• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Late release of already available awakening weapons.

Do you want awakening weapons to be released with Valencia Part1?   1,106 votes

1. 1. Do you want awakening weapons to be released with Valencia Part1?

• Yes.
    • No.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

341 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Really... All these noobs talking about balance and fairness... :D

Do you guys realize, pre-awakening state of the game was never fair? The game in state we have it now, never even existed... Later released classes are intentionally made stronger in the first place, so they can catch up to veterans more easily and they are already adapted for the new endgame enviroment... Hence older classes are getting their awakening first... Bcs they would not survive otherwise and would be totally outshined and shunned away...

But what we have here? Mages, who are one of the (if not) strongest non-awaken classes crying, that it isnt fair for warriors and zerkers (who have the shittiest dmg in the whole game) to be able to get awakening, that enables them to farm locations, mages were made for? You guys are kidding right? :D I thought all kids were playing rangers, not wizards...

edit: And am not even mentioning ninja guys... Hundreds of thousands of people should not be playing, bcs you are waiting for rework? You know you can enchant gear even now and then just move it on your ninja once he is released right? And since he is getting reworked so late, he will be probbaly even more OP ----- than anything we have now...

Edited by RoakOriginal
3 people like this

Posted

And am not even mentioning ninja guys... Hundreds of thousands of people should not be playing, bcs you are waiting for rework? You know you can enchant gear even now and then just move it on your ninja once he is released right? And since he is getting reworked so late, he will be probbaly even more OP ----- than anything we have now...

I get what you're saying, but think about it. It's one thing to make the game essentially unplayable for the classes that lean heavily on awakenings for the Valencia content, it's another thing entirely to make the game completely unplayable for the players who wish to play Ninja/Kuno.

Posted (edited)

All awakening weapons should be released at once here. Class balance is already pretty bad and if you start releasing weapons peace meal it will be even worse, if that's even possible. Even if one class is missing they shouldn't release. What happens to all the Wizards/Witches?

Amazing how awakening-related imbalances weren't a problem when it resulted in ranged classes dominating the game.  Now that the gap is in danger of being closed, suddenly we gotta be fair to Wizards.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Drakkaelus
3 people like this

Posted

Amazing how awakening-related imbalances weren't a problem when it resulted in ranged classes dominating the game.  Now that the gap is in danger of being closed, suddenly we gotta be fair to Wizards.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Totally nailed it oh look melee gonna be on par with us lets cry on the forum.

Even ranger don't cry on forum but now all wizard crying on the forum to make sure awakening is not released.

1 person likes this

Posted

I get what you're saying, but think about it. It's one thing to make the game essentially unplayable for the classes that lean heavily on awakenings for the Valencia content, it's another thing entirely to make the game completely unplayable for the players who wish to play Ninja/Kuno.

Thing is... its not unplayable for you... You can prepare evrything for your class now and once its released, you can rush to endgame content in few hours and you are good to go... You farm with some random class and then enjoy endgame with your ninja, once its released... While zerks/warrs can be farmed up now, but they cant participate at the endgame till awakenings release... Its shitty for both sides, but you wont get your fingers itchy with your class bein idle in select window, while you farm your gear with alts... :D Waiting is indeed annoying, but desperation over uselessness aint fun either... :D And dont forget, you know they are working on your class... While warrs are bein completely ignored...

Posted

I've never died to a wizards blizzard as we can tank the entire duration with our shield up. I do agree tat they need to shut up on the forums though, the majority of the top level people on NA are Wizards and they solo all the time, i don't know why they are complaining so much.

If you can survive a whole blizzard not getting through guard you're fighting a bad wizard

Posted (edited)

Totally nailed it oh look melee gonna be on par with us lets cry on the forum.

Even ranger don't cry on forum but now all wizard crying on the forum to make sure awakening is not released.

Wizards already have their awakening in horse mode aka god mode.

Their golems is basically their 3rd awakening.

Too bad those that haven't rolled ranger, wizard or sorc is going to quit the next few months though.

It will be way harder to try fish those players back to the game, then it is to release awakening sooner and keep the players.

Edited by Mentos
2 people like this

Posted

So regarding the poll, 2/3 want Awakening with Valencia and the 1/3 are all wizards who dont want melee to be pvp viable besides tamers :P

Posted

Would be nice to get a response from Jouska so we know you atleast give a damn .

1 person likes this

Posted

Would be nice to get a response from Jouska so we know you atleast give a damn .

Keep spamming @CM_Jouska until riot

Posted

@CM_Jouska @CM_Tytyes @CM_Praballo @PM_Belsazar

I fully agree with the majority of the OPs thread... why can't we just have thee awakenings already released when you launch Valencia, heck I'd not even mind if we got them with sieges.. any longer would kill the game and any and all possible progression for most of the players; I'm a sorc, so it wouldn't halt my progression but I feel for the other classes like warrior who suffer without their awakening. Waiting any longer than a few weeks after Valencia part 1 to release the awakenings would simply kill the game in my humble opinion. Please take into our consideration what we are saying!

3 people like this

Posted

As a Zerker i completely agree in regards to the clear speeds. as a melee class you don't have a chance, its really frustrating that u are so dependent on having a party to be able to grind(carry you) effectively. when a ranger/wiz/witch can do that solo. it hurts most of the melee classes in terms of income, Skill points and time. and adding Valencia without somehow finding a middle ground(awakenings) for all the classes will only widen the gap and will either force people to re-roll or simply just give up. some people can only fight an uphill battle for so long before just saying fu-- it. Ya, they nerfed some mobs but guess what? the ones who were already killing fast will kill even faster. so nothing has changed.

