• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

XIGNCODE3 needs to go away

XIGNCODE3   52 votes

1. 1. XIGNCODE3 needs to:

• Stay
    • Go Away

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm really salty right now. Third party anti-cheat software prevents me from playing a game even though i haven't cheated, like, ever in any online game.

I don't even know what's causing this, i've been playing this game for way over a month without problem, now this BS happens.

0xE019100B - that's my problem, and i have tried everything i could find on the internet to fix it, of course none of it worked.

I tried killing all non-critical processes, uninstalled Daemon Tools, Skype(!), TS(!) and whatever else might have interfered with this anti-fair-player software. Been trying to fix it for days.

Now i hear new build of Windows 10 isn't compatible with XIGNCODE. LMFAO. No. Just no. XIGNCODE isn't compatible with update of OS, not the other way around. It's developer's job to fix it, and Daum is telling to go back to previous version of the system. SAY WHAT? I'm on Win7 64 so it doesn't affect me directly, but it's still pissing me off.

Wellbia seems to not give a damn, Daum is pretty much avoiding the issue as far as i can tell.

I spent my money on a game, spent money in the game, and now i can't ever run it because of third party trash, go figure.

I didn't even get to the "best" part: XIGNCODE3 is pretty much spyware, it monitors everything that happens on your PC for the last 48 hours, at least that's what i read here and there.

I don't know what made Daum use this, must have been really cheap, because it's certainly not effective, people are already bypassing it easily as far as i know.

I'd like to know your opinion guys.

English is not my native language so if I've made any mistakes, don't hate me. :)

And sorry for a messy post, but i'm just mad and i let my thoughts (and salt) flow.

tl;dr XIGNCODE3 is a cancerous, steaming garbage juice that needs to be deleted and forgotten.

2 people like this

Posted

Signed.

Posted

I went back and forth with support over it.  They initially claimed that I had a third party program "user32.dll" installed on my system.  I checked it against Microsoft's checksums and my user32.dll is just fine.   So then they said I had a virus.  I ran a half dozen programs to check for a virus. Nothing found.  I even went as far as trying to boot with just enough running to make my system bootable. Still throws the same error.

Sad thing is that I paid for the game more than a month ago and I have zero minutes in game because they selected a third party program that seems pretty much universally hated but people on Steam and elsewhere.  I would love to try the game I paid for but until they dump the program it just sits on my drive.  I update every few weeks to see if they stopped using it but no luck so far.

After a dozen emails I eventually got this: " I am sorry for any inconveniences caused by this issue, but at this moment we do not have a solution to your current problem."  They simply have no idea how to stop Xigncode3 from throwing a false positive.

1 person likes this

Posted

Agreed, it's not a good anti-cheat system and Wellbia has non-existent tech support. Several e-mails and still a canned cut/paste response from Wellbia even after their email says to provide a personal answer if the steps in the cut/paste don't work.

Posted

In my experience with plenty other games Xigncode is more of an extra problem than a solution for the cheating issue, it throws all kind of nonsense errors and as said it doesn't even work in some cases, having to rollback an OS, uninstall ANTI-VIRUS and disable firewall is just a massive flag to not run this poorly developed "anti cheat" system, it literally is making you turn off all your pc and privacy defenses if you want to play, do it or nothing for you. I havn't bought the game for a coulpe of reasons.

1.I wanted to try it first to decide if it was worth the money as of now where i live things are not very well in the economical side (currency exchange) so a friend of mine gave me a 7-day trial to test it out, but guess what i couldn't pass the daum logo splash screen even with fresh drivers, reinstalled game and so on (yes Win 10 user here non insider version). Really wanted to play the game since 2014 and then it was announced it would be p2p for NA and EU...

2. After searching for almost a week or more i couldn't find a solution for said problem (which a lot of other people are having issues with), that tells me something is wrong, it's not the user's fault and nothing is being done to fix it, even for people who PAID for the game and that doesn't get me really exited to pay for it.

3. And as you've all been discussing here, Xigncode, i can't remember a game that used xigncode without having issues with it, compatibility issues, other non related programs running in your system, anti-virus blocking it you name it i've had all kind of conflicts with this little joke of a security software. In my opinion it's just a useless program to be put in a professional grade product, it just doesn't work.

If anyone else here is having a similar situation please tell us your story

Posted

I'm having the same problem as the rest of you. Everything was working good until this past Friday, 5/20/16. Never liked these 3rd party attachments to games, they just screw it up.

Posted

Wait seriously?????   Is they why I haven't been able to play is because I run the latest version of WINDOWS 10?  WTF LOL

Posted

Id rather game GameGuard then this shit. I have had GG corrupt my OS back in the in XP days bit it seems to be better and more effective then this. I think this may be whats causing my issue. 

Posted

HELLO this shit anti cheat program is stopping me play this game for 4 weeks now can you sort this shit out plz 

sort it.PNG

Posted

Odd, my Win 10 is fully upgraded and I have no problems at all.
Ya'll run Win10 pro?

