• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Fix the OP sorcs in Battlefield ....

297 posts in this topic

Posted

who care about awakening for now ? they are not released and might not be before a long time.

we are playing the game today, not the one in 6 month.

Valencia June 1st. 

First awakening was released in Valencia part 1. Warriors great sword. 

What you smoking dude? They also said they can release all awakenings in one go. 

Moving on. I don't think you know how balancing works at all. Why buff or nerf a class when awakening completely turns the tables already. Not like the current classes are in any way extremely bad. 

But hey lets just hypothetically nerf sorcerer dark flame and iframes now so that when awakening comes out they'll be at an even bigger disadvantage to the classes that can one shot crowds of players. But of course don't nerf certain elements on other classes that just plain absurd. Like Bladers escape is completely and utterly balanced. 

Posted

Valencia June 1st. 

First awakening was released in Valencia part 1. Warriors great sword. 

What you smoking dude? They also said they can release all awakenings in one go. 

Moving on. I don't think you know how balancing works at all. Why buff or nerf a class when awakening completely turns the tables already. Not like the current classes are in any way extremely bad. 

But hey lets just hypothetically nerf sorcerer dark flame and iframes now so that when awakening comes out they'll be at an even bigger disadvantage to the classes that can one shot crowds of players. But of course don't nerf certain elements on other classes that just plain absurd. Like Bladers escape is completely and utterly balanced. 

they did for KR, this is not KR BDO. without any confirmation from them, Awakening isn't released 1st june.

i don't really care about sorc nerf/buff, but you can't balance the ame around things that might or might not be added someday, you play the game now, he must be balance as it is now.

1 person likes this

Posted

they did for KR, this is not KR BDO. without any confirmation from them, Awakening isn't released 1st june.

i don't really care about sorc nerf/buff, but you can't balance the ame around things that might or might not be added someday, you play the game now, he must be balance as it is now.

Yeah cos awakening may or may not ever be added, makes more sense than nerfing a class now and have people complaining that they're getting absolutely wiped out in 1 attack and they can't dodge it becomes you removed the iframe on their ability.

But it's not like tamer has a iframe on WW, Blader on first dash + super armour and wizards. Yeah it's not like all awakening weapons for classes give an iframe too :v. But yeah let's remove sorcerer iframe. 

Sound logic mate. 

Posted

Yeah cos awakening may or may not ever be added, makes more sense than nerfing a class now and have people complaining that they're getting absolutely wiped out in 1 attack and they can't dodge it becomes you removed the iframe on their ability.

But it's not like tamer has a iframe on WW, Blader on first dash + super armour and wizards. Yeah it's not like all awakening weapons for classes give an iframe too :v. But yeah let's remove sorcerer iframe. 

Sound logic mate. 

again i don't give a shit about your sorceress nerf/up, awakening are not released so they don't play any part in pvp.

1 person likes this

Posted

again i don't give a shit about your sorceress nerf/up, awakening are not released so they don't play any part in pvp.

Literally read what you wrote and look at how dumb your logic and reasoning is. Literally takes 5 seconds. 

Your basically saying to nerf and buff classes as they are now. To only re nerf them when awakening is released.

Oh wait  

IF AWAKENING IS RELEASED.

Posted

OP has no posts/forum presence and practically leads with 'also anyone who knows the class intimately from playing it who disagrees with me I'm not going to listen to, don't even bother'

Yep, seems legit. You can really tell this is a quality player who understands that his perspective might be limited. Let's all get on board with the sorc nerf train - I mean, what stronger evidence could you ask for than a random nobody going 'I saw this thing happen sometimes please nerf'.

1 person likes this

Posted

Literally read what you wrote and look at how dumb your logic and reasoning is. Literally takes 5 seconds. 

Your basically saying to nerf and buff classes as they are now. To only re nerf them when awakening is released.

