• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Late release of already available awakening weapons - REPOST

806 posts in this topic

Posted

Scars having essentially frontal damage immunity would be interesting but it won't fix the damage problem. Being able to survive for a few extra seconds is fine and dandy, but when that ability is down, you'll disintegrate. I wish I still had the video, it's on YouTube somewhere. Someone stacked what was feasibly the highest amount of DP you could get, and the ranger shreded through the person in roughly 5 seconds, that's not an exaggeration.

Consider pirates in the current build of the game to require you to be in full +15 gear. As a warrior, I have full +15 everything, 2x PRI: Witch Earrings and 2x PRI: Mark of Shadow, PRI: Gladiator Belt and regular Scarla necklace. Even with that gear, solo pirates is essentially impossible. I can manage by kiting them around a bit, but otherwise it takes forever and I'll die if I try to straight DPS like a ranger or wizz can. I don't have the sustain without GS to solo farm that.

Er, I don't think you're doing it right.

I solo pirates...it isn't as difficult as you're making it out to be? It's certainly not stellar, but it's not like it's horrible or impossible. I don't know how you're not sustaining enough there.

Posted

So basically, we are playing hybrid version with CC nerf , which came in KR after awakening , right ? So that is reason why warriors struggle in PvP due to low dmg burst.

Why the hell daum changed this while its nicely working in KR and other regions ?

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, me again,

So, seeing the amount of pages and posts about the situation and reaction to my previous post I've made a global summary of the whole things (Pros/cons and whys from your point of view) and passed it to the appropriate people. 

Following this there are just few things I want to clarify. First is I didn't say we're going to nerf monsters in Valencia, I pointed out that we did it in the past, and that comparing KR to EU/NA shouldn't be done since monsters aren't the same anymore. 

All classes can't be equal regarding grinding time, since they do not provide the same amount of "usefulness" in the game. As some of you pointed out, Warriors are better for something than the Ranger etc. 

We're trying to see what's best for everybody, not just for some specific classes; but also what is doable from our side, as there are a large amount of technical information you do not have. 

Regardless of those few points, as I mentioned I've made sure a proper and complete summary of the 2 posts has been sent to the appropriate people to see what can be done with what is our actual release plan.

What you did at Sausan/Pirates with the hp reduction is NOTHING , warriors/zerkers stil cant farm sausan alone while rangers sorcs can even go pirates solo or sausan .

This is the most imbalanced thing ive seen because farming in a party is slow , you get less money less skill points less everything , this game was not designed to farm in a party.

So this is PVE unbalance , lets talk about the PVP aspect , seeing how warriors / zerks cant solo farm you fall behind in terms of gear so when valencia hits its gonna be a even more of an unbalance and classees like Wizzards / Rangers / Tamers who are good at PVE can stack up money all day and get levels/skill points way easier .

Pvp was unbalanced since day one because you released awakening nerfs to CC and gimped classes like warrior (sword shield nerfed after awakening to hell) / zerkers (same story as warriors ) not only that but you didnt fix the lag/desync that affect us more than the nerfs . Awakenings are a BALANCE in the KR version , every class got what it lacked in PVE and PVP , so saying that for BALANCE reasons you dont want to release awakenings shows that you yourself havent even played the game , we all know the reason is for more money grab stretched over time .

So why should players still stick to your game when we the consumers pay you money for a product that you cant even make work (desync/lag/servers based in other regions than EU / hackers not getting banned etc. ) . I could play the game better on KR than on EU because even with 400 ping the lag and desync is far less than on EU .

People invest hundreds of hours in your game , for progression , certain classes cant even progress because you release a nerfed version of the class after they get awakenings , then you are stunned that people complain when the only thing that can make their classes viable both at farming and PVP wil get released after another 2 months , then you talk about balancing but you have no idea because you dont play the game .

After the release of +16 and higher enchanting + Valencia , gimped classes will be even more gimped , so i would like it if you would rethink your ``plan`` and do what is best for the players , if you want to keep your players that is .

EDIT : so many problems with this version of black desert , that i even forgot about FieldBosses and how gimped classes like zerker cant even get big loot let alone drops , while i see the same Sorcs and Rangers get 5 liverto a day , on a normal day .

Edited by Gonsq
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Can you guys guess what class the top 5 highest level and most geared players are in my server? 

Heres a hint: They all start with either an R or a W

Edited by Zyke

Posted

Can you guys guess what class the top 5 highest leve and most geared players are in my server? 

