• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Late release of already available awakening weapons - REPOST

806 posts in this topic

Posted

Well said, nice thread.

Trully a shame previous got locked.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wait, Jouska closed the original thread because the CM's got spammed too much?

This is beyond absurd, instead of giving some anwsers or just some general feedback, they just shut the door on us, unbelievable.

Edited by Fenrisulf
11 people like this

Posted

An additional point since people dont seem to understand how important this is. 

At the moment the only class viable to farm pirates solo is ranger , now if you think valencia mobs are going to be easier than pirates or that the fact that +16 and above will carry you trough valencia mobs watch some more videos , mobs are TANKY AF and not even people with +17/18 and awakenings have a good time.

2 people like this

Posted

CM Jouska Ignored the thread and locked it because of the spam it was the most kiddy reaction of a CM I have seen, now we have a proof that they don't care about community opinion anymore.

For me you just started a pitchfork rebellion.

Melee class deserve answer we want to progress pve wise we don't want to group for life with Ranger. (skill points progression matter a lot)

Taking 80s with scar of dusk to kill a pack of centaure when a Ranger can take care of it within 10s is a joke and if you think downscalling is an option then its not Ranger would kill them a lot faster and we will be just normal that not how you balance a game. (see video)

The only mobs Oneuproad was able to kill with descent time when he did his test on KR was crescent trash mob where the sustain was terrible. (again see video or the stream)

^ Not to mention that SoD is fixed in KR you do down attack on the mob who are CC (we asking for fix since Mediah 1 patch).

Daum because I'm sure PA is aware of this need to understand that Awakening was there for balance and yes I'm talking only PvE wise.

@Melee Class

If you think you are underatted now for grind you will see how much we are with Valencia keep posting good arguments we deserve an answer from CM and not a locked thread.

ps : Please don't spam @CM

1 person likes this

Posted

Community Manager. 

Locked thread because people started tagging them in threads that they purposely ignore. 

Daum don't make the best hiring decisions do they? 

14 people like this

Posted

Tell me, how do you think KR had to manage valencia before awakenings got released?

Posted (edited)

Tell me, how do you think KR had to manage valencia before awakenings got released?

Some awakening were already released the most week class PvE wise and they released awakening of class every 2 weeks.

And I'm sure they did balance before

Edited by DatSync

Posted

They didn't have the nerfs because they didn't have awakening?

Tell me any logical reasons why we have awakening nerfs without awakening? 

Your move. 

Posted

Tell me any logical reasons why we have awakening nerfs without awakening? 

Your move. 

Because it is way easier to copy a class from an existing content and change it from there than find a previous version that doesn't exist anymore.

Posted

Because it is way easier to copy a class from an existing content and change it from there than find a previous version that doesn't exist anymore.

Really? Please just leave the thread. 

Posted (edited)

Didnt they officially state they gonna wait till they released all the awakenings in KR, then balance it and afterwards realease it in the west? Ye... pretty sure they did

Edited by MoZex

Posted

Really? Please just leave the thread. 

Why should I? Make me.

vpgZjU3.jpg

Posted (edited)

Does not exist anymore? Just for your information in EU CBT1 we had no CC-nerf patch that was not existing anymore in KR as they had already Valencia and so. With this 1 point i completely shut you down, now go on.

With your logic, they could really just copy-paste awakening. I would not even care if it is in Korean.

Edited by Oneuproad
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hello DAUM EU. #worstgamepublisherever.

This thread is about your shitty decision making, you inability to pay any attention to your playerbase or the game and your already traditional lack of communication.

Contrary to what you, DAUM EU, may think - problems don't go away if you ignore them. But players DO go away if you ignore said problems. The thread that you locked - it means only one thing. It means you're doing a shitty job. And it's already become a tradition for you to do a shitty job, but now alot more people have noticed this.

You give us asswipable piece of garbage instead of patch notes that doesn't give ANY information about the changes. "Shit has been adjusted". Gee thanks, DAUM EU, you did such a good job at explaining this. You're blatantly ignoring balance problems just because you're so -----ing lazy and can't actually make a decent patch that would fit us. You apply awakening nerfs to classes without ANY awakening buffs, and now you deny us the ability to grind in a new zone, because for most classes it's near-to IMPOSSIBLE without awakenings.

Let me elaborate here. You have no -----ing clue about the game at all. It was pretty clear from the start, RNG HP during level up. applying part 2 of mediah content without whale-hunt or +16 enchantment. But now you're adding a whole other game zone JUST BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE IT'S A GOOD THING. WELL GUESS WHAT? IT'S NOT. Because mobs in that zone? You can't do shit to them without awakening weapons if you're playing one of the following classes :Warrior, Zerker, Valkyrie, Sorcereress, Tamer, Musa, Maehwa. The only classes that are powerful enough to DECENTLY grind in Valencia are Rangers and Wizard+Witch.  Take a look at the Video posted by @Oneuproad and compare kill time with and without awakening on a warrior class. Tell you what. Berserker kills exact same mobs even slower. You are ignoring community outcry about MASSIVE disadvantage that melee characters have while farming Field Bosses since THE FIRST DAMN WEEK OF RELEASE. REALLY NOW? IS IT THAT HARD?

I do realise that you're used to ignoring issues, keeping your players in the dark and feeding them shit. Desync is so horrible in this game that sometimes I get a feeling like our server is located somewhere in South Africa or on a Russian North Polar Base. Yet you blatantly ignore any feedback on that issue as well. If you're waiting for 80 % of the playerbase to leave the game, so the SHITTY hardware you bought can actually handle the load - JUST -----ING SAY SO.

