• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ridiculously fast durability degrade

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok so... I have a level 52 ranger alt that I have a +13 liverto bow on and a steel dagger off hand. 

I can get maybe an hour of steady fighting mobs before I have to go repair durability... Bow is not @ 100 but its at 71. I timed it and watched as I burned 20 durability in under 25 minutes killing no more then 160 mobs @ Adbandoned mine for the daily.  The offhand durability will also get burnt as nearly the same rate tho not quite as bad. 

Obviously this seems -----ed up. My Berserker can go hours without needing to repair...  The durability literally melts off this thing by the minute, I dont get it.

So im asking if anyone has ran into this problem. Is there a solution aside from filing a support ticket and waiting 3 months? 

Posted

it's a ranger thing. I think there's a few topics in their forums about this already. Probably has something to do with how durability loss is calculated but i have not followed these topics enough to know if there's been a conclusion or not.

Posted

Have you got a (weapon) costume/skin on either your ranger or your giant?
It may be 10% but it makes a huge difference when grinding.

Posted

If durability loss is calculated from dmg done, ofc ranger burns out in minutes while zerk can go for hours... :D 

Posted

Have you got a (weapon) costume/skin on either your ranger or your giant?
It may be 10% but it makes a huge difference when grinding.

Negative on any costumes. 

If durability loss is calculated from dmg done, ofc ranger burns out in minutes while zerk can go for hours... :D 

But is it supposed to be THIS fast? The other rangers in my guild I've talked to have said it seems weirdly fast. It seems worse now on Mediah and I do like to run her with my PRI's and what not from my main. But even then the AP is like 128 and still takes a good while to burn Manes or helms in comparison to say my berserker who isnt much higher AP. 

Posted

It has something to do with each ranger attack hitting 8-12 times if not more compared to other classes that dont have multiple projectiles as their main weapon. I noticed this as well with my ranger and warrior who are both level 55.

Posted

Negative on any costumes. 

But is it supposed to be THIS fast? The other rangers in my guild I've talked to have said it seems weirdly fast. It seems worse now on Mediah and I do like to run her with my PRI's and what not from my main. But even then the AP is like 128 and still takes a good while to burn Manes or helms in comparison to say my berserker who isnt much higher AP. 

ranger have in 10 time more dmg then zerker.

Posted

Its based on number of hits, not dmg done.

many of our abilities are multi shots, Shotgun fires a ton of arrows... 

Posted

Shotgun absolutely -----s your bow. Sorry brah. Get used to it for now. Unless they adjust it.

Posted

Thanks for replies.. I considered it was the insane amounts of multi shot stuff. Just didnt think it would erode that quickly lol

Posted

poor bow cant handle all the shotguns

Posted

poor bow cant handle all the shotguns

well shotgun shots are supposed to be used with more advanced tools after all :P

Posted

I thought this was just normal. I didn't even think about. Didn't think it was that big of a deal.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0