• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Which guild will get a territory. Jordine EU

427 posts in this topic

Posted

I vote for cupcake thunder.

Ehhh ? rank ?

Posted

Which guilds are NOT multi guilds who "cheat" the limit? I see many same icons and similar names. Zergs vs quality? :)

Posted

I vote for cupcake thunder.

rofl poor koniguy , id be pretty sad if i was the mockery of the server in two games in a row ;/

Posted

Harmony won over GRIND in final war, and I also remember seeing IRON winning over Futilez in a final war.

I would probably rate it something like Harmony > GRIND > IRON > FUtilez, and then a few lower tier guilds after that like diviumfuror, Avalon etc

Grind has never had a final war

Posted

Grind has never had a final war

Edited

Posted

The guilds with overall highest lvls and gear can compete for the shiny rod spot, this is how the game measures skill and results.

1 person likes this

Posted

Grind is full of fat kids, and harmony is where the basement dwellers reside.

Take your pick OP.

1 person likes this

Posted

ITT: Plebs voting their own guild when they lose 5 v 20

Posted

i vote for jghphhhf

as soon as they got lemon back

Posted

Grind is full of fat kids, and harmony is where the basement dwellers reside.

Take your pick OP.

lmfao xDD

Posted

Since this thread a constructive topic about this Game and the Server Jordine

I only have to add this:

63099034.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Since this thread a constructive topic about this Game and the Server Jordine

I only have to add this:

63099034.jpg

Good one.

Overall we have great time on Jordine as there is always someone to fight with, sometime we win, sometimes we loose and always have some laughs about it :)

2 people like this

Posted

Good one.

Overall we have great time on Jordine as there is always someone to fight with, sometime we win, sometimes we loose and always have some laughs about it :)

As long as it's fun, that is the most importent part.

Edited

is SLAY not stronger ? (idk)

Haven't seen em doing much tbh

Posted

Haven't seen em doing much tbh

Our time will come! but first we'll get our fishing and roleplaying done....

2 people like this

Posted

I will be leading the RP CP from now on. Please apply at www.thesoulslayers.com for hardcore RP!

1 person likes this

Posted

That's the spirit, fishing is life senpaiiii

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I vote for IX Kohorta, they are so stronk. I didn't finish rising storm and they die ;) but they have one of best PvE players (Craft rankings )

Edited by Deska

Posted (edited)

basically whoever botted and exploited harder, too bad those "top" guilds suck ass in terms of mechanics, and that at best it's roughly 5 good players spread throughout that population

Edited by BestSorcEU

Posted

little question here.

which guilds in Jordine EU would you guys sugesst to be the strongest in case of strenght (man power) not ranking?

a top 10 ranking would be nice.

edit: based on you it`s :

(1.)Harmony vs Grind    3.)IRON     4.) Futilez     5.) Divinwhatever     6.) Avalon    7.) Angestral     8.) Thorr    9.) SLAY    10.) Millenium

1 vote Cupcakethunder  :P   1 vote for jghphhhf xD

something like that ?

I have a strange feeling, when Node Wars begins, all this guilds  will be dodging each other all the way to Castle sieges. :D

Posted

I have a strange feeling, when Node Wars begins, all this guilds  will be dodging each other all the way to Castle sieges. :D

Why would we do that though? Pretty much all the guilds on that list agreed to go to Jordine before the launch to ensure competition

Posted

I vote for none of the above. Some guilds will shine when the castle sieges start. The name "GRIND" doesn't sound like a PvP guild to me. More like a zerg.
 And zero wins doesn't cut it to become top league. Defeating alt guilds doesn't help either when the big boys come to play.

Posted

some alliances already set ,, it will get bloody :)

1 person likes this

Posted

strongest guild is this one who help players - no matter where (guild or without)they from

this guild get respect and honor 

Posted

We dont have any friends outside of FUtilez....

No big blob of alliance of 500 players......

No 3 or 4 guilds created to be used as meatshields.....

We are all alone in this big mean world..........and we love every minute of it !!!

Game is focking epic so far and Jordine has so many competitive guilds its extremely hard make predictions.

Also sieges are totaly diffrent then GvG or Skirmish, way more variables are needed to be taken into account.

No idea what will be happening in a few weeks but i gues many guilds / alliances might fall apart :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Pre boss armour era this was Jghphhhf vs the rest

1 person likes this