You truly start noticing this once you hit 56+ and already in all PRI/DUO gear its just mind blowing how fast those classes can clear. even in a party, a group with 1-2 melee will earn xp at a slower rate. no one wants more than 1 zerker/war/valk in a party(to grind efficiently) even me as a zerker i wouldn't want another melee in the party coz it will slow it even more. if it wasnt for safety(PK'd) and maintaining a top grinding spot i believe rangers/wiz would much rather farm solo, some of our rangers already prefer not to be in a party coz they lose out alot and gain so little.  progression is everything in this game but when equally geared and time spent players cant progress at the same rate whats the point? 

1 person likes this

Posted

You don't get anything until after Kunoichi and ninja are released.

Posted

I fully agree with the majority of the OPs thread... why can't we just have thee awakenings already released when you launch Valencia, heck I'd not even mind if we got them with sieges.. any longer would kill the game and any and all possible progression for most of the players; I'm a sorc, so it wouldn't halt my progression but I feel for the other classes like warrior who suffer without their awakening. Waiting any longer than a few weeks after Valencia part 1 to release the awakenings would simply kill the game in my humble opinion. Please take into our consideration what we are saying!

this

1 person likes this

Posted

So regarding the poll, 2/3 want Awakening with Valencia and the 1/3 are all wizards who dont want melee to be pvp viable besides tamers :P

Yep and its will be 8 class pushed back by 1 class..

1 person likes this

Posted

----- this game completely if they don't give awakenings on June 1st to warriors. 

Posted

Someone pass me a torch ^_^

I want my blades too <( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)>

Posted (edited)

They won't reply to this. Tytyes already said they have no idea when we'll get them.

You'd think Daum and PA would care more about retaining population when it's pretty clear people are leaving. 

Edited by Master Chef

Posted (edited)

As a Zerker i completely agree in regards to the clear speeds. as a melee class you don't have a chance, its really frustrating that u are so dependent on having a party to be able to grind(carry you) effectively. when a ranger/wiz/witch can do that solo. it hurts most of the melee classes in terms of income, Skill points and time. and adding Valencia without somehow finding a middle ground(awakenings) for all the classes will only widen the gap and will either force people to re-roll or simply just give up. some people can only fight an uphill battle for so long before just saying fu-- it. Ya, they nerfed some mobs but guess what? the ones who were already killing fast will kill even faster. so nothing has changed.

You truly start noticing this once you hit 56+ and already in all PRI/DUO gear its just mind blowing how fast those classes can clear. even in a party, a group with 1-2 melee will earn xp at a slower rate. no one wants more than 1 zerker/war/valk in a party(to grind efficiently) even me as a zerker i wouldn't want another melee in the party coz it will slow it even more. if it wasnt for safety(PK'd) and maintaining a top grinding spot i believe rangers/wiz would much rather farm solo, some of our rangers already prefer not to be in a party coz they lose out alot and gain so little.  progression is everything in this game but when equally geared and time spent players cant progress at the same rate whats the point? 

Pretty much. As a Maehwa at 55 I even notice it. It's amusing when you're trying to kill 2 tents alone and having to use multiple skill rotations and probably 5-10 seconds for the big ones, then your party's Ranger walks past you and stops for a split second and it's almost like he pities you while watching you smack those things - Then proceeds to 2 shot the whole thing in half a second and continue to the next one.

Sure it's fun being in a group with Rangers / Wizards as a melee but I'm sure those classes don't enjoy having melee in their groups.

It's already well known that groups with 3 Wizards and / or Rangers while having 1 melee earn way more XP if they know what they are doing than groups which are full of melee classes and the difference in XP per hour is pretty noticable too.

Edited by Phantom303

Posted

PVP BALANCE IS DEBATABLE

PVE BALANCE IS NOT!

A game that so heavy grind related should NOT be unbalanced PVE wise

3 people like this

Posted

They won't reply to this. Tytyes already said they have no idea when we'll get them.

You'd think Daum and PA would care more about retaining population when it's pretty clear people are leaving. 

if more people speak their mind like they have on this thread, the more likely it is for the CMs to realize how important the issue is to us and relay the information back to Daum EU / PA so they can actually do something about it.

Posted

PVP BALANCE IS DEBATABLE

PVE BALANCE IS NOT!

A game that so heavy grind related should NOT be unbalanced PVE wise

Pve progression matter a lot if Daum is letting people getting too much gap we ----- already

Posted

Jouska posted in the Warrior forum 2 months ago saying he agrees and will relay this info to the development team. But we haven't got an update. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, I always had a hunch that other classes could clear mobs better that Berserkers. But, I never knew it was something like this. But, I didn't know it was THIS easily. This is really sort of discouraging, even more so seeing as that the zerker has hella nice gear and just BARELY keeping up. 

EDIT:

So we made this video with my guild mates, a very easy example of the situation.

Me the Warrior takes about 50 seconds, fully buffed, lv 57 to kill the topspot of Sausan.

My berserker mate was killing the spot for over a minute and still did not finish. His gear - http://i.imgur.com/FkWXqPw.png

My ranger mate had 2 scenes as he forgot to change at first his horse armor. Just look at his HP. It took him about ~40 seconds first and 30~ seconds second try, in both scenes he kind of failed the skill rotation as well still did not make any difference for him. Also he had literally 0 buffs, just a buff food for attack speed and Rum.

So, damn. We really do HAVE to be super geared up just to be on par with other classes.. That's just so disappointing.

Now, I can rub this in the faces of all the try-hards who said we didn't.