort to bring it into balance/

Posted

of course we all can do that. decrease the damage of all skills down to 1% ... we can hold ourselfs.

We just cant farm at the same speed of all other classes! We are a DAMAGE class! our main Farming skill now does only 1300% dmg ... it is a pure joke!

:)

Posted

I feel very underwhelming at pvp... +15 liverto and everything...oh well...

Posted

Musa is at the bottom of the PvP ladder in Korea it will never work as we wanted it too so we wait for the Ninja.

Posted

2 thinks that are broken right now with Musa are :

1. Chase draining WP and Stamina at a higher rate! I can't even chase nor run away anymore. I became a turtle
  2. WP drain is huge somehow, before  patch I didn't need WP potion, somehow my Carver  III don't generate enough WP either!

Posted

We are a DAMAGE class! 

No, you are not. Since musa was released, he was low dmg, low def, high mobility class. 

Yes, they gave him dmg with awakening. Wait for the ducking awakening and stop crying every day, or just reroll or even better, quit!

Posted

No, you are not. Since musa was released, he was low dmg, low def, high mobility class. 

Yes, they gave him dmg with awakening. Wait for the ducking awakening and stop crying every day, or just reroll or even better, quit!

Teach me how to reroll senpai.

Posted

The Musa class is playable, but it's not enjoyable. The inability to use Dragon Bite on cool down is ludicrous. 

^ this

Also, removing the need to ani cancel dragon bite and blooming only dumb the class down, let ppl play rangers/wizards if they can not handle it..

Posted

you might want to start a new blader and lok on the graphics where it shows what the blader is

Highest Damage

High Combo

High Control

Right now we are LOWEST Damage

High Combo

Noone cares for control since you cant chain CC anymore

So maybe you go back to your sorc and leave us alone

Posted

Rolled sorc long time ago , best decision ever , now my lvl 50 blader is fisherman and he is happy about it , is retired from swordsmanship as he became too old and cant handle rubbish in medea , even tho i tryed it after patch , felt not worth it completely ...

All in all , get urself some fisherman clothes and some fishing rod and do what bladers do the best ... ;)

Posted

Musa in KR is too OP. Basically what is happening now is that we're the lab rat for future KR Musa Balance.

Exactly lol. Just comparing EU blader with RU its day and night. On RU servers with 5 attack speed you are freaking lightning fast, here I feel no difference. Plus on RU servers with no running speed increase I can outrun a Sorc just by running without Iframes and shift. Its crazy what Daum has done with blader here. And if you were standing beside watching blader on RU its like hurricane WOOSH! came and went and you don't know what happened. On EU, you like lol who is that nab trying to poke a mob?!

Rolled sorc long time ago , best decision ever , now my lvl 50 blader is fisherman and he is happy about it , is retired from swordsmanship as he became too old and cant handle rubbish in medea , even tho i tryed it after patch , felt not worth it completely ...

All in all , get urself some fisherman clothes and some fishing rod and do what bladers do the best ... ;)

Mine is gonna be flower gatherer.

Posted

I really hope they fix this mess of a class sooner rather than later. 

Posted

Blader seems to do just fine, granted i dont play one tho, but i think you are having l2p issue. Might not be the best class compared to sorc but what class is? Dueled this skilled blader with my warrior and he got me down good few times. Not bad considering warrior counters blader hard and I consider myself pretty skilled at warrior too (can beat tamers in duels). Just the skillcap seems to be high for this class as its like for many melee classes. Shitty bladers are no threat but if you got skills then you can do some serious dmg.