• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are these even being read?!?!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

It would be really nice to see some comments by the devs to at least let us know they are even bothering reading this stuff... I can't remember playing a game where they has been such a lack of communication between the devs and the community on the forums. It feels like this was just made so that it could be said it was here, with no feedback how do we know its even looked at?...

Posted

Quite honestly, they're overly busy worrying about the new content that is coming, and fixing the servers.  Give them time.  I mean, if content wasn't being shoved out every other week, they'd probably have a lot more time, but I could understand that the staff have far to much time on their hands to be able to compile things to send off to the Developers.  Give them time.

Posted

Our team definitely reads the Suggestions. =) 

1 person likes this

Posted

@GM_Caramel Even though this isn't my thread, thanks for responding.  

A lot of us feel like neglected pets at this point so it's nice to take a look through your activity (btw you seem new, WELCOME) and you seem genuine and willing to touch base with folks just to give them that comfort that yes things are being looked at.

It's truly appreciated and something I've been wanting to see more of.

Now, kindly climb inside the cloning machine please.

Posted

@GM_Caramel Even though this isn't my thread, thanks for responding.  

A lot of us feel like neglected pets at this point so it's nice to take a look through your activity (btw you seem new, WELCOME) and you seem genuine and willing to touch base with folks just to give them that comfort that yes things are being looked at.

It's truly appreciated and something I've been wanting to see more of.

Now, kindly climb inside the cloning machine please.

I've been around! However, thank you for your kind comments! Myself and our team do genuinely care about our players. If you haven't seen already (through my activity) I did mention our team is growing and everything will continue to get better! 

*climbsintocloningmachine* ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No. The CMs just give "feedback". No one really knows what's going on behind closed doors. For now I chalk it up as Koreans don't know what the ----- they're doing and Daum has no real power. 

Edited by Master Chef

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0