• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bring back RU PK System to EU servers.

201 posts in this topic

Posted

He made a post about immigrants, and reddit lost their minds.

Deska the kebab remover!

Posted

Daum hired this guy as a moderator? The whole Western release of this game is all one big performance art piece, isn't it? It's either satire or black comedy.

Reddit went nuclear about it and he stepped down as mod (most likely told to).

Since when has Reddit become a synonym for normal people?

Posted

I tell you something bro.

Next time write something constructive  muhahaha.gif 

Hidden Content

savage asf

I like the new deska (or should I say old deska)

Posted

Deska went from nice guy to savage basterd.

Nah, he was always a closet racist/homo. It wasn't until recently he openly showed us.

Posted

I was fan of world pvp too until I realized how -----ing gear dependant this game is.

I would allow players freely grind in best spots. Spawns are quick and plenty of monsters.

Posted (edited)

Go play the RU version then ?

pvp already is a plague in that game because many... hm... "particular" setting ( to stay polite ) no need to give advantage to thoses angry agressor pker-for-my-grind-spot.

I was fan of world pvp too until I realized how -----ing gear dependant this game is.

yeah that game, desipte a very promising class gameplay, have utter [censored] setting regarding pvp.

That pvp is only lazy players where you win because your grinded more hours the pve than your opponent, how to destroy real challenge in one setting.

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

And now, you can lynch me because most of this forum users are casuals

You mean, many players are real pvper and want challenging pvp-mind-game-relying on skill and arent intereted in a cheap pve-grind to pvp win ?

If that's what you mean with "casual" yeah in that case i'am very casual.

Edited by woots

Posted

You mean, many players are real pvper and want challenging pvp-mind-game-relying on skill and arent intereted in a cheap pve-grind to pvp win ?

If that's what you mean with "casual" yeah in that case i'am very casual.

"Real PvPers" are OWPvPers. They are the original PvPers and usually are the best of the bunch. Thats why all the Darkfall guilds that came in are stomping most of these other guilds. If you want to try and take a grind spot have fun. But im gonna stomp your skull into the dirt a few times before you do and when the new Karma system drops you aren't gonna be taking shit.

Show now Mercy. 

Posted

"Real PvPers" are OWPvPers. They are the original PvPers and usually are the best of the bunch. Thats why all the Darkfall guilds that came in are stomping most of these other guilds. If you want to try and take a grind spot have fun. But im gonna stomp your skull into the dirt a few times before you do and when the new Karma system drops you aren't gonna be taking shit.

Show now Mercy. 

can't be that great if they're opposed to some actual skill in their pvp and not just a competition of who can clock the most hours

Posted

Sadly, Deska is pretty much right about how it happens right now. PK has zero purpose atm (other than getting low on karma).

Posted

PK should be for cleaning spot's for you. PvP will start when Node/Castle war.

Common lol. Yesterday i was fighting 2 hour's for spot with Futilez and Grinds. Than 5 .......... players come and die 10 times and i was red so i must leave spot because i had crystals for 30kk..... that sad when you play the game from Korea and see how casual players destroy it every day or week after maintenance.

If good ru system can't back, Daum need to open PvE server and send them all to this server. 

simple solution, Guild war them

Posted

Sadly, Deska is pretty much right about how it happens right now. PK has zero purpose atm (other than getting low on karma).

Well, DAUM understand, that MOST players just want to relax and have some fun after work.

Getting PKed all the time by some overgeared no-life wannabe mini Rambos is no fun!

So they gave this wannabe mini rambos the posibility to PK .. but not without a cost for doing so!

Every action has it's price ;).

Posted

can't be that great if they're opposed to some actual skill in their pvp and not just a competition of who can clock the most hours

Idk what you're talking about. But it seems like you are talking about "Fair PvP"

Well heres a protip for you: PvP is never fair

Posted (edited)

Idk what you're talking about. But it seems like you are talking about "Fair PvP"

Well heres a protip for you: PvP is never fair

Fail :).

Chess is PvP too (1v1 to be exact) ... and it is ALLWAYS fair!

Real "pros" need no unfair advantage. Just loser noobs need.

All these PvE troll players that want to be assholes and move into someones grind spot with no repercussions for being an ass.

Any time someone tryed to get my grind spots ... it was a damn overgeared wannabe PK who instantly turned PvP flag on and insta killed me!

So by your logic : the intruder is the asotial

Well in my case : the asotial was a) intruder and b) fu...ing overgeared wannabe PK!!

He damn DESERVE to lose all his Karma!! :D:D

I am proude to unfit all my equip and come back again and again and again and again .. until is asotial PK has -10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 KARMA and rage quit this game ;).

Edited by Schakar

Posted

You think post count makes your opinions count for more? Who gives a shit? Guy has a shitty attitude and I called him out on it.

I wasn't talking about post count mister smart. :)

Posted

Fail :).

Chess is PvP too (1v1 to be exact) ... and it is ALLWAYS fair!

Technically its not since its a turn based game and one person gets to make the first move. 

Posted

Technically its not since its a turn based game and one person gets to make the first move. 

Technically it is super fair as it doesn't matter who has the first move.

