• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

(Ninja) Need CM Confirmation/some sort of confirmation

102 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey, so ninja is "Coming in July" now and has been delayed once again. Are you guys planning on releasing the class as soon as they get their awakenings? (Let's be honest, thats when they will be "Balanced", not before, Not after). 

How long are we talking? End of July? start of July? Mid July? Yes i get it, you guys can't do anything since its PA's decision, But a lot of the community that Wants to play Ninja will be happy even if it's a bit broken, Chances are its gonna take around 1 week for a lot of people to catch up and farm SP and level to 55. And within that time frame the awakening should be out and then you can transfer the balance over. 

The events that are going on now are Perfect for the Ninja classes, you already know this (At least i hope you do). just imagine, 30% more exp (Not including other sources such as Food EXP Buff, Costumes, and scrolls). This is perfect for catching up. Yes you guys have been giving us alot of content really fast, But please just give us ninja.

By the time we farm EXP and SP, the balance will be out in korea and you can transfer it. 
with the events that are going on and the new stones, I don't think PVP for Ninja will be a main priority until Valencia Anyways, So there's no reason to wait for the Balance.

Anyways, if you could confirm the release date that would be great. Thank you (For those that might get annoyed about the random Bold text, I use Bold instead of capital letters when wanting to Emphasise on something)

Edited by Etherblock
Added a new line, Grammer
48 people like this

Posted

Agreed. Give us ninja/kuno now, any state of balance when it comes out is better than being 5 months late on xp/SP.

10 people like this

Posted

When such a huge majority of the community wants the class released, it doesn't hurt to voice our opinions and feedback to help PA make correct decisions involving the community. It's obvious they're not very good with communicating with their community (Daum or PA).

People want to play ninja and will be too busy leveling up their class and life skills and health/strength and too giddy to finally be able to play their main to be complaining on the forums. I personally wouldn't mind playing an underpowered class until July as long as I get to play him (which is how most of us ninja mains feel). We're only getting 20% of the possible enjoyment out of BDO because we're being forced to play classes we don't enjoy. PA can even make an announcement that the ninja will be trash until July so users beware! That way we can't complain as easily (we'll get flamed out by the community if we try to).

The biggest problem is the wait has nothing to do with Balance issues... it's a marketing ploy so all the people here white knighting for daum/PA are arguing with invalid information. 110% guaranteed the class will need major Balance adjustments the week after its released. And the ninja will have very few minor tweaks to it... no major overhaul

7 people like this

Posted

totally agree with everything said above  , really glad to see there are like minded people out there :)

No one expects to be ruling in pvp with their ninja we all accepted this, the moment we made a tamer and started preparing ^^

But with all these events out now its just seems ridiculous to give every other class such advantages compared to the smaller ninja/kuno community ):

I keep repeating this, i love that all the ninjas that kept quit are coming out now with this horrible news.

Let our voices be heard , let the devs/mods read this 

So they know how many times they let the ninja/kuno community down by now.

And how they can still fix this situation properly so that everyones happy :)

2 people like this

Posted

First off it was not PA's decision. Daum EU made the decision on not releasing a class that was not balanced then having to patch them right after. It most likely was due to the backlash they got from the musa launch.......

1 person likes this

Posted

totally agree with everything said above  , really glad to see there are like minded people out there :)

No one expects to be ruling in pvp with their ninja we all accepted this, the moment we made a tamer and started preparing ^^

But with all these events out now its just seems ridiculous to give every other class such advantages compared to the smaller ninja/kuno community ):

I keep repeating this, i love that all the ninjas that kept quit are coming out now with this horrible news.

Let our voices be heard , let the devs/mods read this 

So they know how many times they let the ninja/kuno community down by now.

And how they can still fix this situation properly so that everyones happy :)

the ninja community is not the musa community. dont treat us all the same. hell, put a warning disclaimer on the class saying (warning: this class is unbalanced and underpowered at the moment.. going through rework until july.) then we cant complain when we first make our ninjas/kuns

1 person likes this

Posted

When such a huge majority of the community wants the class released, it doesn't hurt to voice our opinions and feedback to help PA make correct decisions involving the community. It's obvious they're not very good with communicating with their community (Daum or PA).

People want to play ninja and will be too busy leveling up their class and life skills and health/strength and too giddy to finally be able to play their main to be complaining on the forums. I personally wouldn't mind playing an underpowered class until July as long as I get to play him (which is how most of us ninja mains feel). We're only getting 20% of the possible enjoyment out of BDO because we're being forced to play classes we don't enjoy. PA can even make an announcement that the ninja will be trash until July so users beware! That way we can't complain as easily (we'll get flamed out by the community if we try to).

The biggest problem is the wait has nothing to do with Balance issues... it's a marketing ploy so all the people here white knighting for daum/PA are arguing with invalid information. 110% guaranteed the class will need major Balance adjustments the week after its released. And the ninja will have very few minor tweaks to it... no major overhaul

The thing is, Do you guys remember when Blader wasn't out? All the Musa/Maehwa mains were raging, Ninja mains haven't said a single bad word, Until now, Not even Now tbh, Just wanting our voices to be heard. We didn't complain, we didn't rage, But now it's getting a bit too long. 