Oh wait  

IF AWAKENING IS RELEASED.

that's what good game designer who know what they need to do with their so called "pvp game" would have done.

but they'll rather hide behind "wait for awaking" and have little fanboy like you defend their lazines

2 people like this

Posted

that's what good game designer who know what they need to do with their so called "pvp game" would have done.

but they'll rather hide behind "wait for awaking" and have little fanboy like you defend their lazines

Yeah cos it makes loads of sense to back track and put more unnecessary work load on your team to only put it all back to what it was prior. Whilst paying them to do this and delaying other things. Yep gotcha. 

Man if you ever enter the gaming industry. Make sure you pay them actual real money. And not crisps. 

Posted

I really dont know what to say about sorc in all regard but.

I play in red battlefield for the energy and as a witch i stick with the team as i can best help them by pushing and heavy damage spells......however well.

I found my self alone at some points and i wondered were did the team go, so i withdrew to the base only to find 9 people hammering on one sorc....this event repeated it self several times throughout many matches, sorc jumps in, burst dmg amongst 10 people, my team while they hammer on miss for some reason even i miss dead on spells heck even residual lightning somehow when ti is int he center of the sorc, i get downed use the hp pot, i still get hammered to death, sorc attacks another then and after that withdraws.

I found a red sorc player outside of red battlefield....as a ranger with +4 movement speed this time, and another berserker charging forward to grab hold of him, the sorc swiftly somehow repeated its jump out of line of sight, i could not catch up to it.

Nowadays i find fights vs all classes exhilarating, warrior comes with block or dodge, i can dodge pot spam that teleport or try and break his block with force damage there is a chance for tactics, this goes vs all classes mostly, as a witch i have a chance to counter or dodge or retaliate, if a sorc downs me and starts attacking.... well....i am frankly speaking emotionless no need for pot...all those people trying to help me with grab or knockdowns or lightning attacks do nothing...when i die to a sorc....it has become bad luck it is to be expected it is a sorc after all, almost like falling into an pitfall nd you got no indiana jones whip to get help you out. 

Newest info for my thoughts is a guildmate who has a lvl 55 ranger decided to try sorc, and got it to 53 and decently geared with liverto, he says i cant be knock-downed during a certain spell, i kill quickly, escape easily, in essence OP, and then he said try and go to the forum and explain this, they will just reply with "Git gud"..

As i see it right now.

Want a challenge try a different class instead of sorc, want a class to dominate go for sorc, one thing bugs me as i see it odd, everywhere i read sorc is explained as good vs 1v1 weak vs groups as she has low aoe bad in pve.....i think this is a bit odd of a explanation, i see sorc outdmg world-bosses and farm with relative ease because of the quick movement there is a fast distance coerage so pve farming is efficient, i see sorc fight groups in red battlefield alone vs almost 10 people and getting a kill while escaping, and i see sorc having good escape as well as being somehow tanky.... 

So out of the perspective of trying to find a way to combat a sorc, what is the weakness that they have that any class can use...is it cooldown time like a witch/wizz that one can find openings in to attack, is it back damage when warrior tries to block, is it mainly dodge and attack like fighting berserkers grabs trying to chip of hp in the right times, is it like trying to knockdown rangers by flanking them from the sides or disrupting with a certain attack.....how do i fight a sorc what is its weakness....when does it stop bunny jumping...

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I really dont know what to say about sorc in all regard but.

I play in red battlefield for the energy and as a witch i stick with the team as i can best help them by pushing and heavy damage spells......however well.

I found my self alone at some points and i wondered were did the team go, so i withdrew to the base only to find 9 people hammering on one sorc....this event repeated it self several times throughout many matches, sorc jumps in, burst dmg amongst 10 people, my team while they hammer on miss for some reason even i miss dead on spells heck even residual lightning somehow when ti is int he center of the sorc, i get downed use the hp pot, i still get hammered to death, sorc attacks another then and after that withdraws.

I found a red sorc player outside of red battlefield....as a ranger with +4 movement speed this time, and another berserker charging forward to grab hold of him, the sorc swiftly somehow repeated its jump out of line of sight, i could not catch up to it.

