• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja/kuno release poll!

Ninja Release POLL   219 votes

1. 1. Ninja release 1st of june Yes or No?

• Sweet jesus yes
    • No, july is fine..

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Fellow shinobi , feel free to use the poll to show the mods how much we want our class that we have been waiting on for months and months now :)

5 people like this

Posted

Voted no. July is fine.

Fite me IRL.

Posted

Voted no. July is fine.

Fite me IRL.

I'll "fite" you IRL. :x

Posted

Lets bro down bro..

Posted

I'll "fite" you IRL. :x

Oh you!

17020+-+accel_world+animated_gif+kuroyuk

Posted

i don't care if the classes are unbalanced... i just want to start leveling, they can fix them as they go, just like ALL other classes ^^

6 people like this

Posted

As ive said many times before,

When such a huge majority of the community wants the class released, it doesn't hurt to voice our opinions and feedback to help PA make correct decisions involving the community. It's obvious they're not very good with communicating with their community (Daum or PA).

People want to play ninja and will be too busy leveling up their class and life skills and health/strength and too giddy to finally be able to play their main to be complaining on the forums. I personally wouldn't mind playing an underpowered class until July as long as I get to play him (which is how most of us ninja mains feel). We're only getting 20% of the possible enjoyment out of BDO because we're being forced to play classes we don't enjoy. PA can even make an announcement that the ninja will be trash until July so users beware! That way we can't complain as easily (we'll get flamed out by the community if we try to).

The biggest problem is the wait has nothing to do with Balance issues... it's a marketing ploy so all the people here white knighting for daum/PA are arguing with invalid information. 110% guaranteed the class will need major Balance adjustments the week after its released. And the ninja will have very few minor tweaks to it... no major overhaul

3 people like this

Posted

As ive said many times before,

When such a huge majority of the community wants the class released, it doesn't hurt to voice our opinions and feedback to help PA make correct decisions involving the community. It's obvious they're not very good with communicating with their community (Daum or PA).

People want to play ninja and will be too busy leveling up their class and life skills and health/strength and too giddy to finally be able to play their main to be complaining on the forums. I personally wouldn't mind playing an underpowered class until July as long as I get to play him (which is how most of us ninja mains feel). We're only getting 20% of the possible enjoyment out of BDO because we're being forced to play classes we don't enjoy. PA can even make an announcement that the ninja will be trash until July so users beware! That way we can't complain as easily (we'll get flamed out by the community if we try to).

The biggest problem is the wait has nothing to do with Balance issues... it's a marketing ploy so all the people here white knighting for daum/PA are arguing with invalid information. 110% guaranteed the class will need major Balance adjustments the week after its released. And the ninja will have very few minor tweaks to it... no major overhaul

Exactly!

Let our voices be heard!

We want ninja and kuno ^^ !

2 people like this

Posted

Voted no. July is fine.

Fite me IRL.

nty u fugly

Posted

nty u fugly

giphy.gif

Posted

Maybe if all the cry babies didn't ----- and moan about Musa this would have happened. But nope it happened.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump for ninjas everywhere 

Posted

Hope that our voices will be noticed by daum or PA

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe if all the cry babies didn't ----- and moan about Musa this would have happened. But nope it happened.

THIS! 

Posted

Yeh. 

Release the Class now and fix it afterwards, Just like your doing with all the other classes. 

Its not like we ever played an MMO where the classes were balanced perfectly from day one. 

Morpheox

5 people like this

Posted

The current version of ninja has been playable for 6+ months in other versions, release it now.

1 person likes this

Posted

The current version of ninja has been playable for 6+ months in other versions, release it now.

exactly! Class isnt broken! Just needs tweaking later!

Posted

i just wish we hear some news about this situation, i've been checking forums on a daily in the hope our cry for attention would help us get some answers T.T

Posted

Who knows if they're listening or even care

Posted

honestly i wish they released ninja this upcoming patch to use the 30%xp road to valencia time to get him up in levels... actually nm launch 1 June so all the leveling spots wont be so jammed up when people are going to desert i can be quite alone leveling ninja with other ninjas

Posted

bump

Posted

Waiting for ninja has made me stopped playing BDO for the first time, and just started playing a browser game temporarily :D 
So, yes please release the ninja lol.

3 people like this

Posted

ninja release 2.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

I fooking hate how i dont see the point of starting on tradeskills now on a character i wont be using at all or not much when Ninja is released.

Im grinding my silver, gear, contribution, energy and knowledge so im not totally behind when Ninja is released.

Any ideas on how i can adapt regarding tradeskills? 

Wish tradeskills was shared between characters on the account just like energy and contribution.

Morpheox

1 person likes this