• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

(Ninja) Need CM Confirmation/some sort of confirmation

102 posts in this topic

Posted

Exactly we need to keep crying just like bladers and plums did, even tho is pathetic and sad.

NOT playing ninja is even more sad, without knowing when it will drop exactly so YES, you guys are awesome for supporting the ninja community and helping letting its voice reach the ears of the gms,  

As said above , we cannot keep quit otherwise we will always get the short end of the stick fellow ninjas en kuno's <3

be careful, otherwise the blader/plum players will come in here and say we are evil people for wanting to play out class

2 people like this

Posted

I've said it in other threads. Ninja and Kunoichi players have been fairly quiet in our "demanding" the class until now. It took two delays until we started to speak up. If they release the class in July we will be very far behind. It isn't the same as the Musa/Maehwa release. When those two classes released it was fairly close to the Mediah patch and people were still in the early 50s, which wasn't hard to catch up to. There was no +20, boss armor wasn't out. Life skills weren't to terribly far ahead, Peoples skill points weren't to high.

But in July, we are going to have a lot more 58s, Possibly 60s. People are going to have +18 armor and Weapons. People will be grinding for awakenings while Ninja and Kunoichi players are grinding just to catch up to the 58-60s. Not to mention Training, Life Skills, Skill Points, Offhand weapon and THEN awakening if they release ours along with everyone elses. 

Its to much. Ninja and Kunoichi really needs to be released now, so the catch up isn't so insane. 

I agree with this 100% that said, it'll take a week of no life questing/grinding to catch up with a full myriad of scrolls. Providing we've been stocking up on those loyalty points.

I currently main a Plum. Yes, I know full well how broken they were at launch and even after for a time. I would rather not have to go through that again for a class I fully intend to main.

That said, if Nin/kun were released today, I'd level to 50 then either mothball the class or grind skillpoints until it was balanced adequately, I'd be mostly useless in GvG until it was balanced anyway. But either way, I'll wait patiently for the class to be released. No use crying or ship toasting for it. It'll be here when it's ready v0v

Posted

We need ninja/kuno now, reasons:

1. Leveling to catch up to other players for node wars (hate to be left out when NW hits)
2. Life-Skills, we need time to cultivate them on a class with "normal" energy regen (cause we're playing it, instead of the chars, where our life skills are on at the moment), important for +16 and up (crystals through gathering)
3. The longer the wait, the bigger the gap between SP on characters

these are my 3 points, i think are game relevant... there's a forth one of course:

4. i want to play my main rather sooner than later ;)

5 people like this

Posted

Bump

Posted

Guna have to agree here. Even if they are weak whilst compared to the other classes, at the very least it would let all the people who want to play/main the class to finally get started on it, and not have to play a huge amount of catch up the day Node Wars drops.

1 person likes this

Posted

When such a huge majority of the community wants the class released, it doesn't hurt to voice our opinions and feedback to help PA make correct decisions involving the community. It's obvious they're not very good with communicating with their community (Daum or PA).

People want to play ninja and will be too busy leveling up their class and life skills and health/strength and too giddy to finally be able to play their main to be complaining on the forums. I personally wouldn't mind playing an underpowered class until July as long as I get to play him (which is how most of us ninja mains feel). We're only getting 20% of the possible enjoyment out of BDO because we're being forced to play classes we don't enjoy. PA can even make an announcement that the ninja will be trash until July so users beware! That way we can't complain as easily (we'll get flamed out by the community if we try to).

The biggest problem is the wait has nothing to do with Balance issues... it's a marketing ploy so all the people here white knighting for daum/PA are arguing with invalid information. 110% guaranteed the class will need major Balance adjustments the week after its released. And the ninja will have very few minor tweaks to it... no major overhaul

^^ I could not agree more. All the male classes suck right now, while rager, sorc, tamer, valk, and witch are destroying in PvE and PvP both. I am not a fan of ranged only so wizard is okay for those who enjoy the playstyle, while War and Zerk are only good for guarding everyone while they do dps because no one attacks war/zerk since they pose no threat dmg wise. I bought the game for ninja, but it was delayed again, so if I want to play the game, I have to grind on a class I do not enjoy with horrible dps until ninja drops, which makes the grinding so much more painful.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree that a ninja release would be awesome, but I really doubt asking over and over again is going to do anything. I actually think the date of release is more or less set already and I don't think this is going to change. There could be a chance that we get the class at the end of june, same as RU and the KR awakening release.

Posted

Please give us the ninja !!! 

Posted

I agree that a ninja release would be awesome, but I really doubt asking over and over again is going to do anything. I actually think the date of release is more or less set already and I don't think this is going to change. There could be a chance that we get the class at the end of june, same as RU and the KR awakening release.

Be more optimistic! ;) I hope for next Wednesday... and if not, the week after... and so on ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Sad to say Tyrfing is probably right. Begging, reasoning and pleading with Daum doesn't seem to have any effect. That is unless it's about a refund or a -----ing horse. Begging for a class to be released so we can catch up to other players? Pfft yeah like they'd listen to that but question a horse? Well shit here have a free one!

