• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The new CM says hello

179 posts in this topic

Posted

Willkommen!

Wie wäre es wenn Du mal arbeiten würdest, und die News auf deutsch übersetzen würdest?

Die deutsche Community hängt voll hinterher...

Posted

Precisely how many drugs do you plan on taking while residing in Amsterdam? 

Posted

Welcome CM_Praballo! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Posted

Welcome, Praballo! I hope you won't get too many grey hairs from managing this community :)
Keep up the great work and thank you for your service.

Posted

Welcome!!
its great to have you!^_^

Posted

9GgNuff.jpg

You already have more likes than me... :( 

Posted

Welcome CM_Praballo!

Posted

Welcome to hell!!!!!  xD CM_Praballo xD

Speak a language other than English and German?

Posted

Welcome.

Posted

You've been a moderator of my most played mmorpgs of all time. This can only mean that BDO will be among those top 3 played games and hopefully will be at the top!

This cannot be coincidental, it's law; it's destiny at this point. Don't fail me.

Auf wiedersehen

Posted

Greetings Community,

My name is CM_Praballo and I’m the newest addition to Daum’s team in Europe. I’m very happy to join forces with CM_Jouska as a Community Manager and I will also make sure that all suggestions, concerns and questions of the German community are being heard and to keep the German community updated.

Black Desert was on my “games to be played” list for a while and I was looking forward to jump in the game with the European launch. Now I’m part of the team. This comes with the benefit of having access to the QA server and this means I can mess around in order to be as knowledgeable as possible at launch. What can I say, this game is a beauty and I cannot wait to start a permanent char on a live server.

Some of you might wondering what I did in the past. My first job in the gaming industry brought me to England as a Games Master for LOTRO and D&D Online. Later I moved to Ireland to launch SWTOR as part of the community team. Till early January I worked for EA on a variety of games and projects. Now I’m on Flat hunt in Amsterdam and hopefully I’m settled down very soon, so I can focus on Black Desert and its community.

If you want to know more about me, just ask away.

Hi Praballo, please post no mega servers, and you will be a king!!

Posted

Welcome my friend

Posted

Welcome to the madness!

unknown.gif

Posted

Welcome

Posted

Welcome! Black Desert HYPE! you excited for launch?

Posted

Don't change this game. 

Posted

Welcome CM_Praballo, lets all together make this game even better :D

Posted

For example: Turbine took over LOTRO after the the publishing contract with Codemasters run out and moved all operations back to the states.

And the quality of support went downhill from there, I remember. Got lifetime account in LotRO since 2008. but I didnt log in game over a year.

Posted

Welcome :)

Posted

Greetings Community,

My name is CM_Praballo

Hello CM_Praballo

3 people like this

Posted

welcome :ph34r:

Posted

Hello :)

Posted

Welcome and glad you are here.

Posted

Welcome!

Oh SWTOR, that was a good multiplayer questing system.