Nowadays i find fights vs all classes exhilarating, warrior comes with block or dodge, i can dodge pot spam that teleport or try and break his block with force damage there is a chance for tactics, this goes vs all classes mostly, as a witch i have a chance to counter or dodge or retaliate, if a sorc downs me and starts attacking.... well....i am frankly speaking emotionless no need for pot...all those people trying to help me with grab or knockdowns or lightning attacks do nothing...when i die to a sorc....it has become bad luck it is to be expected it is a sorc after all, almost like falling into an pitfall nd you got no indiana jones whip to get help you out. 

Newest info for my thoughts is a guildmate who has a lvl 55 ranger decided to try sorc, and got it to 53 and decently geared with liverto, he says i cant be knock-downed during a certain spell, i kill quickly, escape easily, in essence OP, and then he said try and go to the forum and explain this, they will just reply with "Git

As i see it right now.

Want a challenge try a different class instead of sorc, want a class to dominate go for sorc, one thing bugs me as i see it odd, everywhere i read sorc is explained as good vs 1v1 weak vs groups as she has low aoe bad in pve.....i think this is a bit odd of a explanation, i see sorc outdmg world-bosses and farm with relative ease because of the quick movement there is a fast distance coerage so pve farming is efficient, i see sorc fight groups in red battlefield alone vs almost 10 people and getting a kill while escaping, and i see sorc having good escape as well as being somehow

So out of the perspective of trying to find a way to combat a sorc, what is the weakness that they have that any class can use...is it cool-down time like a witch/wizz that one can find openings in to attack, is it back damage when warrior tries to block, is it mainly dodge and attack like fighting berserkers grabs trying to chip of hp in the right times, is it like trying to knockdown rangers by flanking them from the sides or disrupting with a certain attack.....how do i fight a sorc what is its weakness....when does it stop bunny jumping...

Witch/wizard is the worst match up to a sorcerer. Heck they're a pretty bad match up to a lot of classes besides Rangers. The best match up against sorcerers are classes that can grapple. Grapple counters dark flame sorcerer main damage dealer and 2nd main line of defence. 

This is why warriors are such a good match up against sorcerers. You can't break their block easily and you can't get too close if they have grapple ready.

the fights usually end up like this if you know sorcerers mechanics.

Edited by Berlioz

Posted

Anecdotes

Any class with lots of gear and skill is going to dominate any group of people without those things, ESPECIALLY a sorc or (with the updates) blader/plum because those classes are designed to hit and run in the backline. If a sorc fought ten people and did not die, then it is because the sorc was played well and according to its role and the people fighting it were terrible at timing their CC. It is not up for debate that sorcs have openings; it is also pretty damn clear that not many people care enough to learn them.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yeah cos it makes loads of sense to back track and put more unnecessary work load on your team to only put it all back to what it was prior. Whilst paying them to do this and delaying other things. Yep gotcha. 

Man if you ever enter the gaming industry. Make sure you pay them actual real money. And not crisps. 

So having broken game balance for 6 months while people are 'waiting for awakening' is totally fine according to you? And any work developers put towards fixing this huge balance issue is 'unnecessary' according to you.

Wow just wow how blind sorc mains like you can become. You really don't give a shit about game balance now do you. You just want to keep getting easy frags ingame. Sad person

Edited by Wexoch
1 person likes this

Posted

Sorcs, wizards, and rangers: "No, we shouldn't have awakening because the other classes might be on an even playing field!"

Posted (edited)

So having broken game balance for 6 months while people are 'waiting for awakening' is totally fine according to you? And any work developers put towards fixing this huge balance issue is 'unnecessary' according to you.

Wow just wow how blind sorc mains like you can become. You really don't give a shit about game balance now do you. You just want to keep getting easy frags ingame. Sad person

where did u get 6 months from dude xD this is why I keep telling you to literally read what you wrote. We're literally only 1 major patch behind Korea and that is Valencia. And we get Valencia on June 1st. It talks about new weapons and armour. But the only new weapons that arrive on Valencia are awaken weapons. Primarily. 

As for balance currently it isn't crazy bad. Just mostly bad players who refuse to learn the mechanics of other classes. I literally linked a video of a sorcerer losing to "apparently the worse class in the game". E.g a warrior. 