You could, also, you know, hire someone who actually HAS GOT A -----ING CLUE about the game you're publishing. So that guy could tell you - GUYS, YOU CANNOT RELEASE THIS SHIT YET, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? Because you clearly need that guy. You're in a DESPERATE NEED of a least ONE PERSON whose decisions would matter to tell to stop for a damn second and THINK. 

This game is beautiful. It's got so many good about it. But you, DAUM EU, as a publishing company are runing player experience. You cannot blame anyone but yourself, you cannot blame developers, the only ones to blame are whoever makes this shitty decisions that you're making.

1) Horrible, Abominable, Utter Garbage server hardware that is unable to deal with the load resulting in desyncing, lag, bugged mob AI.

2) Disgusting, absolutely unacceptable customer support that takes ONE MONTH to resolve simple issues such as "I didn't receive my preorder costume". SOMEONE PAYS YOU MONEY IN ADVANCE. AND IT TAKES YOU A -----ING MONTH TO GIVE HIM WHAT YOU PROMISED!!

3) Community-relations team that is UNABLE to deal with the enraged community. It may not be their fault that you ROYALLY -----ED UP, but closing a thread with community uproar that is VERY RELEVANT to INCOMING CHANGES - that is just pinnacle of retardiness. It basically means "shut up and buy more costumes".

4) No announcments of releasing content. Every patch just hit us with "hey guys! Mediah's coming tommorow!" What the ----- is this? Why does every other MMO has expansion announced TWO MONTHS PRIOR? Okay, you announced Valencia - but you see what kind of feedback you get for that. No one cares about a new zone if you can't actually DO ANYTHING IN IT. 

5) "Adjusted" Patch notes

6) Releasing pre-awakening nerfs for some classes, while ignoring changes that have been applied to other classes on march and april in KR. Because guess what? You have no idea what you're doing. So you make shitty decisions. Even Russians did not ----- up their pay to win version this much.

7) Inability to listen to the "educated" part of community that actually knows what they're talking about. Good job on removing those big pots from the game! Potions that are needed for end-game content. But you wouldn't know that, would you? You were catering to idiots who leveled to 25 during CBT and tried PvPing without having any skills learned. And it's just one of the many things you messed up in exact same fashion. And you wouldn't if you had a clue YOURSELF.

8) The pearl of your -----ups. Valencia update. You either delay the update UNTIL you can release awakened weapons or you release said weapons on the same day as the update. Anything else is a royal screwup. 

I can go on with this list and remember the amount of gold seller issues we had the first month. I can also remember the amount of stolen acounts JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO LAZY to make accounts protected by a telephone number or a PIN CODE like it is ALREADY DONE in EVERY OTHER REGION OF THIS GAME. EVERY. -----ING. OTHER. REGION. And being unable to pay minimal wage to couple of dudes to just cleanup the chat during first month of play, considering the money you made JUST FROM PREORDERS just has no excuses. 

I really, really hope that you can actually take some time and consider what the hell you're doing with this game. Because you're runing it. Pls daum, get a clue.

#GETACLUEDAUMEU 

Edited by Swiper
35 people like this

Posted (edited)

Does not exist anymore? Just for your information in EU CBT1 we had no CC-nerf patch that was not existing anymore in KR as they had already Valencia and so. With this 1 point i completely shut you down, now go on.

EU CBT1 had a translated russian client. We do not anymore.

"With this 1 point i completely shut you down, now go on."

Edited by Nyavenger

Posted

This does not change the fact that the code exists or not. Do not try to dodge.

1 person likes this

Posted

This does not change the fact that the code exists or not. Do not try to dodge.

It does not on the korean version, though. You're the one trying to dodge there, friend.

Posted

"With this 1 point i completely shut you down, now go on."

Wow such a troll. Dude its all about code if it was existant why not revert it back ?

Posted

Wow such a troll. Dude its all about code if it was existant why not revert it back ?

"I don't like your post, it must be a troll!"

Posted

You people behave like toddlers having a tantrum after crashing from a sugar high and wonder why your stupid threads get locked. 
-.-

How providing arguments in a constructive matter for the most part makes us look like toddlers? Also how is this thread stupid? Just because you dont have the ability to understand what people are talking about doesnt mean the thread is stupid , means you are.

6 people like this

Posted

It does not on the korean version, though. You're the one trying to dodge there, friend.

Why would not the code exist? That something get patched does not mean the code is gone for good.

Posted

CM_Jouska or whatever his name is decided to close a thread that required CM attention in a matter of answers/clarification instead of just saying "No awakenings for now. KTHXBYE and gief more money"

Maybe they need a reminder about that they can go to work at Daum Games EU due to us, the players, that purchase the game and pearls from Cash shop, yes, we, the players that they ignore all they long and they give a shit about us. With their allmighty "Class has been fixed", "Drop rates has been adjusted" or incomplete info regarding what the patch contains.

The game is great, a fresh new type of combat, lots of quests, PVE life content, neat visual treatment and so on, but the community management is <insert here>

1 person likes this

Posted

Except... guess what. Russians, to this day, get their own patches. WIth their own class balance. They don't have pre-nerfed tamers or bladers. Guess why? Because Korean devs code patches for them to not include all of the nerfs. Because nerfing class like it has awakening weapon when the class doesn't have it is stupid. But DAUM EU seems unable to realise it. Seems you're unable to do so as well?