• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Broken

22 posts in this topic

Posted

wow daum should look into this 

Posted

when a archer can kit and kill a world boss SOLO the game is BROKEN

@CM_Jouska @CM_Tytyes @CM_Praballo @PM_Belsazar

Yeah, sure, especially when you don't show any proof of this not to mention it is very easy for newer players to confuse a world boss with a scroll boss (which are easily soloable).

Really informative thread. Bravo.

10 people like this

Posted

Yeah, sure, especially when you don't show any proof of this not to mention it is very easy for newer players to confuse a world boss with a scroll boss (which are easily soloable).

Really informative thread. Bravo.

this

Posted (edited)

well theoretically a ranger can solo kzarka/bheg/red nose pretty easy if he plays flawless.

just takes forever.

Edited by Jylin

Posted

Im going to call BS on this one. It would take way to long for any player in current gear that is not hacking to solo a boss in an open world MMO. 

Posted

an op archer got 150ap/166dp can esely kill all world bosses if you kit him backwards until reset and then do it over and over.. if you belive me or not is up to you, but i just think that sux  and i hope somthing will make it stop, if a grop of archer can kill and pk for the loot, the only classes left will be Artcher/Wiz/whitch/sorc

im a lv 55 warrior +15 ultimate gread and i did not stand a chanse everytim i got close he or Bheng killed me..

Posted

an op archer got 150ap/166dp can esely kill all world bosses if you kit him backwards until reset and then do it over and over.. if you belive me or not is up to you, but i just think that sux  and i hope somthing will make it stop, if a grop of archer can kill and pk for the loot, the only classes left will be Artcher/Wiz/whitch/sorc

im a lv 55 warrior +15 ultimate gread and i did not stand a chanse everytim i got close he or Bheng killed me..

Durability "Bhegs" to differ Cleek_image_culture_mot_kappa_josh.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Well, at least there's hope for the loyal 10% of players or so that are going to remain by the end of this month. Sure, it might take a while but they can down all the content despite declining numbers just as long as they're a ranger. 

Posted (edited)

Mhhmm.. Fresh meat :) 

when a archer can kit and kill a world boss SOLO the game is BROKEN

@CM_Jouska @CM_Tytyes @CM_Praballo @PM_Belsazar

Yeah I one-shot the kzarka all the time, whats wrong with this lmao. Or maybe your screen is freaking BROKEN. lel

Edited by Zen

Posted

eatcake.gif.gif

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

lol I did my first bossing this weekend (I've been dragging my heels because of all the complaints) and I just don't believe it.

Had several 130+ ap people in my group and there was easily 20ish people there and it took a solid 25 min, I really doubt any archer would have the *time* to solo a world boss before others jumped in.

Edited by bakimono

Posted (edited)

lol I did my first bossing this weekend (I've been dragging my heels because of all the complaints) and I just don't believe it.

Had several 140+ ap people in my group and there was easily 20ish people there and it took a solid 25 min, I really doubt any archer would have the *time* to solo a world boss before others jumped in.

Just want to make sure everyone is talking about the world boss (Kzarka) not the fields bosses.

Edited by Zen

Posted

Uhm...okay. No one is going to take you for your word on this. With any claim like this, -any- claim, you -need- something to back it up.

Otherwise it is just baseless conjecture.

So as far as I'm concerned this is just another thread from an ill informed player that probably needs to spend a little more time getting information and less time formulating false ideas about the game.

Posted

I once saw thousands of people down at 7-11

believe me, thousands, thousands.

1 person likes this

Posted

With all the facts and indisputable proof in this thread, I am forced to agree with the OP and demand immediate action.

Posted

This guy smokes iron ore.  

Posted

So as far as I'm concerned this is just another thread from an ill informed player that probably needs to spend a little more time getting information and less time formulating false ideas about the game.

I don't think it's a coincidence that these threads are generally made by users with no prior posts.

1 person likes this

Posted

have you noticed, archer do not run out of arrows. Where do these arrows come from. It is confusing, watching them shoot hundreds in seconds, only to do it again in the next few seconds. This needs to stop. Quivers are too god mode.

2 people like this

Posted

Posted

Wow.

Must be a troll OP or the most retarded guy i ever see post in this forum.

Posted

OP created a troll account. This is pure trolling

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0