Now tell me how warrior needs a buff because they're weak and sorcerer needs a nerf because you said the game is unbalanced. 

git gud pls 

Edited by Berlioz

Posted

where did u get 6 months from dude xD this is why I keep telling you to literally read what you wrote. We're literally only 1 major patch behind Korea and that is Valencia. And we get Valencia on June 1st. It talks about new weapons and armour. But the only new weapons that arrive on Valencia are awaken weapons. Primarily. 

As for balance currently it isn't crazy bad. Just mostly bad players who refuse to learn the mechanics of other classes. I literally linked a video of a sorcerer losing to "apparently the worse class in the game". E.g a warrior. 

Now tell me how warrior needs a buff because they're weak and sorcerer needs a nerf because you said the game has unbalances.

Do you even read patch notes? They said that we wont have awakening weapons with Valencia part 1 and classes like Wiz/Witch wont have their awakening at the same time as the others if they ever decide to implement them. They are notorious for their laziness and the bad decision making. Quit defending them , they should of balance all the class for what we have right now and not for what we might have in the future. Warriors and Zerkers can't kill anyone with even gear. Sorceress are melting everybody without any trouble.

Blader/plum are still getting fixes every patch. Since they were too lazy to make them good at the release.

Posted (edited)

Do you even read patch notes? They said that we wont have awakening weapons with Valencia part 1 and classes like Wiz/Witch wont have their awakening at the same time as the others if they ever decide to implement them. They are notorious for their laziness and the bad decision making. Quit defending them , they should of balance all the class for what we have right now and not for what we might have in the future. Warriors and Zerkers can't kill anyone with even gear. Sorceress are melting everybody without any trouble.

Blader/plum are still getting fixes every patch. Since they were too lazy to make them good at the release.

once again read. What. I. Said. 

Seriously how hard of a concept is it. I said they arrived with Valencia. And Valencia was a staggered update that spread across a couple months similarly to mediah. Except we got all of mediah in less than 1 month whereas Korea had it staggered across multiple months. 

Work your brain a little. Just maybe we won't have to wait "6 months" for awakening right? Especially if it's like this... Right? Just maybe... Possibly... Could be? 

The proof we have currently supports this theory. 

Yeah of course warriors aren't melting people with gear. It's not like Oneuproad deleted Dope who's 151ap/161dp. It's not like he also beat a sorcerer who was in his same guild but rank 1 growth. I bet you didn't even bother to look at the videos by the look of how bad your reading skills are.

I had a feeling someone would say blader/plum was bad. I bet you're one of the average players who didn't even touch 55 with blader. 

I bet you didn't even know blader has a stun lock combo which can down a player from 100 to 0 without them moving. But you wouldn't know that. All u cry for are nerfs and buffs without taking time to learn the class.

Edited by Berlioz

Posted (edited)

You just want to keep getting easy frags ingame. Sad person

That's hilarious coming from you on a few different levels.

Sorcs, wizards, and rangers: "No, we shouldn't have awakening because the other classes might be on an even playing field!"

Sorc main here, I am looking forward to awakenings quite a lot. So is my gf, who mains a witch, though by the look of things she'll be waiting a bit for hers :(

I do love this particular dead horse, though. A vocal little subgroup of the tiny forum population - overwhelmingly people with no post count and little demonstrable experience - spam these topics that all boil down to 'I saw some ridiculously bad players get wrecked by a sorc in <insert PvP situation here>, and even though literally all of my concerns can be attributed to bad aim, bad timing, gear disparity, and/or the desync that affects everyone, I demand you nerf sorc so that I don't have to learn how to fight them.'

You're talking to a pretty firmly established pillar of salt, literally nothing you say will change that guy's mind. He whines in the sorc folders too.

tl;dr version of complaints: IT'S NOT MY FAULT! IT'S THE GAME'S FAULT *throws controller*

Edited by lolfail
1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously how hard of a concept is it. I said they arrived with Valencia. And Valencia was a staggered update that spread across a couple months similarly to mediah. Except we got all of mediah in less than 1 month whereas Korea had it staggered across multiple months. 

