• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Mobs and or Bosses should ALSO drop Black Crystal Shards

Should Mobs and or Bosses ALSO drop Black Crystal Shards?   219 votes

1. 1. Should Mobs and or Bosses drop Black Crystal Shards?

• Mobs Only
    • Bosses Only
    • Both Mobs & Bosses
    • None of the above

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

74 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Since no one has started this yet..and clearly Daum has been looking at our feedback.. I feel that we should address this. My personal opinion is that they should drop from mobs & bosses because of how the players progress. People progress to pve & pvp through killing monsters most of the time.. There are however those who just like to farm/cp/dalies and I totally understand that, but why force those who don't enjoy that part of the game to do it to progress?  Of course there are those who would just say "Buy it off the market place then", but obviously they would be sniped and the amounts of them is so rare that even in other versions that are ahead of us are still being sniped.. Feel free to comment & discuss this.

Edited by sXc

Posted

yes, i totally agree with this, i think its stupid that im being forced to lose my time with professions

Posted

Stop complaining. If u dont want to gather buy them. Dont destroy profession just because u dont like them. (Ps im not alife skill player i mostly pvp and grind)

Posted

yes, i totally agree with this, i think its stupid that im being forced to lose my time with professions

you aren't forced to lose your time. You can choose to spend time for a chance to gather them, or you can do other things and pay for them.

Posted

Let's just make a new name for a group of players: NoLifeSkillers!

Posted

You get double money drops, you get gear, you get levels, you get everything BUT this one little thing with grinding. And now you want this too?!?

How exactly greedy can one get?

20 people like this

Posted

I would like to see them as very rare drops from mobs as well. PVTree isnt something im into. I think buying them off the auction house would be viable if it was possible to actually buy anything off of the marketplace that is rare. Between individual pings and the captcha its very difficult to buy items that are rare and placed on there. Then you have the problem of needing to camp the marketplace for hours to maybe get one. It's poor game design.

Posted

You get double money drops, you get gear, you get levels, you get everything BUT this one little thing with grinding. And now you want this too?!?

How exactly greedy can one get?

I actually agree with you here. This game wasnt intended to be just pve or pvp it wants to do both :)

Posted

A 100 times yes to this. I hate gathering. Haven't done it really in any mmo I've ever played. To me it is boring and a terrible use of my time. Making these crystals only come from gathering mean we must gather constantly to get them. Because we know you won't be able to buy them with marketplace bots. 

Please just make them have an extremely low drop rate from mobs. That way we aren't forced to do something we despise.

Posted (edited)

you don't, just buy them if you don't want to gather. Oh wait this is another entitled whine thread. Super.

Edited by Sikkyu

Posted (edited)

If I get equal gear and exchange items from gathering as you get from mobs.

Because I despise grinding.

Edited by Kat
3 people like this

Posted

Why changing something, that was from 2 year's? No thx. 

Posted

550 energy today (Half with shining lucky tool) and i didn't get a single shard 

cancer 

Posted (edited)

Not so sure bout this, I guess, based off this logic (I leveled to 50 on CP quests and Crafting almost totally), I am being forced to waste my time with combat....

Edited by Dem
1 person likes this

Posted

you don't, just buy them if you don't want to gather. Oh wait this is another entitled whine thread. Super.

Buy them? Hahaha have you played this game? Try buying anything rare without a marketplace bot.

Posted

Since no one has started this yet..and clearly Daum has been looking at our feedback.. I feel that we should address this. My personal opinion is that they should drop from mobs & bosses because of how the players progress. People progress to pve & pvp through killing monsters most of the time.. There are however those who just like to farm/cp/dalies and I totally understand that, but why force those who don't enjoy that part of the game to do it to progress?  Of course there are those who would just say "Buy it off the market place then", but obviously they would be sniped and the amounts of them is so rare that even in other versions that are ahead of us are still being sniped.. Feel free to comment & discuss this.

If you want to progress you simply don;t grind mobs all day long. I can understad that majority of the playerbase are casuals (myself included) but the game will get boring in no time if everything is handled 2 you simply for killing mobs. I want to enjoy the game for some time and I guess it's same way for many more.

Posted

I would like to see them as very rare drops from mobs as well. PVTree isnt something im into. I think buying them off the auction house would be viable if it was possible to actually buy anything off of the marketplace that is rare. Between individual pings and the captcha its very difficult to buy items that are rare and placed on there. Then you have the problem of needing to camp the marketplace for hours to maybe get one. It's poor game design.

poor game design would be taking an item that is supposed to be rare, and forcing an abundance of those items into the world by.

a rare item should be rare, not commonly found on marketplaces.

2 people like this

Posted

550 energy today (Half with shining lucky tool) and i didn't get a single shard 

cancer 

780 and same outcome :) I would spend the energy anyway so it;s not really bothering me. 

Posted

Went through 413 energy on my main and 213 on 2 of my alts, using Lucky tools. Didn't get a shard.

I feel the pain.

I am a grinder and have more than enough money to buy them, not the ping or the quick hands though (I guess...). However, I think they should remain gathering-only. Those of us that make millions and millions a day grinding can already buy just about everything else, this is a reason to do other things. 

Posted

Nah, give a bone to gatherers. Killing things have gotten buffed way more times than gathering/fishing/trading. Its only fair at least one of those things gets a buff.

Posted (edited)

you aren't forced to lose your time. You can choose to spend time for a chance to gather them, or you can do other things and pay for them.

"...not commonly found on marketplaces."

Oh, man. Ignorant hypocrites. Gotta love it.

Oh, you can waste days apon days sitting in a bed and gathering for it, or months apon months, being -10AP and -40DP lower than everyone else that did so, because it's so incredibly rare to find it on the marketplace...

Ugh.

Edited by Shades

Posted

For people who say dont kill profession just buy them if you need them. Im pretty sure about 80% of the people who are currently like me , only grinding/pvp + some processing would rather have them obtainable from more resources or have the new marketplace implemented. Its one thing to buy them and its a completely different thing to try and snipe them with all the marketplace bots available on google these days.

Whats it to you if they're obtainable from more sources? Their value/place in the economy wont change abit. The demand will still be way over the supply.

Posted

Make them obtainable from more sources or a make them drop a bit more, okay, but not from grinding.

Posted

Buy them? Hahaha have you played this game? Try buying anything rare without a marketplace bot.

Appatently bot means 40 people spamming refresh who are faster then you, but your ego won't allow you consider that you are slow.

2 people like this

Posted

Appatently bot means 40 people spamming refresh who are faster then you, but your ego won't allow you consider that you are slow.

Pretty obvious there are bots but even if there are none, the fact remains you will not be able to buy any. So you must gather if you want gear over +15. And that is shit game design.