• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Official] Edan Guild Tier Ranking System [5/19/16]

122 posts in this topic

Posted

Mouskateers is tier 1 guild theyre just hiding right now without a guild

Posted

Mango is definitely the top guild out there...they put the best comp together.  GK is strong...but to passive...will not fight an even fight ever...they just call the zerg and push..so they seem decent, but when a guild never fights with even numbers, like so many...you have no idea of knowing how good they are...they seem solid.  Gravity was the top dog hands down in the beginning...but as the server had caught up in gear....they really aren't anything more than a solid guild now.  No offense towards them...they are cool, fun...and they are not afraid to fight even numbers which is a lot more than most of these other guilds.  Incognito has two parties that can hang with anyone...but the zergs have no interest in good fights.  Of the newcomer guilds...the ones that didn't play KR at all...I'd say the top is Marvel..they came out of nowhere...they were the shitters of the server and now, they are really good, reddragondynasty was another, transferring leadership made them a factor, manup came in late and has done well...zergy as hell and will not fight the even fight...but...hey...that's just fitting in with this game.  Would love any group to message us for 5v5's 8v8's, 10v10's.....love that part of the game...but other than gravity and last night after we called for it over and over, I will respect aquanauts as they gave a legit fight as well...but...thats about it.  Hell...hostile was suppose to give us fair fights two times...both times mid slaughter they pushed out of the safezone to zerg...hostile pulls the same...

If I were to rank the top guilds as far as true pvp...not zerging, just quality of pvper and how many quality pvpers they can bring to a fight, making good calls and having good comps, it would be:

1.  Mango Bay

2.  Waifu-Hunters (but I 100% caught three of them hacking, doesn't mean the entire guild does...I caught one of ours doing it as well and he is kicked)

Then I'd say theres a bunch that are rather equal: 

3.  Gravity

3.  Marvel

3.  Desync

3.  Incognito

3.  Aquanauts

3.  Gatekeeper

3.  Few more I'm not thinking of im sure...so hard to say because of all the zergs

Aquanauts... haha.

Posted

Havoc ain't defunct m8s, it's stronger than ever currently

Despite rumors the guild has a strong core of members and has been steadily gaining them, as well as winning lots of wars consistently

People meme that its dead just cause some now irrelevant group of friends that have since quit BDO left Havoc for mango a while back. The guild seems fine to me

Posted

I'm sorry but what are your credentials and background to this game that allows you to rank the guilds as such? I know you got some kind of chip on the shoulder with Man Up. Seeing this leaves the impression that you deign to bias. What does this mean if any of the higher tier guilds cross a line or cross you? Are you going to instantly de-rank them? Based off your moral code?  If you're trying to make an unbiased analysis, you may want to consider your own ability to judge fairly especially when there's no hard numbers or records on your original post. 

Posted (edited)

I think the Ranking is Fair, I run Lethality and we cater to the Older Crowed who still wants to get into these Types of Games, but have families or a work life. Also we strive not to be dicks to any other Guild or Players. From the start we promised to go slow, and not Balls to the wall on being the best.

I would think We would be in your Tier 3 tho.

Edited by Daphonic

Posted

LOL OP sucking off largest guilds again to make some friends.

Hey why don't we all just start making our own lists based on whoever we feel like stroking their Epeen today. 

There are no top guilds until sieges :) Show me how many castles you have then we will talk. 

Posted

Listen here brother! I, along with many of my compadres quit bdo over the last few months because the game blows...however even bleeding out half of its members manly man up savage guild took salt keepers to its knees in two hilarious and pristine edited showcases of a pure ass whooping. That's like a fed lifestealer dying to an underleveled crystal maiden 1v1. I haven't seen salt keepers keep up yet and frankly it's not promising anyone will. Someone get a real analyst because this rankings a bigger joke than Shaquille O'Neal trying to get up after falling down. Props to the real men out there holding it down with the proof to back it up.

Posted

Listen here brother! I, along with many of my compadres quit bdo over the last few months because the game blows...however even bleeding out half of its members manly man up savage guild took salt keepers to its knees in two hilarious and pristine edited showcases of a pure ass whooping. That's like a fed lifestealer dying to an underleveled crystal maiden 1v1. I haven't seen salt keepers keep up yet and frankly it's not promising anyone will. Someone get a real analyst because this rankings a bigger joke than Shaquille O'Neal trying to get up after falling down. Props to the real men out there holding it down with the proof to back it up.

lol rememberthat you sai edited. I'm in ggatekeepers and we win the war. I will say Lacari is a very good editor and makes it look like he won with his guild. Man up has and always will be trash. Come schedule a fight if you think you could win. Fyi you won't

Posted (edited)

lol rememberthat you sai edited. I'm in ggatekeepers and we win the war. I will say Lacari is a very good editor and makes it look like he won with his guild. Man up has and always will be trash. Come schedule a fight if you think you could win. Fyi you won't

ur not in gatekeeper

Edited by tumbuktoo

Posted

ur not in gatekeeper

7 post trying to troll go away before your immaturity ruins this thread and it gets locked

Posted

7 post trying to troll go away before your immaturity ruins this thread and it gets locked

He's right though, you're not in Gatekeeper.

Posted

He's right though, you're not in Gatekeeper.

Maybe he's a Peacekeeper????

Posted

Maybe he's a Peacekeeper????

AutisticKeepers actually. 

Posted (edited)

honor is like a retirement home for broken down guilds.

fGfBAh9.png

"Tier 1" guild lol. My little friend in MangoBay shared this juicy tidbit after your fight with PRX v GK v Mangobad last night. How you lose to PRX? Don't they have 9000 members on 24/7? Kappa.

Oym9VE6.jpg

Edited by Symbiotic

Posted

Who do you guys think will win the Mango v Gravity war?

Posted

my dad

Posted

hopefully tthey kill each other sand then leave. Both those guilds are toxic to this community

Posted

hopefully tthey kill each other sand then leave. Both those guilds are toxic to this community

that would be too convenient for you tough guy

Posted (edited)

My only problem with this post is how the guilds are ranked solely based on their power in PvP. That basically means if you have a zerg guild and/or some people that are 24/7 nolifing the game, you will be a tier1. It doesn't account for the quality of the members at all... So if you wish to be in that list, zerg it up and amass an army! :P Jokes aside, as much as I believe strenght is important, the quality of the members, the leadership and how organized a guild is should be taken into account. Sorry for my english, it is not my first language :)

Anyway, I personnally don't even play on Edan, so I know nothing of those guilds :P

Edited by Aikio

Posted (edited)

T1Gaming doesn't even exist anymore. Incognito got absorbed by Marvel and were at 100 members but they're now at 59. Honor also had another mass exodus dropping back below 40 members.

Personally, I think GIGA should perhaps be on this list somewhere.

Edited by Knightfall

Posted

T1Gaming doesn't even exist anymore. Incognito got absorbed by Marvel and were at 100 members but they're now at 59. Honor also had another mass exodus dropping back below 40 members.

Personally, I think GIGA should perhaps be on this list somewhere.

Yeh some ex marvel members told me when Incognito joined and started taking control, the core all left? I guess Marvel is now just Incognito with a new emblem and name.

Posted (edited)

Please change mango bay to tier 5/d rank as they cannot engage in tier 1/s rank gvg without calling in additional third party to disrupt enemy during gvg.  

image.jpeg

Edited by Dank2