Work your brain a little. Just maybe we won't have to wait "6 months" for awakening right? Especially if it's like this... Right? Just maybe... Possibly... Could be? 

Yeah of course warriors aren't melting people with gear. It's not like Oneuproad deleted Dope who's 151ap/161dp. It's not like he also bear a sorcerer who was in his same guild but rank 1 growth. I bet you didn't even bother to look at the videos by the look of how bad your reading skills are.

I had a feeling someone would say blader/plum was bad. I bet you're one of the average players who didn't even touch 55 with blader. 

I bet you didn't even know blader has a stun lock combo which can down a player from 100 to 0 without them moving. But you wouldn't know that. All u cry for are nerfs and buffs without taking time to learn the class.

1. It doesn't stunlock someone 100% of the time.
2. It generally doesn't 100-0 equal geared players.
3. When equal geared its ~40% of their hp. I've seen lucky crit streaks pushing to 70%
4. Sorcs deal in a smaller time frame, (less likely to get hit by other players) the same or more damage.
5. Because of Desync especially on RBG many sorcs can, have, and will continue to get lucky blinking into a crowd of people doing damage and blinking away. Desync sucks. 

Learn sorc. Yep. The problem is their CC combo is faster then most. Hard to counter seeing as desync can often means it hits you before they're next to you on your screen.
Other class CC isn't this much of a issue.
Block is insanely strong on them. Blinking behind them is a hard process seeing how desync happens. Also get behind and watch them blink away. 

Sorc doesn't need much if any change (assuming desync goes 100%  away)
But quite frankly my list of screenshots of very very very high +RBG sorcs is growing every single -----ing match. Its sad really.

Posted

Yeah of course warriors aren't melting people with gear. It's not like Oneuproad deleted Dope who's 151ap/161dp. It's not like he also beat a sorcerer who was in his same guild but rank 1 growth. I bet you didn't even bother to look at the videos by the look of how bad your reading skills are.

Its seem that you can't even read you own posts.

Doesnt matter if we get Awakening weapons in a week or in 24 months. They gave us KR balance. That doesnt make any -----ing sense. The game as been out for what 3-4  months already? We suffer from terrible balancing since the reasoning is wait awakening weapon (retarded). I do pvp all the time yet to find a blader or plum that one shots me and im a witch. Apparently i cant read but but but im crying about nerfs and buffs? If you could actually read you would see that im not complaining about nerf/buff at all. 

Use your own tips dumbass. :)

Posted

Its seem that you can't even read you own posts.

Doesnt matter if we get Awakening weapons in a week or in 24 months. They gave us KR balance. That doesnt make any -----ing sense. The game as been out for what 3-4  months already? We suffer from terrible balancing since the reasoning is wait awakening weapon (retarded). I do pvp all the time yet to find a blader or plum that one shots me and im a witch. Apparently i cant read but but but im crying about nerfs and buffs? If you could actually read you would see that im not complaining about nerf/buff at all. 

Use your own tips dumbass. :)

It makes complete sense seeing as they're trying to get us to latest version asap. Why make balance patches that will go "poof" if they can help it.

1 person likes this

Posted

It makes complete sense seeing as they're trying to get us to latest version asap. Why make balance patches that will go "poof" if they can help it.

It doesn't make sense because the game is so unbalance and people keep saying it is working fine.

Same problem is with Blade and Soul. White Knight defenders said it is balanced on a patch notice for lv 50 +10 while playing on version with only lv 45.

What they should do is to update balance patch as its original in KR because that is where the most balance patch you can find. Otherwise, you would have it in this game where people play with newest patch for 3+ months with everything is so -----ed up.

They are patches, you can apply them at anytime, newest =/= the best.

Posted (edited)

It doesn't make sense because the game is so unbalance and people keep saying it is working fine.

Same problem is with Blade and Soul. White Knight defenders said it is balanced on a patch notice for lv 50 +10 while playing on version with only lv 45.

What they should do is to update balance patch as its original in KR because that is where the most balance patch you can find. Otherwise, you would have it in this game where people play with newest patch for 3+ months with everything is so -----ed up.