They should just release the class, all the ninjas will be happy anyways, even with "balance issues" (God I really wanna pull my hair out when i said balance issues, such a pathetic excuse to not release the class, Specially looking at how long it takes to just "Balance a class" and change some numbers). to be honest, if ninja was released i wouldn't fight another player until i was 55 with 700+ SP, Dont know about you guys :D. 

Daum, we want Our class to be in good shape for valencia's Update. Come on man! You know you're making a mistake, It's right there in front of you :(

5 people like this

Posted

daum/PA dont make this colossal mistake with BDO. we're trying to HELP you.. listen to good advice when its staring you right in the face!

Posted

Let's just hope that Daum even reads this, as their communcation with the community isn't quite the best.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

give ninja pls

that's all I'll say, it's ridiculous in my eyes to not release them yet, this in an MMO, balancing will always be done, it is no reason to NOT release a class, especially with the current state of ranger/wiz/sorc

Edited by Koinzell

Posted

"Yes i get it, you guys can't do anything"

So what do you want?

Posted

First off it was not PA's decision. Daum EU made the decision on not releasing a class that was not balanced then having to patch them right after. It most likely was due to the backlash they got from the musa launch.......

Well, lets be honest... it's not really hard to test the class yourself and be like... yooooooo... somethings totally wrong here, we should prob make sure we fix the basics of the class, and then do fine tuning after if needed. So, all hate was well deserved for releasing the class like that, especially when it was a problem specific to this region only. 

As for ninja, yes, it should have already been released for the above reasons. As long as the class is functioning, regardless of fine tuning, again, these things can be done as they go along as long as they are being pro-active. 

The community has really been speaking up against how Daum has been treating the NA/EU communities and I think they're slowly starting to realize they may be able to get away with the RNG, F-fest in asia but people in NA/EU are going to very quickly speak up against what they see as blatant problems and poor CS support, including the complete refusal to release a class that has probably been ready for release for quite some time. 

The big reason they're waiting, I'd imagine, is because they are not releasing awakenings with Valencia Pt1. Instead, they're planning to wait. I imagine they're waiting to release all awakenings with the kuno/ninja patch which will be slightly awkward because if they're looking to do this so the class is balanced it will be slightly off target considering the other classes will then have their awakenings first and be much further ahead in progression because they're already 55-58 and the kuno/ninja players will have to catch up.. then get awakenings... then do the same grind... 

So yeah... hopefully they get on this. Playing a tamer in the first 3-6 weeks of siege wars is going to be very depressing even when I, and others, have quite good gear... they're still.. quite bad for PvP :P

4 people like this

Posted

(For those that might get annoyed about the random Bold text, I use Bold instead of capital letters when wanting to Emphasise on something).

You use random caps on top of bold. I agree with your post. Hopefully people get to play this class sooner than later.

Posted

+1 really would prefer to at least level my main, unbalanced or not.  I totally understand how a decision could be made to hold off after backlash of Musa.  I had a conversation with a Musa in guild.  He stated that "trust me, you'll be glad they balance your class first, it sucked playing broken class"  I asked if he had the choice would he have rather wait until the most recent fix to even touch his class?  Or is he glad he had chance to level, even broken?  I bet everyone can figure out that answer.  

Please release Ninja/Kuno so we can start to catch up with the rest of the players in our circle of friends.  We only get further and further separated from shareable content  with our friends each day the class gets delayed.

2 people like this

Posted

You use random caps on top of bold. I agree with your post. Hopefully people get to play this class sooner than later.

xD haha sorry mate and ty for your post, too lazy to fix it though xD 

"Yes i get it, you guys can't do anything"

So what do you want?

A lot of things are ran differently between PA and Daum. I made a mistake about that line. Daum said so in the dualshock interview that they wanted to wait because PA was balancing the class. Not that they weren't "allowed" to release it. My Bad

Posted

I completely agree, release ninja now in its current condition. 

Posted

erm correction... *Minority*

majority of the users that play the game dont even use the forums so you clearly cannot class what youre saying and a couple of others as the majority!

unless you speak for the the rest of the games population that have no say or just dont care in the matter!

the minority speak the loudest and get the most attention making you think that yous are the majority!

also i can pretty much agree that the majority dont want another broken class in game.. id rather them push of ninja until its at a suitable level for mass testing! we dont want another blader and plum incident. where the class is broken to all hell and under-powered to shit.. or the polar opposite in that its OP as shit and recks the balance of the game even further than what it currently at as of right now! 

stop being pushy and impatient cry babies... cause im pretty sure if the majority did play the KR version. then im sure they'd agree with me in saying that we dont want more problems stacked ontop of problems that undoubtedly come with the classes release! and will take many weeks for a fix which at this point enough havoc has been caused, potentially making people quit if not giving up on the game entirely... the blader release is evidence of that!