Posted

This thread has been very informative on how to grief players contesting grind spots! I'll make sure to put on my Treant Costume to hide my guild and lurk in Sausans, right after I level up during prime time on the weekends!

Posted (edited)

Technically it is super fair as it doesn't matter who has the first move.

Sure. Thats why they call whoever goes first the first-move advantage. 

Which is why White's winning advantage is a bit over Black, around 55-60% statistically. Which is why perfect play from both sides ends in a win for white. 

Edited by Vunak

Posted

Deska went from nice guy to savage basterd.

Nah, Deska has always been this way, just unable to express it while he was playing at being the biased mod. Look at posts he used to get rid of.  You would see a PvE post stopped for baiting, not adding anything ect while a PK post right next to it was fine.

Posted

After few months i learned 2 things.

1. Carebears always win fight for good spot
2. PvP/PK players are rekt in our version.

No matter how good the equipment you have, no matter what the skill you have in the game, no matter how much you spend time in the game, you always lose with Carebears players. You get the best spot in the game for XP, then carebears will come to your spot and they will bite your monsters. You'll kill them one, two three and they were back  again and again. Why? Because they after death did not lose anything, while you end up karma. 

So: Carebear win because he is annoying and weak. He just come back and die on spot from your hand till you red. 

When you are red, a herd of  co-ckroaches knows that there is no chance to kill you, but they will go and bite till you get out from the spot. Where is the justice here? The bes players should level up on the best spots, and not the most annoying weak players....

Solution:

System PK from RU servers. After you kill someone, he will lose 3% XP and some crystals or enchant. After 2/3 ded's he never come back to this spot because he lose money (crystals)  and XP. 

And now, you can lynch me because most of this forum users are casuals

They lose exp. Doesn't that count for something? You can just go on grinding, and lose nothing.

Posted

Show now Mercy. 

Gtfo back to Tera forums with that wannabe macho tough guy shit, they would at least ban you. Original moron.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I agree with Deska. No crystal loss or enchantment loss, but up the XP loss back to 3% so that people being PK'd wont mindlessly return and throw their bodies at you without suffering a penalty. This game is centred around fighing for resources. That's something PA abyss themselves intended, and a fight about resources isn't fair when the weaker person wins out of sheer stubbornness. I'm not an avid PKer, I flag once in a blue moon when I'm really pissed, and my Karma is mostly at 300k - but seeing all these "PK should be penalised more" posts is just making me sad. This is not MyLittlePony Online. Resources here are not instanced and limited. If you want something, fight for it or piss off until you're stronger.

@Tanaros Playing like you recommend is griefing and insulting to anyone who wants to play fairly. Git gud as the kiddo's like to say.

>Flagging to PK players for limited resources is griefing.

>Using an intended game mechanic to kill a player because of another intended game mechanic is griefing.

Hahah, give me some of that shit you're smoking. Fighting for limited resources is something that PA intended from the start (which is why there is no instanced content), to promote competition within the player base. This is literally the game, and it was advertised as such.

Did you also buy CG:GO and cry that people "griefed" you by shooting you with guns?

i got a better solution.   stop -----ing like a whore and take it.  noone forces you to pk,  so if you get butt sore you get karma.  i got news for you sugar pie.  DEAL WITH IT

I got a better solution. Stop -----ing like a whore an take it. No one forces you to grind in the best spots, so if you get butt sore that you die to stronger players, I got news for you sugar pie. DEAL WITH IT.

Funny how it works both ways, huh?

Edited by Comrey

Posted

You know how it's annoying when ladybug enter your spot and try kill something but he can't.. cuz sux EQ and broke your pathway 

stop going to biedronka.

Posted (edited)

Gtfo back to Tera forums with that wannabe macho tough guy shit, they would at least ban you. Original moron.

Ban me? No they wouldn't. Who are you again?

There isn't anything inherently wrong with my post other than coming off a little aggressive. And if you were to look back at my post history over the years, that's about as aggressive as it gets. The only reason is because I have no tolerance for people that want to be assholes to others with no repercussions.

If the PvP/PK/Flagging system weren't in effect  you would have a ton of people pushing in on others grind spots hoping to out-kill them so they leave. The PvP system prevents that type of behavior. Don't try to tell me i'm wrong or that PvE players aren't like that. I come from 6+ years of experience in FFXI which is strictly a PvE game and it happened all the time. From level 10 or 12 to 75 is nothing but group grinding mobs in a camp and people competed for camps all the time in that game. People would be assholes and move in on your camp even if you had been there for hours and pretty much tell you to get over it. 

This game has the PK system which prevents it. Sorry if you try to move in on my camp and I flag and kill you. You shouldn't of tried to push me out. The preventative measure isn't working with the current system because all t he person has to do is push in a few times and make the other person go red from negative karma. Its punishing to the people that it shouldn't be punishing to. 

I don't agree with the people that push in on others camps and try to push them out with flagging. Aka Real PKers, thats just as bad as the PvE players trying to make you flag to kill them so you are forced to leave. 

But I have always identified with PKK (PK Killer, aka someone who hunts reds) so /shrug. 

Edited by Vunak