• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

the afk fishing has broken the game

24 posts in this topic

Posted

first the xp event bonus

and now the afk fishing

its just unreal

Posted

10/10 bait

Posted

I agree, remove fishing plz.  But keep the all cooking that uses fish.  Our workers can just mine them for us

Posted

5vR0Nch.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

What fishing?

w1YxZa1.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Not a big deal, though I'm sure tons of people here will complain.

Are you kidding me? That's awesomesauce! :D

Posted

Not a big deal, though I'm sure tons of people here will complain.

Yes

Posted

Yes

This may be the way they figured out how to end the client side render crashes some folks have as they pass through afk hotspots with 50 people and boats.

Posted (edited)

5vR0Nch.jpg

how dare you afk fish. Who do you think you are?!  ;D

Edited by Meowgic

Posted

how dare you afk fish. Who do you think you are?!  ;D

I was ak. The fish were afk. :P

Posted

That's really good news.

At last fishing wont be that sub profession used overnight to get a few mills, and active fishers will be rewarded.

Imma make a few fishing boats right now actually.

Thx for sharing :)

Posted

That update is probably forever away, then ya hafta connect all the nodes and stuff... :/

Posted (edited)

simple fix. go and kill them. ohh wait 70% of the ppl fishing using an alt under lvl 45.

Edited by Amira

Posted

first the xp event bonus

and now the afk fishing

its just unreal

yep all broked now gtfo

k thx

Posted

Hmm, odd, never understood the big whoop for afk fishing, I love active fishing but never really understood afk.

You stand still, fill your inventory with fish that will lose a lot of value, and without 100+ invenslots you'd only make 1.5mill on a good sunny day with the wind in your back and lots of luck. Unless you get up every few hours to sell? :P

Grinding anything gives you 2 mill fast, and now having stones drop like candy makes it even easier, not to mention the buff in value on handins and trashdrops!

Guess the nerf in the end is nice for those who do enjoy active fishing though, looking forward to it!

Posted

Afk fishing is the main source for ancient relic shard, without it we will see the price over 1kk

4 people like this

Posted

That update is probably forever away, then ya hafta connect all the nodes and stuff... :/

Ugh yeah that's what scares me. I don't have enough cp for this. ;(

Posted (edited)

We need faster declining hotspots. An forever abundant hotspot is bad for the whole economy and the ingame active community. To many people are inactive just standing there, or running around afking with horses. So many people online, but no chatting. Also I vote for a deletion of boats/wagons with 0 lifespan after one day.

Edited by Madelief

Posted

simple fix. go and kill them. ohh wait 70% of the ppl fishing using an alt under lvl 45.

you'd be surprised at the ingenuity of people.

Kidnap the low level on your boat, sail a bit away. Log off and on again. Afk Fisher is now drowning.

Posted (edited)

you'd be surprised at the ingenuity of people.

Kidnap the low level on your boat, sail a bit away. Log off and on again. Afk Fisher is now drowning.

lmao that reminds me  of that video of bikeman dood kidnapping that afk guy on the dock and drowning him in AA.

https://youtu.be/Oj-LJHsRwPw

Edited by Tillerzz

Posted

I find it sorta odd that these are some of the top spots i lose connection to . The super afk fishing mobs and the biggest of them all sthe frailing ship clutter . Imean come on ! I have a fishing boat but i do NOT leave it sitting there to cause even more issues . Don't get me wrong . I love the afk idea i really do and same goes for never storing the mounts , But..... I think thats the number 1 problems  with the game that causes server lag . Won't say i hate it......i mean as i mention i do love it but technically its hard to like and dislike . I think if more players stored their mounts more it would cause server stability . For your multiplying  the players property out in the open . Therefore causing to take more server space and memory . Then again i could be wrong .

Posted

How can something that has been around since release break the game.  Fishing is part of the game.  If they introduced fishing now, then you could complain of it breaking something...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0