• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bring back RU PK System to EU servers.

201 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

After few months i learned 2 things.

1. Carebears always win fight for good spot
2. PvP/PK players are rekt in our version.

No matter how good the equipment you have, no matter what the skill you have in the game, no matter how much you spend time in the game, you always lose with Carebears players. You get the best spot in the game for XP, then carebears will come to your spot and they will bite your monsters. You'll kill them one, two three and they were back  again and again. Why? Because they after death did not lose anything, while you end up karma. 

So: Carebear win because he is annoying and weak. He just come back and die on spot from your hand till you red. 

When you are red, a herd of  co-ckroaches knows that there is no chance to kill you, but they will go and bite till you get out from the spot. Where is the justice here? The bes players should level up on the best spots, and not the most annoying weak players....

Solution:

System PK from RU servers. After you kill someone, he will lose 3% XP and some crystals or enchant. After 2/3 ded's he never come back to this spot because he lose money (crystals)  and XP. 

And now, you can lynch me because most of this forum users are casuals

Edited by Deska
16 people like this

Posted

Deska went from nice guy to savage basterd.

22 people like this

Posted

That would defeat the purpose of this game, the pvp.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think you need to calm down Deska.

5 people like this

Posted

They lose RL money or exp today, + misc stuff from inventory.

Posted (edited)

That would defeat the purpose of this game, the pvp.

PK should be for cleaning spot's for you. PvP will start when Node/Castle war.

I think you need to calm down Deska.

Common lol. Yesterday i was fighting 2 hour's for spot with Futilez and Grinds. Than 5 .......... players come and die 10 times and i was red so i must leave spot because i had crystals for 30kk..... that sad when you play the game from Korea and see how casual players destroy it every day or week after maintenance.

If good ru system can't back, Daum need to open PvE server and send them all to this server. 

Edited by Deska
1 person likes this

Posted

Hell no.. you should be penalized more for being a PK... 

PK, the worst form of PVP

31 people like this

Posted

THis system will never come back... because we never had this system here. :D

Posted

What happened to teddy bear Deska? Gone nuts? Oh I want to know why you got demoted but maybe this post answers that.

4 people like this

Posted

THis system will never come back... because we never had this system here. :D

It was on Alpha test's :D 

Posted

deska just got ks'ed at sausans

Posted

What happened to teddy bear Deska? Gone nuts? Oh I want to know why you got demoted but maybe this post answers that.

He made a post about immigrants, and reddit lost their minds.

1 person likes this

Posted

punishing players for the actions of others is a shitty idea, there are plenty of ppl that alreay kill for no reason, also if you are higher level then the ppl you are killing they need the spot you are grinding more that you do, just ask daum with all the incentive to catch up :P

last point, pvp should be fun for both parties, or atleast not totally fking horrible for the victim, i will say the advice ppl usually give to victims of pk, how about instead of killing ppl until you go red, try changing channels.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

It was on Alpha test's :D 

Alpha is irrelevant. Archeage was one of the best game... in Alpha. Than... BDO has better development maybe.. From broken  one-of-the-dozens-p2w-MMOs to good game... Or not? :D

Edited by Mikroman
2 people like this

Posted

Or increase the durability loss on pk death so that after killing a person three times his armor/weapon is near broken.

He will start grinding but when he has a broken weapon he can't really steal any mobs.

2 people like this

Posted

Or increase the durability loss on pk death so that after killing a person three times his armor/weapon is near broken.

He will start grinding but when he has a broken weapon he can't really steal any mobs.

Or you don't Pk others! Problem solved.

1 person likes this

Posted

deska just got ks'ed at sausans

You know how it's annoying when ladybug enter your spot and try kill something but he can't.. cuz sux EQ and broke your pathway 

Posted

I just see this "PVP'er" Sneak up on a unsuspecting tree trying to PK it.. he look Baffled and confused that no crystal shards dropped..

I was quickly on my way so not to get attacked for looking at is Tree grinding spot ^^

Posted

You mean after PK ded, he lose 4example 50% Durability armor/weapon right? 

Posted

Deska went from nice guy to savage basterd.

You mean he went from savage to leashed and back to savage once off the chain ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

You mean he went from savage to leashed and back to savage once off the chain ;)

But thank DAUM that deska wont be closing anymore good feedback threads because of a few nonconstructive words within the post xD

Posted (edited)

i got a better solution.   just take it how it is.  noone forces you to pk,  so if you get butt sore you get karma. [Deleted] DEAL WITH IT

[Edited/deleted content] Inappropriate language / provocative

Edited by p0hil
[Edited/deleted content] Inappropriate language / provocative
13 people like this

Posted (edited)

Being a casual never a bad thing in MMO's because you will win one way or other.

Edited by Manred

Posted

i got a better solution.   stop -----ing like a whore and take it.  noone forces you to pk,  so if you get butt sore you get karma.  i got news for you sugar pie.  DEAL WITH IT

lol sugar pie xD 

Posted

Or you don't Pk others! Problem solved.

If you wanna stop me then you are gonna have to pk me.

You mean after PK ded, he lose 4example 50% Durability armor/weapon right? 

Yeah let's say something like 30 to 50 durability. We can even make that RNG to make the idea appeal to PA. (ψ`∇´)ψ

1 person likes this