• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How satisfied are you with BDO? (Poll)

How satisfied are you with BDO?   147 votes

1. 1. Taking everything into an account, how satisfied is the community?

• Really happy!
    • Happy
    • Satisfied but can see it needs some improvement
    • More towards dissatisfied
    • They've got a lot of work to do! (Elaborate but keep constructive)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just want to have an overall of how satisfied community is. I know overall people complain about a lot of things but at the same time it's not to say you are completely unsatified right? Please keep comments constructive :) 

Edited by Hulk_Junior33

Posted

As elaborate and constructive I can be - get rid of at least 60% of RNG and we may talk.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Pretty good so far.

But they really need to sort their stuff out :v

Edited by klans10

Posted (edited)

Voted least satisfied.

Elaboration: the only good things about BDO are the graphics, Mediterranean setting, and combat system.

Edited by Coeprandua
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Voted least satisfied.

Elaboration: the only good things about BDO are the graphics and the combat gameplay.

so you don't like crafting/fishing/trading/ etc?

Edited by Hulk_Junior33

Posted

Happy. love the game but recognise it needs work in the Owpvp areas and proff returns

Posted

Almost everything, except the RNG is extreme in this game..
They need to give us a better drop system ( Like rare loot not dropping from normal monsters, the grind is real )
And how long some things take, but that maybe something personal 

Posted

so you don't like crafting/fishing/trading not/ etc?

Imo life skills are very grindy and not viable for money. If you look at it this way, they are very expensive: they cost you all the time and therefore money you should have spent grinding and thus advancing your gear. Life skills in this game are only for people with absolutely no interest in PvP and being competitive.

Posted

As elaborate and constructive I can be - get rid of at least 60% of RNG and we may talk.

Surely you knew you were getting into an RNG driven progression game from the outset?  It is what it is, and some people love it, some people loathe it.  I just don't get the mindset that made the people who loathe it sign up in the first place.

On topic, I'm enjoying the game, I think some of the content's being released a little faster than I'd like, and some of the endgame content a little slower than I'd like, but coming from Archeage BDO is a breath of fresh air.

Posted

Hate RNG with accessory items, need to be changued....

Posted (edited)

To much aggressive RNG that potentially may destroy progress already made. And RNG in cash shop items (Dye) is just plain evil.

Edited by Madelief

Posted

The sandbox is great, the PvE things to do are vast and sometimes fun. The PvP mechanics themselves are great if you don't consider de-sync glitches and lag. Some things are desperately needed though imo:

• Class balance.
  • Ban cheaters.
  • Make RNG more reasonable.
  • Re-work field bosses.
  • Re-work Karma system.
  • Battlefield... eh. Just fix it.
  • Put some stuff server-side, don't be so cheap Daum.

Posted (edited)

I am not bored yet so voted happy. I didn't vote the top one as I feel RNG could somewhat be Nerf. I am just hoping people do not complain so much that they release something in pearl store that gives 100% success rate... that would blow.

RNG is good, but it should be (in terms of fail stack) that even if it was 50, it is 100% guaranteed.

Edited by Mountain Hound

Posted

They need to do a lot more on the pure technical side (server performance, hack detecting). A lot.

Posted

Atm :(

Posted (edited)

They need to do a lot more on the pure technical side (server performance, hack detecting). A lot.

+1 (ran out of likes :/)

Edited by Nemiroth

Posted

I deeply love the graphics and combat animations to this game, so I chose really happy. 

However, RNG is fail. Gearing up in this game feels frustrating rather than rewarding. I cannot emphasize how much I hate RNG.

I hate dye RNG. I hate enhancement RNG. I hate pet breeding RNG. Everything that uses RNG in this game just needs to be put out of its misery. That is what RNG makes me feel. Misery. 

Posted

everyone is wonderful and the game is marvelous! Can YOU take such positiveness? Thats the point

Posted

Too much RNG...everything you do in BDO it's like playing the Lottery.

Posted

Its getting kinda boring... Now just running horses around and processing logs into boards.  Sad no trading, game doesnt feel like a MMORPG because of that but a SP with ghosts of other people... " But you can grind with others" ... well woopdie-----ingdoo. 

Posted (edited)

More towards dissatisfied   > voted.

After i hitted 50 it went downhill fast.

First PvP encounter was like ,  Wutttt !!!!! One lvl 56 spanking 4 lvl 50 without getting hit like crackers.  So yeah craft it all fish it all but as long as you are not close to max lvl we are a puppet waiting to get -----d.

PvE  boss encounter , first guildbossscroll was like wutttt!!!!   sucha dissapointment ! 

World is cool and feels alive . 

The combat system is actualy pretty cool  where the skillpoint system is pretty simple and straigt forward

Crafting is fun .

But the world and crafting can be cool as wohoooo  but what for use does it have if the PvP and PvE is balls ?  

One option left :   Grind to the max and keep doin that to stay on top of the foodchain.  Wich is possible and doable but not if that grind feels like a 3D online browser Hack&Slash game without any but then really not any form of skill involved.

To bad it is what it is , i really hoped this would be that long run mmorpg , it seems not.

Edited by Pinnhead

Posted

I am greatly satisfied and happy with the game, but can not say the same things for the publishers. There is no policing or enough precautions in either in-game or forum against racist, religious, humuliating and insulting language (closing or deleting such forum posts without further notice is not policing but a dictator behaviour) which definetely have a negative impact on the longevity of the online communities. Communities are the crucial aspects of the games, developers or publishers shouldn't be ignoring this part but only focusing mechanics of the game if they want a healthy game population.

Posted

I'm satisfied and there is always room for improvement.  Definitely one of the better KR MMOs out there.

Posted

I honestly love this game for the graphics and the things i can do in it; I love to go fish, randomly catch and train a horse or just do what i feel like doing. I get distracted a lot and always have things to do.

Couple things that could improve though; one of the things that bugs me is that i still look like when i started the game, There is barely any change in how my gear looks and especially if you have the gear that is best for your class i'm prob going to be looking like this for the rest of the time i play this game. (I did buy couple costumes but somehow those start to bore as well, im now wearing the class costumes just because it is lil different for a change).

The RNG is really brutal, i agree on this part where many players complain.

Also the part where you cannot gift anymore, I understand that there has been some problems around goldsellers and stuff, but last week was my birthday and some of my really good friends told me they tried to gift something in game but were unable too. (I think the thought is sweet though (: )  But instead of getting the problems fixed they shut down the feature, i think this could be improved as well. 

1 person likes this

Posted

love the game its not perfect but having lots of fun