• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What the population wants

101 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Please,Daum EU, take into consideration the opinion of the BDO player base.
We want the Following things:

-Awakening Weapons with Valencia Part 1
-Black Market (Night Vendor)
-Liverto for Black Seal daily quests
-Ninja And Kunoichi
-Blacksmiths to sell Mysteryous Neck/Ring/Belt
-Better World Boss Drops (i did Kzarka on 5 channels few days ago and only 1 ! 1 player got kzarka drop from all 5 Channels, rlly?)
-Better World Boss Scripts ( nobody enjoyes the random attacks of the world bosses with alot of 1 shot mechanics)
-Ballance the PvP sistem please look into Sorceress, Ranger and Wizzards.
-Better anti cheat mechanics and PERMA BAN the players who use any program/script that gives them any sort of advantage.
-A simple ghillie suit fix , When the player that owns a ghillie suit engages in PvP combat the name should be VISIBLE.( i saw alot of videos posted on the forums with people that record hackers, and they/you will have no ideea who that player is becouse he is wearing a GHILLIE SUIT and he can hack as much as he wants)
Thank you.

Edited by CM_Jouska
Font Adjusted
11 people like this

Posted

I can wait for all the content releases however, what I fear is that the game won't be in a playable state by the time those content patches arrive. BDO is hemorrhaging players.

Priority of needs:

1) Hackers/Botter crackdown and a desync resolution

2) Class balance

3) Ninja/Kunoichi release

4) Content release

Posted

nice giant text...are you two?

2 people like this

Posted

who says we want all of your changes?

3 people like this

Posted

The spelling in this gave me cancer >.<

Posted

Nice post. So far 5 comments, 4 of them are trolls :)

Posted

Daum is at the mercy of their Korean overlords.

Posted

Man Jouska edited your font size into Ant Man. xD

I don't want that crap, I want some !#$#!~$$~!% dyes! And not bs rng bs dyes, either. 

Posted

Man Jouska edited your font size into Ant Man. xD

I don't want that crap, I want some !#$#!~$$~!% dyes! And not bs rng bs dyes, either. 

yep, atleast i know he saw it xD

The spelling in this gave me cancer >.<

Wish that was true ^^

Posted

yep, atleast i know he saw it xD

Dear CM Jouska,

Today I had a dream about you. I'm going to get your image printed onto a pillow so you are always with me.

3 people like this

Posted

Dear CM Jouska,
Today I had a dream about you. I'm going to get your image printed onto a pillow so you are always with me.

u gotta do a better troll reply to get more likes bro, this is kinda.. meh

Posted

Nice post. Ignore the trolls :D

1 person likes this

Posted

It's kinda creepy, actually.

I agree with all the stuff but you should add dyes to the list. I wanna buy the dang colors I want when I wanna buy them! And when you add dyes to your list, make the font all stupid huge again. :P

Posted (edited)

If you want to farm likes all you do is make negative circle jerk posts, they generally get the most because the majority of this forum resonate with negativity/love to complain.

It's kinda creepy, actually.

That was kind of the goal....but if someone is dumb enough to take it literally. Well.... can't help them.

Edited by Jack Sparrow
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If you want to farm likes

Why would anyone care about likes?

Clarification: It is nice when you have a discussion and people agree with you, makes you feel you are not alone and all that. But "farming likes" for the sake of likes? Are we in a kindergarten now? Oh wait...... 

Edited by Kat
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If you want to farm likes all you do is make negative circle jerk posts, they generally get the most because the majority of this forum resonate with negativity/love to complain.

That was kind of the goal....

I actually dont want likes, and dont care about my forum account, how many likes it has,i care about the game, and i would like to see ppl playing the game instead of making youtube vids about quitting becouse of some things, further on the line.. i dont have 1.5k comments like u in hope that ppl will like me, you re creepy comment is left to generate likes, cuz u consider urself a "troll" but that s far form it, anyway, this is OFF topic, so please do not comment if u dont have something to say about the main thread.

Edited by WinningFob

Posted (edited)

Why would anyone care about likes?

He seems to, so I said if that was my goal that wouldn't be the method I'd use.

I actually dont want likes, and dont care about my forum account, how many likes it has, i dont have 1.5k comments like u in hope ppl will like me, you re creepy comment is left to generate likes, cuz u consider urself a "troll" but that s far form it, anyway, this is OFF topic, so please do not comment if u dont have something to say about the main thread.

You brought up likes. It wasn't me. And if you think my 1.5k comments have been anything to do with hoping someone likes me.... jeeze you are more retarded than you look.

You pretty much go around posting different flavors of butt hurt the majority of the time anyway....I don't think you are in any position to comment on someones quality of posts brah. Jus sayin'

Edited by Jack Sparrow
1 person likes this

Posted

I actually dont want likes, and dont care about my forum account, how many likes it has,i care about the game, and i would like to see ppl playing the game instead of making youtube vids about quitting becouse of some things, further on the line.. i dont have 1.5k comments like u in hope that ppl will like me, you re creepy comment is left to generate likes, cuz u consider urself a "troll" but that s far form it, anyway, this is OFF topic, so please do not comment if u dont have something to say about the main thread.

I am sorry but some of us have kk comments because we too want the game to be better and kept arguing and pointing out the flaws for months before you even came here. So pls, pay attention to substance not quantity.

Posted

He seems to, so I said if that was my goal that wouldn't be the method I'd use.

You brought up likes. It wasn't me. And if you think my 1.5k comments have been anything to do with hoping someone likes me.... jeeze you are more retarded than you look.

the 1.5k likes are clear to me that u spend more time on the forum that in the game, how i look it s not ur problem, atleast i have posted a photo of me and dont hide behind a Jack Sparrow photo, and dont insult me, creepy little kiddo.

Posted

dont insult me, creepy little kiddo.

Right.... calling people creepy little kiddos on forums is kind of creepy. Just so you are aware...

1 person likes this

Posted

I am sorry but some of us have kk comments because we too want the game to be better and kept arguing and pointing out the flaws for months before you even came here. So pls, pay attention to substance not quantity.

i ve been here since 3rd march, official launch date, but been avoiding forums cuz i know i will find mentaly ill kids like Jack Sparrow.

Posted

i ve been here since 3rd march, official launch date, but been avoiding forums cuz i know i will find mentaly ill kids like Jack Sparrow.

You seem to love the kid insult a lot... like I said, people can just peruse your posts and sense the butthurt.

The CM even had to come in and edit your size 72 crying text format.

Grow up and stop being pathetic and getting all whiny because I made a half baked joke comment in your thread.

1 person likes this

Posted

And how are you any better with throwing insults left and right? Kid behavior indeed.

Posted (edited)

You seem to love the kid insult a lot... like I said, people can just peruse your posts and sense the butthurt.
The CM even had to come in and edit your size 72 crying text format.

Grow up and stop being pathetic and getting all whiny because I made a half baked joke comment in your thread.

I dont need ur jokes or replyes on my posts, and if the CM eddited the size of my post, its not you re problem, is it?
Why do u comment off topic on this/other threds? u think you are interesting? lel

Edited by WinningFob

Posted (edited)

I dont need ur jokes or replyes on my posts, and if the CM eddited the size of my post, its not you re problem, is it?
Why do u comment off topic on this/other threds? u think you are interesting? lel

You seem incredibly sensitive. Are you actually 12? your posts are beginning to remind me of a toddler having a temper tantrum.

Also, you are posting this in the wrong section. This belongs in the suggestions forum really if you want to get all official about it. You can then suggest what you want and how Daum can improve their content road map.

Edited by Jack Sparrow