• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I killed a sorc!

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Buhahah
I killed this guy I couldn't touch before. 

Down with sorcs!

Rise of the blader. 

2 people like this

Posted

Buhahah
I killed this guy I couldn't touch before. 

Down with sorcs!

Rise of the blader. 

Yay!
Hopefully he was afk :3

Imagine sorcs crying about op bladers...

Posted

Yay!Hopefully he was afk :3

lol

oIhCRQA.jpg

We are top tier!

At least in 1v1 

Posted

That full superarmor while Chase is on CD must work wonders now I bet

Posted

yes, it changes the entire class.

Posted (edited)

The effect of using Chase has been changed.

1. If used when not on cool down the player is invincible.

2. If used when  on cool down the player gains Super Armor.

I don't think we get superarmor while it is on CD. I understand we get superarmor while dashing, instead of iframe, while it is on CD.

Edited by kalarro

Posted (edited)

so was it a sorc or a ranger? screenshot says ranger :P

I don't think we get superarmor while it is on CD. I understand we get superarmor while dashing, instead of iframe, while it is on CD.

I think thats what he ment. We get iframe or superarmor while dashing, not all the time of course.

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

so was it a sorc or a ranger? screenshot says ranger :P

I think thats what he ment. We get iframe or superarmor while dashing, not all the time of course.

Sorc in arena and some hero 55 ranger tried ganking me there and failed twice and got mad about it.

Was tanking all his shotguns with superarmor and hiding behind los which pissed him off. 

Love the buff. 

Posted

Indeed.

Posted

Sorc in arena and some hero 55 ranger tried ganking me there and failed twice and got mad about it.

Was tanking all his shotguns with superarmor and hiding behind los which pissed him off. 

Love the buff. 

does super armor reduce dmg by that much? if a fellow 55 ranger hit me with shotgun I would lose 50% of my hp in 1 volley at 172 dp.

im gonna have to watch what a ranger does against me more carefully...or just get outta dodge if fighting in a giant GvG.

Posted

This guy was one level above me I don't know his AP/DP but he could do 50% to me if i stayed still however during the fight his shotgun did about 10-15% on superarmor. 

I think we are kinda good against anything bar groups of players focusing and if you get grabbed some how but I don't see how that is plausible travelling at that speed. 
So long as you don't get one shot in a CC you should never really die unless you let your self get nuked without recovering hp first. 
That is why that ranger was mad, if he got a lucky shotgun I just started speeding about or behind los. 
It was practically impossible for him to kill me. Now rangers damage will go even more stupid with +20 so if you get CCd by one of them I think you'd die regardless of dp but until then I think we are good. 

Posted

Just wait until awakenings you will be the sorc of the future. 

so if you use chase while its not on cooldown you get invincibility and if it is on cooldown you get superarmor. Im surprised the nerf cattle hasn't rolled in here yet xD 

Posted

buff wizards.

Posted

Just wait until awakenings you will be the sorc of the future. 

so if you use chase while its not on cooldown you get invincibility and if it is on cooldown you get superarmor. Im surprised the nerf cattle hasn't rolled in here yet xD 

see... then we go back in time.. to pre awakening blader/plum korea.. 100% iframe on chase.. and yes u could chase cancel like u can here... and im like.. lol NA u guys dunno what u missed... u thought sorc jump move was bad... suck it up this little buff isnt as bad as it could be! lol

Posted

Now I really want to try some PvP...but I still gotta work on my gear...blergh!

Posted

Now I really want to try some PvP...but I still gotta work on my gear...blergh!

I gotta work on my skills and combos in pvp~ too many times I panic and mess up key inputs >.<

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0