Posted

All these accounts, having less than 3 posts, newly made accounts. It is just another troll thread

Posted

Odd, my Win 10 is fully upgraded and I have no problems at all.
Ya'll run Win10 pro?

virtually no difference between 10 and 10 pro. Like other pro versions just some tools and extra rights you dont have to hack to use.

I too have windows full up to date with no issues.

Posted (edited)

virtually no difference between 10 and 10 pro. Like other pro versions just some tools and extra rights you dont have to hack to use.

I too have windows full up to date with no issues.

No apprent difference, but you never know mate, I've seen stranger things in the IT world.

Edited by Taj

Posted (edited)

All these accounts, having less than 3 posts, newly made accounts. It is just another troll thread

Just so you know most of these users are not trolling. maybe look up info before you start being an a**. Xigncode3 is having an error with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342 that is causing it to read a required system file (user32.dll) as an unallowed third party program and not allowing people to play. And yet the devs of Xigncode3 (wellbia) are not updating or even talking to users about it and have given no info about a potential update. That version of Windows will be rolling out to the general public on Tuesday meaning anyone on Windows 10 will no longer be able to play because the devs don't want to fix their crap and support the players.

Edited by TheOri2013

Posted

GET IT OUT. Please give us the game we paid for. How does WOW or Guild Wars 2 deal with cheaters??? Why don't you use the method those devs use? I can play a lot of MMORPGS/MMOs with no problem... I don't hack, and I do not cheat. Please give us the game we all paid for. I have been waiting to buy this game for months, now that I bought it, I find I can't play it...always crashing. Look up WHY it's crashing and I find out it's because of some intrusive 3rd party anti-cheat program that messes up my game because it is not compatible with Win 10. There must be another better way for you devs to do an anti-cheat/anti-hack and NOT CHEAT the BUYERS of your game!!!

Posted (edited)

This is just shit. Game frozen last night and crashed and now I can't play because all I get is the Failed to int security window from this pos anti cheat program that doesn't even work. Tried deleting the xm stuff that others have stated and still doesn't work. Now redownloading the whole game after it worked for almost 3 months with no problems.

Still running windows 7 lol

Edited by GUNDAMNIT

Posted

I can agree XignCode3 feels a bit obtuse at the moment, remember it was just newly implemented in a game not long after release. Providing constructive information to both Daum and Wellbia is really the only way we will get them both on the same page and solving our issues.

Without any security our accounts, any attached payment methods, and last but not least the enjoyability of the game being relatively free of hackers ruining our experience is very important. This may seem harsh, but going a while without being able to play the game so that the rest can play without the major issues created by a lack of security is far more important.

Posted (edited)

I can agree XignCode3 feels a bit obtuse at the moment, remember it was just newly implemented in a game not long after release. Providing constructive information to both Daum and Wellbia is really the only way we will get them both on the same page and solving our issues.

Without any security our accounts, any attached payment methods, and last but not least the enjoyability of the game being relatively free of hackers ruining our experience is very important. This may seem harsh, but going a while without being able to play the game so that the rest can play without the major issues created by a lack of security is far more important.

I agree but the issue should be adressed asap, because it's not a singular case.

Edited by Ultralight_Beam
1 person likes this

Posted

IVWiCOF.png

I am getting this message... Don't know why or how to fix this.

Can't run my game anymore. Worked 1 week earlier though. Wtf is this?

Already tried to turn every program off -> Still getting that message

Sent my .log to the email -> They dont have a fix 

Disabled Firewall/Antivirus -> Still getting that message...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i've been stopped from playing after a CLEAN  INSTALL OF WINDOWS !) AND ONLY THE GAME and was still told i was cheating 

the software's the biggest load of crap going ../ agreed please remove  it 

at the moment its seeing windows 10 build 1607 as a virus prob due to windows defender as i don't think they bothered to test it with windows 

Edited by pizz001

Posted

Wow so many hackers 

Stop trolling.. 

Posted

Stop trolling.. 

Stop trolling.. 

trolls can't help themselves they don't have lives and need a online one to make up for being useless in the real world

Posted (edited)

Stop hacking then 

that's a great description of yourself. Is that what your dad told you after he got mad at you? :o

your bridge is missing you 

it's a pity you can't use your brain to in fact help others out , like real people do in forums like xMovingtraget did 

Edited by pizz001

Posted

pity your just a pitiful moron as i 'm not here to cheat

i'd just like to be able to play the game i paid if they want they can replace the anti cheat system with one that works

i have no problem with that at all , i never had this problem in wow for over 8 years , and as i said before you must have no real life if you think trolling players whoare asking for help fun ...

your really are just pitiful and your comment about my spelling is sad as i'd said i was on a load of med's at the moment are making me have some problems with my typing and spelling so its a pity you can't be bothered to read everything but just troll ,luckily my problem will go with i'm off my med's but yours will always be with you 

you must have a really boring and sad life to get your kicks from trolling people in forums as i said before why not be helpful in the forums and not troll or is that just to much for you to do   

Posted

Well, i am playing since 1 week again..

I went from windows 10 and downgraded to windows 7 -.-

but i can play the game... so .. yay, i guess?