• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Group of 9 lfg on Orwen

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello! Our guild <Nudies> on Orwen is looking to merge with an active PvX guild.

What we offer:
A few casual players of the levels 20, 45, 46, and 48.
A few more hardcore players of the levels 51, 51, 52, 53, and 54.
All over the age of 30.
We have about 3 that love to PvP, but all of us are looking forward to node wars.
We all have useful life skills (does channel rank #10 fishing count?).
We are all different types of players, but we are social above all and know each other's deepest darkest secrets.
We are all perverts (hence the former guild name).

What we are looking for:
More than 40 members.
Experienced leadership.
A guild that has researched and getting ready for node wars.
A guild that schedules events, but does not make them mandatory.
New friends that we can share our deepest darkest secrets with.
Helpful players.
People who can joke and take sarcasm
No meanies or elitists.
A guild who can get things done.

Contact Jorrikk or Jessuki ingame, or leave a message here!

Edited by Jesuki
2 people like this

Posted

Hi Jesuki,

You should check out Gondor!  You seem to know exactly what you are looking for in a guild, and while I can't say we meet every single item listed above, we come close.  Take a look and if we seem like guild that interests you, just let me know!  Would love to talk with you further.

-Razylym

Posted

Relic is still recruiting. I will contact you in-game. If you don't hear from me please contact me (Meaghs) or Sassi. You can also contact us on discord ( http://tinyurl.com/relic-discord ). cheers! - M.

Posted

if your more casual players can muscle to 50 Templar would be more than happy to invite all of you. currently we do use discord though but have actively looked into doing a teamspeak for the more organized events like node wars and sieges.

Posted

Sounds like you all could be a good fit within OSD. Check out our recruitment page and if that gets your taste buds flowing, then jump on over to our site.

Recruitment Page.

Posted

Okay, well, I probably am not gonna beat the copy paste spam, but I will throw my pitch in. I'm captain of Ravens of War, all the info is here and here. Not gonna spam copypasta intro. Gonna go straight to the actual offer.

I'm interested in your PvPers, the hardcore group you listed. We'd get them to 55, gear em up, take you guys to pirate island and get some killing contracts on the way. Yes, we're mercenaries, so plenty of work and money to be made.

As for your more casual members, we'll give them a home, make friends, assign them to do guild missions, and help them level at their own pace, we'll make use of everyone. We'll take every single active member in your guild, should you enlist with us.

For Node Wars, the effort will need to be switched to more hardcore, like, more than 3 people will need to learn to love the PvP, but even if we can squeeze 3 out of your roster, we'll be happy. We run weekly PvP practice, do bosses, all that stuff.

You fit our social parameters, no sexists/racist in our group, not superhardcore guild, semi-hardcore, has a casual core as well, like yours. Demeanor wise you seem close to our current culture, I think we'll get along well, we're perverts in chat, -----/vag jokes for all, gender equality, have 7 girls in the guild, they get along well.

We might end up making a fine family with you guys, I've seen your guys riding around, thought the name was ridiculous :D

If you want to chat with us in discord, here's the info:
https://discord.gg/0sCNrJHEklFsVdLI

Posted

Thanks for all the replies and PM's.  We've narrowed down our list and are still looking to speak with a few more guilds.  

Posted

Thanks for all the replies and PM's.  We've narrowed down our list and are still looking to speak with a few more guilds.  

Hope to have made your list. I keep trying to whisper you two ingame, but you're offline. I'm really interested in picking you guys up.

Posted (edited)

Sup reigne

hook me up with some gathering guild buffs plz?!?!?

Edited by Dank

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0