• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Changing Email address

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi @GM_Caramel

Here is the number of my ticket

Thank you for your hard work!

Posted

Woops! Totally forgot the ticket number, here ya go @GM_Caramel:

Your ticket has been replied to by another GM.

Hi @GM_Caramel

Here is the number of my ticket

Thank you for your hard work!

Your ticket has been replied to by another GM. =)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi @GM_Caramel! I sent in a request, it's kinda urgent because my personal email was recently breached.  124645

Edited by Jules Winnfield
I'm trying to tag the GM but i keep messing up

Posted

Hi @GM_Caramel! I sent in a request, it's kinda urgent because my personal email was recently breached.  124645

Replied to! =)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Dear @GM_Caramel !

I asked for an urgent e-mail change 4 days ago.
Nothing happend.

I would really appriciate, if you could have a look at it!

Request #126333

Thx in advance!

-sequator-

Edited by mortel

Posted

Dear @GM_Caramel !

I asked for an urgent e-mail change 4 days ago.
Nothing happend.

I would really appriciate, if you could have a look at it!

Request #126333

Thx in advance!

-sequator-

Got it! =) I'll be looking into it soon. You will be sent an email when replied to. 

1 person likes this

Posted

@GM_Caramel Hey man I am sorry to have to this on forum but I've submited a ticket 6 days ago and I'm still waiting for an E-mail change I hope you can help me out here my ticket number is 127091 Thank you in advance.

Posted (edited)

Got it! =) I'll be looking into it soon. You will be sent an email when replied to. 

Dear GM_Caramel !

7 day, and I still dont get any answer.
If you replied to my original email adress, i cannot receive it, because its domain name is down.

THx,
sequator

Request #126333

Edited by mortel

Posted (edited)

Dear GM_Caramel !

If you replied to my original email adress, i cannot receive it, because its domain name is down.

THx,
sequator

Request #126333

Dear @GM_Caramel !

Thx the dispatch!
2 days ago an admin contacted me, and required a new photo, what i made and send to him.
Ever since silence again. Should i hope that you can speed up this progress?
I really dont understand why take a simple email change 8 day or more....

Thx!
sequator

Edited by mortel

Posted

@GM_Caramel Hey man I am sorry to have to this on forum but I've submited a ticket 6 days ago and I'm still waiting for an E-mail change I hope you can help me out here my ticket number is 127091 Thank you in advance.

Has already been replied to. Please know in future we have thousands of tickets and do not expect a response right away, however I do apologize for the inconvenience. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi! I have replied back to your ticket and the process will take a couple days. We will notify you, if you still have not received an email change confirmation feel free to PM me! ^_^

Same goes for you! I have replied to your ticket  and the process will take a couple days. We will notify you, if you still have not received an email change confirmation feel free to PM me! ^_^ THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR PATIENCE and support for Black Desert Online! <3

I got it! ^_^ I have also replied! 

Hi! =) Looks like a GM was assigned to this ticket already and has started. However, I have finished it and as previously stated... " I have replied and the process will take a couple days. We will notify you, if you still have not received an email change confirmation feel free to PM me! ^_^"

<3

128324 , I've been waiting 8 days... Also like in the past there has been activity on my ticket but noone cared to respond...

Posted

Dear @GM_Caramel !

Thx the dispatch!
2 days ago an admin contacted me, and required a new photo, what i made and send to him.
Ever since silence again. Should i hope that you can speed up this progress?
I really dont understand why take a simple email change 8 day or more....

Thx!
sequator

Hi! ^_^ Please try attaching the images as it looks like you did not actually send anything through. 

128324 , I've been waiting 8 days... Also like in the past there has been activity on my ticket but noone cared to respond...

Looks like it was very recently assigned to a GM however since it is now the weekend our GMs are out. SO your ticket was auto-unassigned from that GM. Please do not assume that we did not care to respond. It is just the weekend. I have assigned your ticket to myself and will be taking action accordingly ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi! ^_^ Please try attaching the images as it looks like you did not actually send anything through. 

