• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Additional Maintenance May 19th

156 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys at least they sorting problems quick, pissed me not able to lvl training

Posted

did you read the maint patch notes? black stone event AND training bonus exp are both being fixed dude.

Fixing Training EXP Boost

wah wah wah wah

Which was just Edited 9 minutes ago from the original post sorry I did not check on this Edit from when i read it 45 minutes ago...... It was not in the Original message but at least they are fixing that issue as well.....

Posted

281885_3489830294740_1799764714_n (1).jpg

silly me was meant to add this as my profile picture, I'm new :S

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Daum... Why do you Cater to the Grinders and Combat people all the time... and give them a maint when you mess things up but when it comes to Life skills Bonuses you take a back seat???? Can you please explain this bull??????

You do realize that this event includes the same life skill boost % as combat and lasts for a full 13 days, not to mention the fact that the one they are fixing is the chance for all monsters to drop black stones, which means all the goats, lizards, deer, weasels, foxes which are mobs whose materials are used for: Gathering, Cooking, Processing, and Alchemy. Add that onto the fact that sharp and hard crystals are obtained through gathering which you can then process with the black stones you have gotten from drops because of these increased chances once the mechanic is fully implemented, So please tell me how this possibly correlates to this fix being geared to combat only players and completely disregards life skillers.

5 people like this

Posted

Hey Daum... Why do you Cater to the Grinders and Combat people all the time... and give them a maint when you mess things up but when it comes to Life skills Bonuses you take a back seat???? Can you please explain this bull??????

even i can explain this, why do the cater to grinders and combat people? The dont focus on 1 specific kind of people. The new content thats coming will be for high lvl players and with this help that the give us we can reach it faster so if you want to get there the help you. If you dont care about combat in general and only about life skill can i remind you that last time the gave us combat only exp boosts and now we get them for life skills as well?? Daum does listen to us but even when daum tries to help people are just to ignorant and blind to see that the TRY. 

3 people like this

Posted

i love how people complain> Hey im quiting, or why do this and such, lol. BDO keep doin what you do, people leave they do and they complain. you guys doin great. aka the suck up here lol.

3 people like this

Posted

even i can explain this, why do the cater to grinders and combat people? The dont focus on 1 specific kind of people. The new content thats coming will be for high lvl players and with this help that the give us we can reach it faster so if you want to get there the help you. If you dont care about combat in general and only about life skill can i remind you that last time the gave us combat only exp boosts and now we get them for life skills as well?? Daum does listen to us but even when daum tries to help people are just to ignorant and blind to see that the TRY. 

Fixing the bugged event "Road to Valencia [Black Stone drop from all monsters]"

Was the ORIGINAL Post when I posted my Comment Do you see any thing that includes any life skill fix????

Posted

You do realize that this event includes the same life skill boost % as combat and lasts for a full 13 days, not to mention the fact that the one they are fixing is the chance for all monsters to drop black stones, which means all the goats, lizards, deer, weasels, foxes which are mobs whose materials are used for: Gathering, Cooking, Processing, and Alchemy. Add that onto the fact that sharp and hard crystals are obtained through gathering which you can then process with the black stones you have gotten from drops because of these increased chances once the mechanic is fully implemented, So please tell me how this possibly correlates to this fix being geared to combat only players and completely disregards life skillers.

Lolimnoob you do know Percival is one of those special individual that don't read, that's why he posted something so stupid.

4gyu0j4.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Lolimnoob you do know Percival is one of those special individual that don't read, that's why he posted something so stupid.

4gyu0j4.jpg

Do you guys even read at what time posts are posted stfu ya tool....

Posted

i love how people complain> Hey im quiting, or why do this and such, lol. BDO keep doin what you do, people leave they do and they complain. you guys doin great. aka the suck up here lol.

Hey be quiet u, let them leave weeds out the stupid people.  Daum keep doing a good job, I like a company that fix problems asap instead of waiting a month later.

3 people like this

Posted

I don't see how reading what time you posted your reply has anything to do with what I told you but please feel free to read over what I told you Five or maybe even Six times until you can fully comprehend it.

Posted

why you so salty bruh

201503_1020_dgcga_sm.jpg

Posted

I thought this wouldbe more like a live hot fix with a server restart at the end.  Not a 2h maint. Good job getting it done though the life  skillers could use some more love. Lvl 30 progression still bugged

Posted

Ninja please..

Posted

I don't see how reading what time you posted your reply has anything to do with what I told you but please feel free to read over what I told you Five or maybe even Six times until you can fully comprehend it.

ORIGINAL POST WAS EDITED TO ADD THE LIFE SKILL FIX!!!! AFTER I POSTED THAT POST... Are you that special?

Posted

Second class citizens, as we don't buy thousands of Elion's Tears. 

This game is a grind game how do you people not know that? Life skills are supposed to be a secondary thing to do but the PvE/PvP is the main thing

Posted

why you so salty bruh

201503_1020_dgcga_sm.jpg

Stupid people who post stupid posts.... then claim the person who is in right is salty... thats rich... Tools will be tools...

Posted

ninja news pls..

or is stealth just that OP?

2 people like this

Posted

Awesome :) Looking forward to get back into the game! 

Posted

ORIGINAL POST WAS EDITED TO ADD THE LIFE SKILL FIX!!!! AFTER I POSTED THAT POST... Are you that special?

Like i said feel free to read my post again, i said nothing about the training skill boost fix noted in this post i was speaking of the event going on in general which you obviously have no knowledge of its contents, so before coming on the forums to rage like a child who had his candy taken away, how about you actually research what you are talking about.

Posted

Stupid people who post stupid posts.... then claim the person who is in right is salty... thats rich... Tools will be tools...

And salt will be salt I still don't see your point

Posted

How about you guys add, NINJA/KUNOICHI!!!!

2 people like this

Posted

wts acc lvl 55 zerker 

Posted

The only thing you have to fix is the Daum Cash problem!

Posted

thx for fixing this stuff

good to see that fast 

1 person likes this