• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TheLazyPeon's thoughts on BDO

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, this again. This guy must be desperate for more viewers :S

Posted

He still streams it on Twitch.

Plain stupid.

Youtube channel must have needed some hits, meanwhile twitch streaming game he quit is still making money.

Actually he hasn't streamed it since he made that video, unless he deleted the streams after the fact.

Now to those that argue that is a 'minority' of 'causals' against it. Check the actual youtube video out - 6886 likes and only 1365 dislikes.

DAUM please, look at the current state of your own forums, its angry player after angry player after angry player. I don't get how you don't and frankly refuse to change these problems. You want Free to Play mechanics in a Buy to Play game, please don't insult out intelligence as consumers.

Two things I noticed about the OP...

~8k likes/dislikes and 215k views. Like to dislike ratio means nothing, like to view ratio means nothing but if you want to assert that it is less than 5% of the people who looked at it even felt inclined to give the laziest and easiest of feedback over it.

The state of the forums hasn't changed as long as I've been here... but you might know that if you were more involved in the forums which is clear you aren't really paying attention to considering the sheer number of times this video and this argument has been linked.

Posted

Thanks for giving summary at least.

Been too many 10-15 minute videos of streamers / Youtubers talking about why they quit and I have never watched one.

I'd read their opinions if they wrote it out, but not going to listen to a lecture from someone I haven't heard of.

Posted

OP now on ignore ------> idiocy

Posted

Been too many 10-15 minute videos of streamers / Youtubers talking about why they quit and I have never watched one.

I'd read their opinions if they wrote it out, but not going to listen to a lecture from someone I haven't heard of.

And all of them sound like whiny, annoying, entitled, man babies.

Posted

And all of them sound like whiny, annoying, entitled, man babies.

yes, yes they are.

Posted

For those that don't know who this is - this is the 'TheLazyPeon. He has done a few interviews with DAUM and is part of the reason why we know what's happening and where DAUM stands on a lot of these issues. If not for him, doubt we'd know what's happening in this game.

His main arguments

1. RNG is ridiculous

2. P2W through a variety of mechanics and problems

3. Game openly punishes those that can't spend 10+ hours a day

4. PvP system is still very lacking

5. Cash shop is overpriced

For those that want a simplified list check the video at 13:00

Now to those that argue that is a 'minority' of 'causals' against it. Check the actual youtube video out - 6886 likes and only 1365 dislikes.

DAUM please, look at the current state of your own forums, its angry player after angry player after angry player. I don't get how you don't and frankly refuse to change these problems. You want Free to Play mechanics in a Buy to Play game, please don't insult out intelligence as consumers.

I'm pretty sure this is just here to make us feel better and they don't read any of it.... at least from the "response" we get from them.

Posted

If you pay even passing attention to the forums you already know all of their complaints because it's the same complaints we've been hearing since launch.

Of all the ones so far the one I found the most on point was Docgotgame and that's mostly because he called Daum out on their shitty communication.

The other ones have mostly been complaining that a Korean grinder is a Korean grinder.

Posted

I don't get it. If no one responds then this thread dies. I literally just went against my own fact. ugh...lol

Posted

PO1uU7X.gif

I loved this.

Thank you.

Posted

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Posted

I can't take this guy serious when every 10 seconds he's complaining about gear. Sure, I agree that gear shouldn't be a major factor, but he's portraying anything but being completely maxed is utterly inferior and that any time spent not grinding out dozens of hours just to have marginally better gear is futile, and you might as well quit.

Doomsayer casual retard who doesn't understand that you can enjoy a game without no-lifing it into oblivion, and you don't have to be stupidly geared just to participate in PvP. 

Posted

I can't take this guy serious when every 10 seconds he's complaining about gear. Sure, I agree that gear shouldn't be a major factor, but he's portraying anything but being completely maxed is utterly inferior and that any time spent not grinding out dozens of hours just to have marginally better gear is futile, and you might as well quit.

Doomsayer casual retard who doesn't understand that you can enjoy a game without no-lifing it into oblivion, and you don't have to be stupidly geared just to participate in PvP. 

Oh shit really? Show me pls. This is literately the first time anyone has ever said this like ever.. Where is this method to being remotely comptetive or threatening with those who spent thier lives grinding for +15/end game accessories?

1 person likes this

Posted

Why do people worship this idiot, anyway? Never even heard of him until his sheeple started spamming that video in our forums.

"Reasons why some random idiot quit BDO". Cool story, bro.