• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja/kuno release poll!

Ninja Release POLL   219 votes

1. 1. Ninja release 1st of june Yes or No?

• Sweet jesus yes
    • No, july is fine..

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

54 posts in this topic

Posted

I fooking hate how i dont see the point of starting on tradeskills now on a character i wont be using at all or not much when Ninja is released.

Im grinding my silver, gear, contribution, energy and knowledge so im not totally behind when Ninja is released.

Any ideas on how i can adapt regarding tradeskills? 

Wish tradeskills was shared between characters on the account just like energy and contribution.

Morpheox

im doing the same, lifeskill are different for each character

Posted

Skill points will be hell on earth to catch up on with Ninja by July..

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump

Posted

Release the NINJA please!

5 people like this

Posted

what really is pissing me of is the lack of communication from daum... seriously, there are 5+ topics about releasing ninja, cause KR Patch and so on... and not one Staffmember is reacting to it... and as the staff tracker isn't working, i have to check every single topic to see if there was something about ninja...

in all my years of gaming, i've never seen a lack of communication with the costumers as it's here... part of because there were not so many issues with the game... here it is, and what are the staffers doing? closing bot posts... merging other posts... anything else?

1 person likes this

Posted

Not much, but at least a reply - for those who haven't seen it:

Posted

Not much, but at least a reply - for those who haven't seen it:

yea they're just taking a big dumb on their entire comunity, the patch today is a 101 guide on how to make bad stuff get even worse.. and what now seems to be half of the remaining community sitting there impatiently waiting for the ninja, is prolly gonna get it late July if it isn't just delayed once more.... 

Other than that I think they're doing a pretty crappy job on this game lol

Posted

I really don't see _any_ reason why we shouldn't get these classes earlier than july.
It's gonna be a -----in pain in the ass to catch up...

Posted

Actually someone said that in the KR version, they have this item to transfer tradeskills to another character, on the cash shop :) 
Not sure when they will implement it on the NA/EU version though. 

Any ideas on how i can adapt regarding tradeskills? 

Wish tradeskills was shared between characters on the account just like energy and contribution.

Posted

Its been delayed so we don't have another tragedy like we did with the blader/plum launch. No. I wanted to main kuno, but I can wait to avoid another painful month like that.

Posted

Its been delayed so we don't have another tragedy like we did with the blader/plum launch. No. I wanted to main kuno, but I can wait to avoid another painful month like that.

I don't really see the response to blader as a tragedy tbh, the community saw flaws in a class, brought it to daums attention, it got treated, that's an entirely appropriate way for class imbalance to be handled. Even though this actually wouldn't be the case for ninja, or at least not for any legitimate concerns, as unlike the musa/maehwa dilemma Daum has already made it quite clear this class is being rebalanced and would arrive within a month or so, which leaves little need for the community to bring the classes issues to light since Daum has already acknowledged them to be there and is aware of them. 

at worse daum is looking at dealing with trolls, but that would be an issue with or without an early release. 

Posted

Is it? I haven't heard anything like this other then the fact that they changed the AP scaling.

Posted

Is it? I haven't heard anything like this other then the fact that they changed the AP scaling.

Some skills didn't function properly/were explained poorly, our AP was messed up for about 3 weeks and our DP was more or less 0 for 2 weeks. It was pretty painful to try and grind to 55 when you can take pretty much no damage when your DP over 160.

As for quebae, one PA said they don't want to release it for balance reasons and since they acknowledged it, it must be REALLY bad for the devs to see it first, especially in a KR game where balance usually isn't a huge priority (in my experience at least.) and.. two, it wasn't just flaws a lot of bugs existed, if I had to guess were caused by changes that went wrong on transfer.

Posted (edited)

As for quebae, one PA said they don't want to release it for balance reasons and since they acknowledged it, it must be REALLY bad for the devs to see it first, especially in a KR game where balance usually isn't a huge priority (in my experience at least.) and.. two, it wasn't just flaws a lot of bugs existed, if I had to guess were caused by changes that went wrong on transfer.

They never indicated to what scale the imbalance was for this class, merely that they weren't satisfied with it, if this is an indication of real game breaking issues or just some trigger reaction to what went down with blader is entirely up in the air. But knowing the version currently available in KR and RU it's hard to imagine it is any massive issue, unless of course these are unique circumstances tied exclusive to our NA/EU version which wouldn't make sense since that would make it less of a balance issue and more of a coding problem, which note is not something that was ever mentioned when it came to why the delay. Otherwise this class functions rather okay on other versions generally speaking, it isn't optimal no but it isn't flat out dysfunctional. Though what exactly does any of this have to do with my response might I ask? I wasn't questioning if the class had problems or not, merely that it is in a different situation than the musa/maehwa incident. 

Edited by quebae

Posted

What are you guys talking about?? Ninja/kun got their balance patch two weeks ago. It's working perfectly in PA's eyes now. The Korean player base agrees 

1 person likes this

Posted

+

Posted

So bored waiting for Ninja :(

I'm overclocking my GPU now, using MSI afterburner, and Unigine Heaven :P
Go go go ooo.

1 person likes this

Posted

So bored waiting for Ninja :(

I'm overclocking my GPU now, using MSI afterburner, and Unigine Heaven :P
Go go go ooo.

Agree, the ninja/kunoichi hype train got too many delays already, and playing something you don't like just to not be behind with gear is not fun at all

3 people like this

Posted

Actually someone said that in the KR version, they have this item to transfer tradeskills to another character, on the cash shop :) 
Not sure when they will implement it on the NA/EU version though. 

If this is going to be an option for us:

1. Awesome, aaaaaawesome, makes me glad.

2. Wtf Daum!!! Why wasnt this shared with The community????? If i knew this, then i would have been more focused on tradeskills. And i would be less behind. 

C o m m u n i c a t i o n !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morpheox

Posted

Ok,so i started lvling cooking so i can get my lazy workers out in the fields and spend less silver. 

So Daum this is the appropriate time to enlighten me om when and if you will let me buy that item that enables me to transfer or copy my tradeskills to my Ninja when hes released, hopefully in this freaking Century. 

Release my Ninja now ffs!!!!!!

Do it!!!!

Morpheox

Posted

Well, node wars coming tomorrow.
Still no Ninja or Kunoichi.

I kinda lost a bit interest in playing the game.

Posted

Bump

Posted

BTW the "balance" patch is already out in korea, and but i m not sure even in the russian version.

Posted

Bump and signed

Posted

+1 ASAP PLZ