• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

FEW MORE HOURS UNTIL OVERWATCH!!

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Encountered my first aimbotter(s), with one blatant memewidow and another probable memehanzo

Eh, already changed the email the game is bound to a throwaway one for ebay/birthday present for family...

Cheaters get perma banned when caught, I don't know how good Blizzard's anti cheat prevention is however.
Are you sure they were aimbotting? Widowmaker and Hanzo are the 2 characters that usually pull of the luckiest shots, Hanzo especially.

Posted (edited)

Cheaters get perma banned when caught, I don't know how good Blizzard's anti cheat prevention is however.Are you sure they were aimbotting? Widowmaker and Hanzo are the 2 characters that usually pull of the luckiest shots, Hanzo especially.

Yeah. Unsurprisingly the POTG went to the memewidow, who tried to snap off of an iced mei at the end of his killstreak, his hack didn't let him so he just kept re-locking onto mei's iced head. Reported him with the relevant replay, but it's still depressing.

Edited by BasedRussians
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah. Unsurprisingly the POTG went to the memewidow, who tried to snap off of an iced mei at the end of his killstreak, his hack didn't let him so he just kept re-locking onto mei's iced head. Reported him with the relevant replay, but it's still depressing.

I never understood the reason behind cheating, I always just assumed they were living a sad lonely life and they wanted to be good at something.
One of the first esport matches already had a player(s) caught cheating so I really hope they improve their anti-cheat system. I've yet to come across any cheaters yet luckily.
Your report will probably got him banned so good job Sherif.

1464243323404.thumb.png.f0c730b2d352d373

1 person likes this

Posted

you should look at the little yellow triangle with the skull in the middle of your screen, it tells you how many people 1464168418750.thumb.jpg.5cddd6c93872f969
you'll revive when you use your ult.
If you do it right you can easily revive 2-3 teammates and have a good chance at the PotG.

I suggest to just always stick to your tank, if the tank gets you in suicidal situations too often just follow whomever you want(with maybe tracer as an exception). Personally I suggest pharah, healing her makes using her ultimate alot less dangerous and flying behind her is very easy by just using shift and holding space. The few things that can really shoot you and her out of the sky effectively are characters pharah herself should be pretty self sufficient to deal with like Torbjörn, Bastion or Widowmaker.

The only thing thats of real nuisance to a mercy are Genji and Tracer trying to pick you out of team, the same goes for mostly all the supports really.

Yeh I also g2g to love Symetra, those portals and sentries are OP :P

And shielding, can be a matter of life and death, for one shots etc 

Protect PORTAL at all costs :P

Posted (edited)

Yeh I also g2g to love Symetra, those portals and sentries are OP :P

And shielding, can be a matter of life and death, for one shots etc 

Protect PORTAL at all costs :P

Got a PotG with Symmetra today aswell and on exactly the same map, charge my RMB fully and shot it from the side behind the payload killing Reinhardt, Zenyatta and leaving a Reaper near death to pick off. Pretty nice since I got a highlight intro for her I thought was gonna go to waste since theres not really a high chance of her ever getting PotG.

Also finally got my second legendary skin today, the first one being scarecrow Junkrat.
Unfortunately I already have my Pharah origins skin so I'm kinda struggling what to use.
1464283680514.jpg

Edited by Yablo

Posted (edited)

So anyone experience any toxicity yet in OW?

[I'll just post this in here to warn you about harsh langauge]

Edited by Yablo

Posted

So anyone experience any toxicity yet in OW?

[I'll just post this in here to warn you about harsh langauge]

Hidden Content

The worst I experienced are people saying gg ez