we see so many bladers and plums but now i barely see any.. even in GvG

Posted

I may not even make one, but I do agree it's shit for those who WILL main one and everyone else will be 56 with awakenings when they're level 1 playing catch up for a week or two...  Imagine as well if Sieges are out or coming out around that time as well, Ninjas will then hinder their guild by being lowbies leveling rather than helping with wars.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

erm correction... *Minority*

majority of the users that play the game dont even use the forums so you clearly cannot class what youre saying and a couple of others as the majority!

unless you speak for the the rest of the games population that have no say or just dont care in the matter!

the minority speak the loudest and get the most attention making you think that yous are the majority!

also i can pretty much agree that the majority dont want another broken class in game.. id rather them push of ninja until its at a suitable level for mass testing! we dont want another blader and plum incident. where the class is broken to all hell and under-powered to shit.. or the polar opposite in that its OP as shit and recks the balance of the game even further than what it currently at as of right now! 

stop being pushy and impatient cry babies... cause im pretty sure if the majority did play the KR version. then im sure they'd agree with me in saying that we dont want more problems stacked ontop of problems that undoubtedly come with the classes release! and will take many weeks for a fix which at this point enough havoc has been caused, potentially making people quit if not giving up on the game entirely... the blader release is evidence of that!

we see so many bladers and plums but now i barely see any.. even in GvG

its obvious you have NO clue what you're talking about. Stay out of this thread please until you have a trace of a clue as to what the situation is that we're in.

Edited by Nayriko
2 people like this

Posted

Daum has stated many times that the class is imbalanced, but let's be real, it's not gonna' be perfectly balanced even if they do wait. It's not like one giant wave of fixes will solve everything. It will probably require some other small patches of iterations weeks after.

We get it, the class is imbalanced, but let us play it instead of fall behind and having to play catch up when everyone else is in Valencia. I've been talking about wanting to play Ninja/Kunoichi to the people around me when it released in Korea. I've watched countless videos from a Kunoichi perspective and my body is beyond ready. The constant disappointment of delaying it's release is wearing on my soul. I just want to play it! Even if that means killing weak enemies all day, at least I'll get to play the game I signed up for. 

Please Daum!

giphy.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Totally agree, been playing Tamer for months now just so I can play Ninja. I don't see why the class can't be released earlier and then balanced in July when it's implemented in Korea. We have no major content at the moment (until sieges/valencia) so now would be a good time for those who are going to main Ninja to catch up.

2 people like this

Posted

Agree - would MUCH rather be able to start leveling my main, even if it needs to be balanced after.  I basically can't play the game right now - you can only have so much fun leveling alts.

Posted

Totally agree, been playing Tamer for months now just so I can play Ninja. I don't see why the class can't be released earlier and then balanced in July when it's implemented in Korea. We have no major content at the moment (until sieges/valencia) so now would be a good time for those who are going to main Ninja to catch up.

Posted

Specially with the Events that are going on. it just screams "Catch up" for everything. Not to mention 54-56 isn't exactly "fast". and 56 is the requirement for awakenings. But i have a feeling they won't release awakenings until Wizard and witch get theirs

Posted

Hi everyone I made account just for this thread.

Thanks to all for contribution, I believe very important we do not suffer in silence.

For every moment that passes, it is another moment paying customers do not play ninja class.

This is very unfortunate and tragic, when you phone takeaway place and order food, they tell you it will be delivered in 40 minutes yes? Okay so you wait 40 minutes and the takeaway driver gets killed in an accident? Okay that's very unfortunate problem, good customer emphasise but customer is always right; so what do I get at? They should be prepared with replacement driver in-case they die in horrible traffic accident, you pay by card to order chinese food and they give excuse that driver died? Well at least they no worry about their no claims now.

Okay so that example out of the way, for context I'm saying that problem happen with business, but it is business nothing personal. If I order something then I want it there and then. You go into store and you see nice T-shirt and shoes yes? You pay for them at counter, but you're not allowed to have them? Pls that make no sense this is exact same thing, money-grabbing company basically steal our hard monies and not give us full product in return? I even pay subscription voluntary for this online game but do I get thank you?

No I get expect to be like dog and suffer in silence. We must be polite and suffer in no silence, my brother and sister of ninja class let us  band together and make our voice heard!

Pls don't give us ninja when it is ready and when  health good for whole game, we don't care if release nin now will be detrimental to overall experience of game, just give it us pls and instead give us no inventory space and negative weight limit with costume in pearl store very more expensive until ninja is fixed, good idea? They are business so they get money, we get ninja and can play if we willing to spend pearl so no 0 weight and inventory, win win I think? Maybe someone can say this to Korea companie and they tell EU company this very smart money opportunity customers willing to pay for???

Thank for reading and apologise if seem impolite, English no main language sorrie.

2 people like this