1 person likes this

Posted

Be more optimistic! ;) I hope for next Wednesday... and if not, the week after... and so on ^^

Exactly how i think

Posted

worked for the bladers

Sad to say Tyrfing is probably right. Begging, reasoning and pleading with Daum doesn't seem to have any effect. That is unless it's about a refund or a -----ing horse. Begging for a class to be released so we can catch up to other players? Pfft yeah like they'd listen to that but question a horse? Well shit here have a free one!

then we should start a shitstorm NOW for them to refund us ALL pearl shop purchases that are char bound once nin/kun hit, so we can use it on them

Posted

Need Ninja/Kuno now! I'm sick of investing so much time and effort in a class I currently do not want to play!!!!!!!!!!!

Need Ninja/Kuno now! I'm sick of investing so much time and effort in a class I currently do not want to play!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

I have to agree we should be able to get the ninja i mean musa was broken for the longest dp was trash 50+ was gettin rekt by all mobs and pvp was a nightmare for the most part let us get ninjas than just patch them later mine as well put the class out and let us catch up before you push out more content than we have so much to catch up on if its broken so be it at least let us get them caught up on lvls life skills ect before we get left behind and be sol on the new content with them and be behind everyone else

Edited by Widet

Posted

about the only thing that might make them pay some attention is flooding the forums with our demands for ninja/kuno. just gotta make the entire front page of every thread in every category a demand for our classes, and keep it that way until they at least give us an actual date on its release 

Posted

about the only thing that might make them pay some attention is flooding the forums with our demands for ninja/kuno. just gotta make the entire front page of every thread in every category a demand for our classes, and keep it that way until they at least give us an actual date on its release 

You can take time out from the game until the class is released. I am sure the Devs/Pubs would give you a date if they had one. I am sure that the Devs/Pubs do not want to give a date in fear it may be push back for other reasons. Even if the Devs/Pubs release the class during Vpt1 the only catch up system will be 0 exp lost when pked.  You will just have to sit back and wait just like everyone else.

Posted

Ninja getting awakening weapons next week in KR and here we are still waiting for the class to come out...

Posted

Ninja getting awakening weapons next week in KR and here we are still waiting for the class to come out...

Hopefully I'm wrong about this, but I imagine they're releasing Ninja/Kunoichi in KR BECAUSE the awakenings are coming out.  There will be a balance patch for Ninja the 23rd probably, and then one for Kunoichi when they get their awakening.  So we will probably see them sometime after that point.  Which seems like the endish of July.

Posted

I find it pathetic that the Developers and Community Managers continue to ignore this topic and the customers. I would much rather play a game that has issues with Developers that communicate with their player/ fan base effectively than deal with this shit. 

Posted

I find it pathetic that the Developers and Community Managers continue to ignore this topic and the customers. I would much rather play a game that has issues with Developers that communicate with their player/ fan base effectively than deal with this shit. 

I fail to see how they are ignoring this topic.  It was discussed during the Q&A.  They've said in July.  They're waiting for balance patches to come out of KR before they can give us the classes.  Could they just flip the switch, give us the classes now?  Sure, probably.  Then people while whine and complain at the changes that come out of KR.  That or PA isn't letting them release the classes until after the balance changes on KR to avoid even more fragmentation between our version and KR.  As we've seen before, everytime a class awakening has come out there has been balance changes to them.  That trend will most likely continue, thus we have to wait for the Ninja and Kunoichi awakening balance patches.  Now, the Ninja awakening comes out June 23rd in KR, but I imagine they want to release the Ninja and Kunoichi at the same time, rather than splitting it, so we will have to wait until the Kunoichi awakening in KR.

Is it less than ideal for the players who are waiting for these classes, especially from a grinding SP standpoint?  Yes, it is, but thems the breaks.  They won't want to give out an exact date for the release at this point, because, as we've seen many times before, if they miss the window people will be even more upset about it.  They're going to hold off until they have an exact timeframe and the patch info from the PA devs.

TL;DR: Daum EU is a small team and doesn't call all of the shots for the game, PA is likely holding off on giving NA/EU Ninja/Kunoichi until their awakening patch changes are done to avoid fragmentation of the game version even more, which creates more workload for Devs with having to do multiple patches that close together.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ninja in july.

HYPE !!!!111111111!!!

Posted

Whats the Big Deal with the Ninja Class that has everyone hot and bothered?

fancy_fish.jpg

Posted

SUMMER SALE!!!111

but not for us.

Posted

so yeah guys, no ninja for us anymore, they probably gonna delay it again, just saw http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/94870-ninja-within-the-next-two-months/&page=1 they just gonna delay it again I guess because KR has an upcoming skill revamp for all classes, so why bother releasing when you have to change it anyway, right?

-----ing hell, I want to crucify them

Posted

so yeah guys, no ninja for us anymore, they probably gonna delay it again, just saw http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/94870-ninja-within-the-next-two-months/&page=1 they just gonna delay it again I guess because KR has an upcoming skill revamp for all classes, so why bother releasing when you have to change it anyway, right?

-----ing hell, I want to crucify them

That's not to be taken seriously imo given that the same day that interview came out they said July on Twitter is still the projected release date.