• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Additional Maintenance May 19th

156 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@CM_Tytyes

I also popped a Kamasilve's Blessing I want a refund of my Loyalties thanks......

How about 2 hookers and 500$ dollars?

Edited by Feverila

Posted

I was levelling my horse - this training xp bug they are fixing what was it cause I hadn't noticed it before? - and they really don't need 2 hours for two thinks its just simple coding, I guess so anyway, ya'll complaining about the amount of down time this game has but would you prefer to have a broken, useless game? Be great-full, it means you can get up your arses and do something active - like go outside and play, do housework or that pile of washing in the corner that you've not touched since the game came out? xD Just a thought :)

Posted

I don't care about the silver but I do care about loosing a daily. 

It's spelled, "losing", not "loosing". This is my biggest pet peeve.. it is the most misspelled word on the internet. And I really have no idea how people get them confused. Imagine if someone wrote, "Lol girl, you loose." And they meant to say "lose", as in "lost, loser". But instead, they just called her a "slut". Lol. Spelling matters, people. :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

2nd

Actually, you were third :o x'D

Posted

I was levelling my horse - this training xp bug they are fixing what was it cause I hadn't noticed it before? - and they really don't need 2 hours for two thinks its just simple coding, I guess so anyway, ya'll complaining about the amount of down time this game has but would you prefer to have a broken, useless game? Be great-full, it means you can get up your arses and do something active - like go outside and play, do housework or that pile of washing in the corner that you've not touched since the game came out? xD Just a thought :)

I didn't even know there was a training bug. But I did notice horses warping past me, using some kind of animation bug to jump the horse ahead at extreme speed repeatedly. Maybe that's what they're fixing.. 

Posted

2 hours for this mini-fix?

It's not as simple as it may look ^^

Posted

I didn't even know there was a training bug. But I did notice horses warping past me, using some kind of animation bug to jump the horse ahead at extreme speed repeatedly. Maybe that's what they're fixing.. 

Nah dude this is instant accel + drift you can high boost your horse to be the fastest ingame (: sprint is nothing against it if you know how it works! 

Posted

That's just desynch

Posted

We're back live early ! :) 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

it's not high enough. i grind for 90mins and got 1 black stone armor. lol

Did you invest in the node? And did you level it up? :o Do you have levels in Luck? If you have done all that then it's definitely weird.. Cause I got 6 from grinding for 2 hours

Edited by PrimulaRose

Posted

Are you kidding me another maintenance! >:( how about you hire real people for your staff not monkeys! Ge your shit together and the server better not be down for the weekend!!!!

Posted

TY for solving issues :)

Are you kidding me another maintenance! >:( how about you hire real people for your staff not monkeys! Ge your shit together and the server better not be down for the weekend!!!!

We're back live early ! :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Dude they're already live again..

Posted

Servers are down for maintenance always for a long time and way to frequently.

A small patch never, never, never needs two (probably more…) hours of down time! Worse, applying a patch over a game updated less than 24 hours ago shows that there is no quality control at all and no test about what are delivering!

The question is whether they are lying to users that have to buy the game to play it, and the problems are much more serious thanstone drop from monsters”.

Asking the players community to identify and report bots and exploiters shows exactly the same thing, you are unable to detect them or you just don’t care and ask the game community to do the dirty work! One way or the other, shame on you Daum.

Take servers offline and secure backup:10 mins.
Migrate patch: 10 mins - add 20 mins for potential migrations issues, that needs to be corrected
Test migration: 20 mins - add 20 for potential issues, that needs to be corrected
Restart servers: 10 mins - add 20 mins for potential issues, that needs to be corrected
Open for access: 10 mins

=
2 hours.

Sure. They can plan and inform based on best case scenario and say 30 mins. And then issue information about extension after extension, as things did not go perfectly. Which people like you will of course have NO problems with either.

2 people like this

Posted

Should have never been down on the first place!!! 

Posted

Dear Daum,

Having maintenance to fix problems is of course great, but what is even more important to a game where being afk during work hours is server stability and NO SURPRISE DOWNTIME. You have probably noticed that many players haven't logged back in from before you started maintenance. Let me tell you why: because they all went to work, and when they come back and find out their PC's have been on for 8-10 hours for nothing, they will be very dissapointed.

Sort out your priorities, fixing major bugs or server lags that hinder gameplay, server uptime or an event bug fix.

Best regards,

AC

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Daum,

Having maintenance to fix problems is of course great, but what is even more important to a game where being afk during work hours is server stability and NO SURPRISE DOWNTIME. You have probably noticed that many players haven't logged back in from before you started maintenance. Let me tell you why: because they all went to work, and when they come back and find out their PC's have been on for 8-10 hours for nothing, they will be very dissapointed.

Sort out your priorities, fixing major bugs or server lags that hinder gameplay, server uptime or an event bug fix.

Best regards,

AC

Lol nice name. But when I come back from work, I prefer to log into less buggy game, that 50% horse exp not a big deal

1 person likes this

Posted

First

more maintenance. I smell kumasilve! No ninja yet huehue

no Ninja's but there the priates... arrrr.

Posted

Lol nice name. But when I come back from work, I prefer to log into less buggy game, that 50% horse exp not a big deal

Your point is taken, but the bug isn't game breaking. Such bugs should get fixed at the next scheduled maintenance and if they want give the event an extension for the days lost.

Posted

TFW no ninja

Posted

Hahahahahaha. And that's all the maint is fixing? Cool. I'm done. I hope my money bought some good cocaine. Ciao.

bye Felicia

Posted

GJ, you fix it. Yesterday all day got just one 1BS, today 40min and 8 :D

Posted

Buy a test server

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Buy a test server

Yup.

And learn the difference between *= 0.3 and += 0.3 xD

Wonder what the exact complications of live updates are. I think some MMOs actually roll out updates without downtime, but I may be mistaken (or it may be that they roll out updates across different channels/areas one at a time).

Edited by Jer

Posted

True Story:

9AM: Gone to work, fishing automatically.

10AM: Fishing broken by maintenance

2PM: Back from work, no fishes