• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bring back RU PK System to EU servers.

201 posts in this topic

Posted

Lets turn it up a few notches.

You drop your gear in any form of pvp on death with a timer to recollect it or lose it for eternity.....omg that would make this mmo so much more adranaline pumping.

But those days are long gone :(

1 person likes this

Posted

lol no 3% exp lose. more overgeared grind nerds incoming 1v5 killing whole pt and taking over whole sausan rotation for solo grinding

Posted (edited)

You drop your gear in any form of pvp on death with a timer to recollect it or lose it for eternity.....omg that would make this mmo so much more adranaline pumping.

Sad but true. I miss the more old school systems like that. Crowfall looks promising in that regard though. 

Edited by Vunak

Posted

I am proude to unfit all my equip and come back again and again and again and again .. until is asotial PK has -10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 KARMA and rage quit this game ;).

This is definite proof that the system PA intended does not work in our EU/NA version. There is no point in killing for resources when griefers don't lose anything and can just come back again and again with their kamikaze mentality. @CM_Jouska, as I know you are a fellow gamer, I implore you to take a look at this issue.

1 person likes this

Posted

i would love L2 pk system how it was many years ago, you pk people get karma, 2 3 pk gives you enough karma to drop items from you! lets see then how nice it is.

Posted

Deska went from nice guy to savage basterd.

He never been. This is his real face ( maybe still not ). Before he god mod this is how he acted.

He just tried to play nice when he got mod somehow.

Posted (edited)

This is definite proof that the system PA intended does not work in our EU/NA version. There is no point in killing for resources when griefers don't lose anything and can just come back again and again with their kamikaze mentality. @CM_Jouska, as I know you are a fellow gamer, I implore you to take a look at this issue.

This is the proof, that this system WORKS!

I lose Exp and it is very likely that I lose at last one crystal when some asotial overgeared Pay2Win nolife noob PKs me the first time.

PKing should be punished MUCH MUCH harder!! Like 5%exp lose for each level difference between you and your victim!. You are 55 and PK an level 50? 25% EXP LOSE FOR YOU!! And once you turned PvP flag active ... NO DISABLE for 30 minutes!!

Even more as the game is all about level + gear and you NOSKILL zombis just attack low levels with bad gear.

You do not have the balls for TRUE PvP against equal leveled+geared players!!

@CM_Jouska, if you are a fellow gamer, if you want to improve this game please bring this %5 exp lose peer level difference punishment for PKs + no turn off PvP flag for 30 minutes to the Developers @Korea.

Oh, I have a better idear :). Creat 1-2 PvP channels where everyone is allways flagged and TURN OFF the hole PK system.

Let's see if all this wannabe rambos have true balls!

Edited by Schakar

Posted (edited)

Nah that's too harsh. They could learn from Lineage 2's PK system, that was perfect imo.

I'd be okay with what you suggested if PvP in this game was even slightly balanced, but when I get killed by a ranger within literally 1 second without knowing where it came from because he wears a Ghilie suit, then that's just broken.

Edited by xDrac
typo

Posted

Nah that's too harsh. They could learn from Lineage 2's PK system, that was perfect imo.

I'd be okay with what you suggested if PvP in this game was even slightly balanced, but when I get killed by a ranger within literally 1 second without knowing where it came from because we wears a Ghilie suit, then that's just broken.

And people complain about sorc lul

Posted

This is the proof, that this system WORKS!

Maybe in your mind. As ignorant as you are, do you even know what the system is? You are supposed to fight for resources, it is intended. Penalty on death is also intended. When you can take off your armour and go suicide to PKer, it means you do not get enough penalty for death, and that is a not intended mechanic. You are supposed to be afraid of dying. Seeing that you like to suicide is proof you are not afraid, and that the system is worthless. Do you understand this concept, or is it too hard for you to grasp?

