• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

FEW MORE HOURS UNTIL OVERWATCH!!

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Overwatched... overhyped.

Just like any game that advertises this hard.

Sometimes I wonder how game companies can get away with blatant exploitation and shady business practices, then I remember the gaming community as a whole are slaves to hype and not very smart.

Posted

Just like any game that advertises this hard.

Sometimes I wonder how game companies can get away with blatant exploitation and shady business practices, then I remember the gaming community as a whole are slaves to hype and not very smart.

I already played the game though, it's a very simple game, every character is already unlocked so you can just play a few games and get a general idea what kind of game it is.
Also you don't have to be worried about shady business practices, Blizzard
announced that all the upcoming content is gonna be free and that when a cheater is caught he will be perma-banned instantly, no strike system.

It's one of the few companies that can get away with business practices like this, extending launch date to release an actual finished game, no payed dlc and proper regulations against cheaters.

You won't see any players having to defend cashshop items or prices since their upkeep is already sustained by just Heartstone and WoW.

Posted

I already played the game though, it's a very simple game, every character is already unlocked so you can just play a few games and get a general idea what kind of game it is.Also you don't have to be worried about shady business practices, Blizzard announced that all the upcoming content is gonna be free and that when a cheater is caught he will be perma-banned instantly, no strike system.

It's one of the few companies that can get away with business practices like this, extending launch date to release an actual finished game, no payed dlc and proper regulations against cheaters.

You won't see any players having to defend cashshop items or prices since their upkeep is already sustained by just Heartstone and WoW.

It's not just underweartch. I was talking in more broad strokes.

it's literally every game. Every. Single. Game. HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEMEMESEVERYWHEREHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Every game that comes out, the hype is insane. For weeks. Regardless of game quality.

And people wonder how stuff like Black Desert gets away with existing.

Posted

it's literally every game. Every. Single. Game. HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEMEMESEVERYWHEREHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Every game that comes out, the hype is insane. For weeks. Regardless of game quality.

Black what?

Posted

Black what?

I think you know. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

I want to say that marketing teams are getting better but there was no marketing team for Black Desert.
When you looked at the forums pre-launch there wasn't much love for the game either, only a list made

by KR players of things that need to change to make our version less bad.

Maybe it's just our bored society waiting for something fun and interesting to keep us busy?

Posted

Maybe it's just our bored society waiting for something fun and interesting to keep us busy?

I have an idea to fix that.

giphy.thumb.gif.de90bb64d2fcb7ac16db37b5

Posted

I have an idea to fix that.

Conflict does bring people closer together...
1463864965363.thumb.gif.a1d6f13f27b929ab

Posted (edited)

Conflict does bring people closer together...
1463864965363.thumb.gif.a1d6f13f27b929ab

Radiation poisoning makes them fall apart.

Edited by Twizted Sizter

Posted

Radiation poisoning makes them fall apart.

1463674298120.thumb.jpg.5e4a3c73b51e34e4

1 person likes this

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

Overwatch sucks. 

Out of the cage. 

Good, now back to the street corner with you.

Posted (edited)

y-yessir...!

And you better be bringing me some green.  I don't want to have to damage the goods.

Edited by LaRue

Posted

thank you for honoring me with your 1000th post! 

And my 1,001.

I was going to post some story shet, but was busy this week visit family and sailing, so that will have to wait I guess.

Posted (edited)

>when I see D.Va

giphy.gif

Edited by fewifewnewf
pg13 gif

Posted

>when I see D.Va

giphy.gif

mKVhlf7.gif

DVa-Overwatch-%D0%98%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%8B-g

Posted

1463990745225.png

Posted

These character designs are balls ass.

You all should be sad.

Posted (edited)

imb0gp6.jpg

7a7.png

Edited by Dragnelus

Posted

I am playing the game right now lol. Having ton of fun. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Ok this game is fun. Was just doing some matches alone. Then some battletag friend added me to the party gave me discord and I joined a 4 man party. And good times lol 

Edited by Dragnelus
1 person likes this

Posted

I feel like they changed the Play of the Game algorithm?
I've had 2 as mercy, 1 as mei and 1 as roadhog yesterday.

I didn't see a single Hanzo, Reaper or McGree play yet.

Posted

I feel like they changed the Play of the Game algorithm?
I've had 2 as mercy, 1 as mei and 1 as roadhog yesterday.

I didn't see a single Hanzo, Reaper or McGree play yet.

0 so far, most of the time I play Mercy, got like 11k healing but no PLay of the Game. And if you see play of the game, you see me boost them wioth blue/yellow beam damn :P

Posted (edited)

0 so far, most of the time I play Mercy, got like 11k healing but no PLay of the Game. And if you see play of the game, you see me boost them wioth blue/yellow beam damn :P

you should look at the little yellow triangle with the skull in the middle of your screen, it tells you how many people 1464168418750.thumb.jpg.5cddd6c93872f969
you'll revive when you use your ult.
If you do it right you can easily revive 2-3 teammates and have a good chance at the PotG.

I suggest to just always stick to your tank, if the tank gets you in suicidal situations too often just follow whomever you want(with maybe tracer as an exception). Personally I suggest pharah, healing her makes using her ultimate alot less dangerous and flying behind her is very easy by just using shift and holding space. The few things that can really shoot you and her out of the sky effectively are characters pharah herself should be pretty self sufficient to deal with like Torbjörn, Bastion or Widowmaker.

The only thing thats of real nuisance to a mercy are Genji and Tracer trying to pick you out of team, the same goes for mostly all the supports really.

Edited by Yablo
1 person likes this

Posted

Encountered my first aimbotter(s), with one blatant memewidow and another probable memehanzo

Eh, already changed the email the game is bound to a throwaway one for ebay/birthday present for family...