• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

BDO Christmas, I wonder what Daum has in store for us?

55 posts in this topic

Posted

A little early to think about it but yah... 

These screens are from BDO Japan during their Christmas event. They had weird things like the Santa sleigh pooping presents down. 

2015-12-22_60187419[163_-48_682].JPG

2015-12-22_60190768[163_-48_682].JPG

2015-12-22_60212658[166_-58_743].JPG

2015-12-22_60253328[189_-64_753].JPG

2015-12-22_60258501[189_-64_753].JPG

2015-12-22_60260515[189_-64_753].JPG

2015-12-22_60272785[189_-64_753].JPG

8 people like this

Posted

Santa and Elves outfit. $30

4 people like this

Posted

88WpSJA.png

Daum pls

Posted

Santa and Elves outfit. $30

Snowman pet: 1100 pearls. Constant splashing sound effect, unbreedable with any other pet.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dyes.

99 Loyalty/day.

Posted

Maybe some consumables with different buffs (Christmas cookies, gingerbread men & eggnog). Then some quests to get some holiday-themed furniture like we had with Easter.

That'd be my guess.

Posted

Dyes.

99 Loyalty/day.

Should allow us to buy a total of 99 dyes for 1 loyality each

1 person likes this

Posted

Snowman pet: 1100 pearls. Constant splashing sound effect, unbreedable with any other pet.

splashing snowmen? chirping parrots? lol what does the fox say?

1 person likes this

Posted

splashing snowmen? chirping parrots? lol what does the fox say?

"1100 pearls please." But in fox language it sounds like "Yip! Yip! Yip! Yip!"

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh that Christmas outfit looks nice! 

Posted

Bah humbug. >:(

Posted

It really seems like DAUM/PA like to host nice events :)

So i'm looking forward to it

Posted

How can this be so much immersion breaker?
I dont play an mmo to see santa and christmas trees, btw... a game that immersive as BDo "could" have some kind of inspiration and just give us a pagan winter event with no relation to christmas.
See what i mean? If not, just dont insult me :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont play an mmo to see santa and christmas trees, btw... a game that immersive as BDo "could" have some kind of inspiration and just give us a pagan winter event with no relation to christmas.

MUH IMMERSION. :D 

Don'y imitate all the whiners on the forums :( 

There's a myth that if you act like one of them you will turn into 1 

Posted

Saturnalia is a pagan winter event, calling it Christmas is just smart marketing. :P

Posted

Oh damn. I knew BDO would look amazing covered in snow. Can't wait for the new snow area. Always loved snowy areas.

Posted (edited)

MUH IMMERSION. :D 

Don'y imitate all the whiners on the forums :( 

There's a myth that if you act like one of them you will turn into 1 

Sorry, didnt want to appear as a whinner here. Just, yes i think bdo is clearly immersive, with a beautiful world, that could perfectly live on it's own cultural events. There's no need here, imho to "mimic" christmas to the point of having a flying creepy santa and red elves costumes.
They could build an ingame event, based of ingame cultural and theological history.
No need for red, santa, christmas tree. Give us, at least, another color but christmas red !

That was my only point here :)
I wont whine about how the costumes available in the shop are immersion breakers to me, and how i dislike seeing a player wearing those uggly wings, and how much, finally, i would like an option to NOT display players cosumes :)

But, finally, will just say: How BDO will be beautiful covered with snow !
Was guessing, they offered us dynamic weather, and cant stop hoping they offer us dynamic seasons too :/

Edited by Tazmanyak

Posted

Sorry, didnt want to appear as a whinner here. Just, yes i think bdo is clearly immersive, with a beautiful world, that could perfectly live on it's own cultural events. There's no need here, imho to "mimic" christmas to the point of having a flying creepy santa and red elves costumes.They could build an ingame event, based of ingame cultural and theological history.
No need for red, santa, christmas tree. Give us, at least, another color but christmas red !

That was my only point here :)
I wont whine about how the costumes available in the shop are immersion breakers to me, and how i dislike seeing a player wearing those uggly wings, and how much, finally, i would like an option to NOT display players cosumes :)

But, finally, will just say: How BDO will be beautiful covered with snow !
Was guessing, they offered us dynamic weather, and cant stop hoping they offer us dynamic seasons too :/

Christmas is a pagan holiday tho. Look at all historic cultures around the world... ^^^ 

Posted

And obviously all the female classes will have costumes without pants. Because winter. o.O

3 people like this

Posted

Why did we skip the Halloween topic and move straight on to Christmas...? :'(  

3 people like this

Posted

Why did we skip the Halloween topic and move straight on to Christmas...? :'(  

$30 Casper the ghost costume. 

Posted

Empty servers 100%

Posted

88WpSJA.png

Daum pls

That sure is ugly...

Posted

I'm not gonna lie.... the snow environments look -----ing amazing. If we could get environmental variation that changed over time like that it'd be -----ing awesome.

3 people like this

Posted

I'm not gonna lie.... the snow environments look -----ing amazing. If we could get environmental variation that changed over time like that it'd be -----ing awesome.

That would be awesome

Come fall, with the leaves turning yellow and red, and falling and covering the landscape.  Snow in the winters, with occasional blizzards... Spring with flowers blooming and trees turning green. 

1 person likes this