Pearl Abyss designed the game around the fact that resources are limited and people have to fight for them. Pearl Abyss wants people to PK each other for the best grinding spots, and for that reason you need to have penalties for both PKer and victim. The penalties for PK is going negative Karma. In Korea, killing 1 person makes you lose much more karma than here. But also, being the victim of PK makes you lose much more XP. This means that PKers risk much more, but at the same time victims cannot come back all the time. Here, we have unbalanced penalties for PKers and victims, and victims lose almost nothing (no, you do NOT lose crysals from PK, read the forums and stop spreading lies).

In short, the fact that you think this is okay proves it's obvious that you do not know how BDO system is supposed to work. If you do not like the game the way developer wants it to be, then find another game instead of trying to change this one into something worse.

Posted

I agree with Deska. No crystal loss or enchantment loss, but up the XP loss back to 3% so that people being PK'd wont mindlessly return and throw their bodies at you without suffering a penalty. This game is centred around fighing for resources. That's something PA abyss themselves intended, and a fight about resources isn't fair when the weaker person wins out of sheer stubbornness. I'm not an avid PKer, I flag once in a blue moon when I'm really pissed, and my Karma is mostly at 300k - but seeing all these "PK should be penalised more" posts is just making me sad. This is not MyLittlePony Online. Resources here are not instanced and limited. If you want something, fight for it or piss off until you're stronger.

>Flagging to PK players for limited resources is griefing.

>Using an intended game mechanic to kill a player because of another intended game mechanic is griefing.

Hahah, give me some of that shit you're smoking. Fighting for limited resources is something that PA intended from the start (which is why there is no instanced content), to promote competition within the player base. This is literally the game, and it was advertised as such.

Did you also buy CG:GO and cry that people "griefed" you by shooting you with guns?

I got a better solution. Stop -----ing like a whore an take it. No one forces you to grind in the best spots, so if you get butt sore that you die to stronger players, I got news for you sugar pie. DEAL WITH IT.

Funny how it works both ways, huh?

oh please you are less creative than a dead corpse half way to bloat  .   you failed miserably .  

Posted (edited)

oh please you are less creative than a dead corpse half way to bloat  .   you failed miserably .  

No counter-arguments so instead you result to insulting? Shame. You should keep your ad hominems to yourself.

Edited by Comrey

Posted

No counter-arguments so instead you result to insulting? Shame. You should keep your ad hominems to yourself.

oh Little bunny that wasent even an insult .    now dont go crying to mommy, complaning some mean evil girl made you cried.   that would break my heart9_9

Posted

oh Little bunny that wasent even an insult .    now dont go crying to mommy, complaning some mean evil girl made you cried.   that would break my heart9_9

The sheer fact that you respond to an argument (which, in fact, was your own argument turned against you) with petty name-calling is beyond sad and pathetic. Please come back when you are ready to discuss again.

Posted

"Real PvPers" are OWPvPers. They are the original PvPers and usually are the best of the bunch. Thats why all the Darkfall guilds that came in are stomping most of these other guilds. If you want to try and take a grind spot have fun. But im gonna stomp your skull into the dirt a few times before you do and when the new Karma system drops you aren't gonna be taking shit.

Show now Mercy. 

Oh man, POTD for sure. Hilarious!

I remember when Eurogamer was flooded with posts just like this when they gave Dorkfail 1/10 or something a few years back. Are you still bitter about that?

Posted

After few months i learned 2 things.

1. Carebears always win fight for good spot
2. PvP/PK players are rekt in our version.

No matter how good the equipment you have, no matter what the skill you have in the game, no matter how much you spend time in the game, you always lose with Carebears players. You get the best spot in the game for XP, then carebears will come to your spot and they will bite your monsters. You'll kill them one, two three and they were back  again and again. Why? Because they after death did not lose anything, while you end up karma. 

So: Carebear win because he is annoying and weak. He just come back and die on spot from your hand till you red. 

When you are red, a herd of  co-ckroaches knows that there is no chance to kill you, but they will go and bite till you get out from the spot. Where is the justice here? The bes players should level up on the best spots, and not the most annoying weak players....