Looks like it was very recently assigned to a GM however since it is now the weekend our GMs are out. SO your ticket was auto-unassigned from that GM. Please do not assume that we did not care to respond. It is just the weekend. I have assigned your ticket to myself and will be taking action accordingly ;) 

It's not like I think that you guys don't care about it. When I checked my ticket activity after a few days, there was some, and than again and again. Activity but no response, and it's been over a week now anyway so the fact that its the weekend right now, has nothing to do with it :) 

However, I do understand that you guys can't answer all tickets instantly and we have to wait so thank you for taking care of it :) 

Posted

It's not like I think that you guys don't care about it. When I checked my ticket activity after a few days, there was some, and than again and again. Activity but no response, and it's been over a week now anyway so the fact that its the weekend right now, has nothing to do with it :) 

However, I do understand that you guys can't answer all tickets instantly and we have to wait so thank you for taking care of it :) 

No problem <3 I apologize for the inconvenience. Please check your ticket as I have responded to it. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No problem <3 I apologize for the inconvenience. Please check your ticket as I have responded to it. ;)

Done, sorry for such late response, I was away from my PC :) 

Edited by Jeziorspz

Posted

@GM_Caramel

Hello, I noticed people were being helped in this thread, I have been waiting for 7 days now, and my email hasn't been changed.
Please take a look at my ticket, the matter is quite urgent for me (why is stated in the ticket). 
Ticket ID: 132462

Posted

@GM_Caramel 

Well hello there , im waiting as well on my both tickets 12 and 7 days can you please give a hand? :)

Tickets ID:132649 / 126777

Posted

Dear @GM_Caramel ,

Thanks for helping us out!

I also need help changing my email, if you could that would be awesome!!

Ticket: 137871

Thank you for ALL your hard work~

Posted

@GM_Caramel

Hello, I noticed people were being helped in this thread, I have been waiting for 7 days now, and my email hasn't been changed.
Please take a look at my ticket, the matter is quite urgent for me (why is stated in the ticket). 
Ticket ID: 132462

Your ticket has JUST been assigned to a GM by me. Email Changes require quite some time as it involves personal information regarding your identity. 

@GM_Caramel 

Well hello there , im waiting as well on my both tickets 12 and 7 days can you please give a hand? :)

Tickets ID:132649 / 126777

Already been replied to. 

Dear @GM_Caramel ,

Thanks for helping us out!

I also need help changing my email, if you could that would be awesome!!

Ticket: 137871

Thank you for ALL your hard work~

Thanks for your kind comment! ;) As previously stated, "Your ticket has JUST been assigned to a GM by me. Email Changes require quite some time as it involves personal information regarding your identity."

1 person likes this

Posted

@GM_Caramel
Thanks a lot for helping us out!

Posted

Dear GM_Caramel !

THx,
sequator

Request #126333

Dear GM_Caramel

You helped a lot! We've done with the verifying my identity :)
And it was just 9 day:)

That was at last friday, 6 days ago:)
Can we speed up the process? An email change is not a big procedure, that was i thinked unitl :)
You are the only person at Daum, who can respond in a few hour? :)

Thx!

-sequator-

Request #126333
p.s. Slowly i will tattoe this number and your name to my lower arm :)

Posted

Dear GM_Caramel

You helped a lot! We've done with the verifying my identity :)
And it was just 9 day:)

That was at last friday, 6 days ago:)
Can we speed up the process? An email change is not a big procedure, that was i thinked unitl :)
You are the only person at Daum, who can respond in a few hour? :)

Thx!

-sequator-

Request #126333

Email Changes are not done by the Support Team but by our Techs. It takes a few days but we will update you once it is done. :) 

p.s Please don't do that. Instead, write me a lovely letter. :D

@GM_Caramel
Thanks a lot for helping us out!

My pleasure, you know it's totally my job after all. ;)

Posted

Umm am I too late to this I need e-mail change as well Request #169275 @GM_Caramel

Email Changes are not done by the Support Team but by our Techs. It takes a few days but we will update you once it is done. :) 

p.s Please don't do that. Instead, write me a lovely letter. :D

My pleasure, you know it's totally my job after all. ;)

Halp :) 

Posted

Umm am I too late to this I need e-mail change as well Request #169275 @GM_Caramel

Halp :) 

Hi everyone, I am back with a fresh new account as my other one had some technical difficulties.

@Toxicle your ticket has been answered by one of our GMs and your email has been updated! Have a great day! ^_^ 

Posted

hey GM_Caramel,

would appreciate if you could speed up with my following ticket (175522)...i did a few request by accident...sorry for that