Idiots will argue balance is fine.
Don't worry about that so much.

State whats broken. Argue "reasonable" counter points. Expand your understanding of things.
Learn and take away something meaningful from it.

Yes its bullshit what the devs are doing, but once we're "done" with it, and up to date things will be fine. Or at least "better" because balance patches then will be for all. More likely to stick, and be well thought out.

Also just had a RBG where a Sorc turned a game. Took roughly 5 people (2 warriors trying to grab, even succeeded twice) to get her low enough she ran away. All while she picked people off. Sure maybe they're all dumb. But some of the ones there were top points on our side and did well. Fact of the matter was Desync made it impossible to deal damage as she'd blink forward, get stunned there, we'd move, POOF back where she was. 

Edited by Alakuu
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

At this point, any medium geared as in 120ish Sorc at 55 can kill just about anyone in battle field.   They need not fear anything but a lucky stun.

A highly geared sorc can iframe/teleport right through all the ranks, and kill every last person in the back with no fear of stun.  If someone does do damage, they then teleport away safely with no problem.  For those sorcs out there about to tell me this isn't true, I have many battle field wins and losses, please take your save my OP class for another forum.

It will take 3 or 4 people to kill a Sorc, where the sorc will almost always 100%, have the high score in the game.  Always top 2 either way.  They escape all damage, teleport from prone, clip animations to just teleport around at will killing everyone. 

What is the point of this game if there is 0 balance, there is no rock for those scissors, and everyone is just paper before them. 

They have OP teleport ability.

They have OP Ranged knockdown.

They have OP single shots that from range that one shots lower levels most the time.

They can clip animations and move around the field full of enemies killing at will.

They can always poof behind or to your side to get back damage on you, even if the knockdown fails.

###

Simply nerfing AP by 10 is hilarious, into imbecilic really.  It does 0 for the actual problem. 

If I can teleport all over and always be behind people and always having a non stop AE knockdown?

Suggestions:

1. +1 second to teleport spell they use.
  2. Do not let SORC teleport if the are being damaged, period.
  3. Nerf the world bosses where the highest damage, almost always a sorc, sometimes a ranger, gets the only good drops.

Right now the sorc is a one man spawn room camp or win for any team if they have 150+ gear, and good crystals.

Any class that takes 4-6 people of same level, to actually kill, is not a balanced class, I do not care how you try to explain it, this has to be fixed.   This class is a huge balance issue.

Is the vision to only see is Sorcs and Rangers play?   You don't believe me?  Get your +15 upgraded gear and go into Battle field for a few nights, fighting them.  If you can't then don't speak.

2 posts (both in this thread), no avatar. Just saying before we start taking this troll serious.

Edited by Nexxa

Posted

Doesnt matter if we get Awakening weapons in a week or in 24 months. They gave us KR balance. That doesnt make any -----ing sense. The game as been out for what 3-4  months already? We suffer from terrible balancing since the reasoning is wait awakening weapon (retarded). 

News flash, you are playing a Korean game that is being localized in your area. This takes time and the older version of Black Desert you play is not going to be significantly changed to accommodate you. Altering class balance is significant. Altering class balance for every region behind Korea would be a massive waste of time and energy. In case that wasn't clear, that means it would be stupid. 

Black Desert is being balanced currently in KR and it has been going on for quite some time. If you can't understand that the game wasn't released in your region and that content takes time to be implemented and localized, there is no hope for you and you should all quit now. Because that is not going to change. We may get close to KR's version but we'll probably always be behind.

Skill matters in PvP. i know players like to brag about how easy games are but i know for a fact there are plenty of bad players out there with no skill. There is nothing I can say to make bad players feel better about their lack of skill. If you and four of your friends suck so bad you can't kill one Sorc, you all suck. Divide and conquer works and so do many other strategies. Not to mention gear and stat advantages playing their part. It's funny how you all think the obvious answer is Sorc is just that OP. 

Posted

2 posts (both in this thread), no avatar. Just saying before we start taking this troll serious.

Actually I've seen him in many RBG matches. He does a decent wizard. And I can directly agree with some of what he's said.