Solution:

System PK from RU servers. After you kill someone, he will lose 3% XP and some crystals or enchant. After 2/3 ded's he never come back to this spot because he lose money (crystals)  and XP. 

And now, you can lynch me because most of this forum users are casuals

Carebears lose time when you PK them. Time = Exp / Income / Everything else. I'd certainly vote for more severe losses on death though, for both sides. When I see some tool riding around on a pink horse with an RP name and an even worse BDO title choice...I certainly want to PK him.

Posted

everyone in futilez would lose their gear then from getting trashed by every other """""""""top""""""""""" guild X-DDD

Posted

hey Sizer, long time no see ya:D   no im not Canadian  , but i love Canada:x

Posted

After few months i learned 2 things.

1. Carebears always win fight for good spot
2. PvP/PK players are rekt in our version.

No matter how good the equipment you have, no matter what the skill you have in the game, no matter how much you spend time in the game, you always lose with Carebears players. You get the best spot in the game for XP, then carebears will come to your spot and they will bite your monsters. You'll kill them one, two three and they were back  again and again. Why? Because they after death did not lose anything, while you end up karma. 

So: Carebear win because he is annoying and weak. He just come back and die on spot from your hand till you red. 

When you are red, a herd of  co-ckroaches knows that there is no chance to kill you, but they will go and bite till you get out from the spot. Where is the justice here? The bes players should level up on the best spots, and not the most annoying weak players....

Solution:

System PK from RU servers. After you kill someone, he will lose 3% XP and some crystals or enchant. After 2/3 ded's he never come back to this spot because he lose money (crystals)  and XP. 

And now, you can lynch me because most of this forum users are casuals

so after your not a mod anymore you decide to not lick daums ass like you did earlier?? now u hate the game and dont say "this is nor RU" anymore?

poor just poor... go back and kiss daums ass again

Posted

so after your not a mod anymore you decide to not lick daums ass like you did earlier?? now u hate the game and dont say "this is nor RU" anymore?

You have no idea why he's no longer moderator, and this is the best you can come up with? Nothing constructive?

Posted (edited)

You have no idea why he's no longer moderator, and this is the best you can come up with? Nothing constructive?

Nope. he is not a moderastor anymore bcause he is racist? everybody knows that,

and there are way more important things to take care off than the PK system *cough* desync *cough*

Edited by lugg

Posted

But thank DAUM that deska wont be closing anymore good feedback threads because of a few nonconstructive words within the post xD

yeah maybe one day you might be able to come up with one.

look at this guy must have had one of his redundant dumb-ass threads shut down and still butt-hurt over it, hint Get over it loser!

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, DAUM understand, that MOST players just want to relax and have some fun after work.

Getting PKed all the time by some overgeared no-life wannabe mini Rambos is no fun!

So they gave this wannabe mini rambos the posibility to PK .. but not without a cost for doing so!

Every action has it's price ;).

1. "Most" players don't even know about ur opinion. I like how all ppl against pk start talking for the majority.

2. Pk isn't necessarily done by 'some overgeared no-life wannabe mini Rambo'

3. Getting pked? You seem to be pretty sure about who'll die :3

4. Fun is a subjective thing. If to you fun is afk fishing - you can fish as good in a safezone.

Posted

yeah maybe one day you might be able to come up with one.

look at this guy must have had one of his redundant dumb-ass threads shut down and still butt-hurt over it, hint Get over it loser!

totally, none of my threads got "shut down" i think u mean closed mate but nice try

Posted (edited)

Oh man, POTD for sure. Hilarious!

I remember when Eurogamer was flooded with posts just like this when they gave Dorkfail 1/10 or something a few years back. Are you still bitter about that?

Why would I care about a news site I've never even heard of. And if I even cared about reviews I would be another scrub playing WoW since that's about the only MMO that ever gets positive reviews from paying off those noncredit MMO sites. That's why Massively is probably the only site with any real credibility left, they aren't bought off and give actual constructive and truthful reviews and not some rating system that is rather meaningless since everyone enjoys different things. 

Nice try though. Kudos. 

Edited by Vunak