Heres a hint: They all start with either an R or a W

warrior?

op is one of the richest people and there are many warriors that are RNG rigged (#2 after sorcs) 

@CM_Tytyes

Do not buff warriors in any way as they are currently the #1 melee class in the game. This is some massive conspiracy behind warriors whining for buffs on forums  when they are already the best melee class. My guildmate warrior openly admits the class is OP but hes not a regular forum poster because these hyenas would eat him alive 

Posted

warrior?

op is one of the richest people and there are many warriors that are RNG rigged (#2 after sorcs) 

@CM_Tytyes

Do not buff warriors in any way as they are currently the #1 melee class in the game. This is some massive conspiracy behind warriors whining for buffs on forums  when they are already the best melee class. My guildmate warrior openly admits the class is OP but hes not a regular forum poster because these hyenas would eat him alive 

LOL

2 people like this

Posted

lol, "#1 melee class", "best melee class", "My guildmate warrior openly admits the class is OP" 

You list no reasons for any of your clames. Obviously you do not play a warrior since you are relying on a guildmates opinion. There is no solid #1 in this game, ever class has its own role, and people skill level will determine the vast majority of the pve/pvp outcomes. ALOT of the complaints you are seeing is because of the awakening nerf the classes have received without getting their awakening weapons. Some people are just annoyed that we were promised a date for awakening weapons and the date has been pushed back due to "balancing issues" and our version is not really balanced at all in its current state.

Posted

Why the hell daum changed this while its nicely working in KR and other regions ?

I guess some idiot got opportunity to make such decision and show up for work. In effect of this most classes in game got completely trashed in PvP.

Posted

warrior?

@CM_Tytyes

I was eaten alive and still.

Posted

warrior?

@CM_Tytyes

Do not buff warriors in any way as they are currently the #1 melee class in the game. This is some massive conspiracy behind warriors whining for buffs on forums  when they are already the best melee class. My guildmate warrior openly admits the class is OP but hes not a regular forum poster because these hyenas would eat him ali

You sir, just got done calling someone an idiot in another thread for making the "my friend said Tamer's are OP so they must be" claim, and how stupid it was to say such a thing without actually playing and understanding the class. You now sound even more idiotic than the guy you ripped. Good troll, way to go!

Posted

Warrior OP? Best laugh I had all day. I bet you guys are sorc players

Posted (edited)

lol.... This again.

*eats popcorn*

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted

How about some compromises?

A) We get melee awakenings at Valencia and Ranged when its all done in KR.

B) We trade you Ninja release for all Awakening release.

Posted

How about some compromises?

A) We get melee awakenings at Valencia and Ranged when its all done in KR.

B) We trade you Ninja release for all Awakening release.

Ninja is already a done deal. Ninja / Kunoichi will have their awakening weps in KBDO long before we get any awakening weps in our version

Posted

Well guys. 

I don't think we're getting through to them. 

I guess that's it for me as well. 

Posted

Just throwing my 2 cents in, I am disgusted by Daum's callousness and poor communication. I purchased this game expecting castle sieges shortly after release, as they had claimed, only to be shafted for several months. Now, we'll get them but +18 wizards will absolutely nullify any other class' contribibution comparitively in sieges. Throw in the fact that we won't be getting awakening and the balance vs wizards that brings, and well, sieges will *)$# suck, plain and simple.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

warrior?

@CM_Tytyes

Do not buff warriors in any way as they are currently the #1 melee class in the game. This is some massive conspiracy behind warriors whining for buffs on forums when they are already the best melee class. My guildmate warrior openly admits the class is OP but hes not a regular forum poster because these hyenas would eat him alive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh... okay. I'm done.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry I lied. God your username is priceless. Would you mind naming what server and channel you play on? What time (with timezone) you usually play? Where you usually tend to grind? This is for an unrelated survey.

Edited by Biggians

Posted

this is ridiculous.... even Korea dont have all awakening weapon. how much time we will wait on this ? i have my berserker and to be honest damage is garbage. if i want to do damage i need to dumb DP out of the window and be paper zerker. some clasees need buff or the awakening to be able to shut down those who are ridiculouy too OP there already some imbalance in all class . make no sence at all.

Posted

I see this sentiment coming from tamers a lot.

Those throws just wreck their face.

Posted

I see this sentiment coming from tamers a lot.
Those throws just wreck their  face.

Yeah but Tamers I hear can desync their grabs if they play their cards right. I don't play those classes though, so I'm not sure if that is still a thing.

Posted

Yeah but Tamers I hear can desync their grabs if they play their cards right. I don't play those classes though, so I'm not sure if that is still a thing.

every equally geared tamer that's not complete shit - their pet will CC you as soon as you throw the Tamer down making it impossible to keep the Tamer CCd u less you're lucky.

A warrior should not beat a Tamer in an equal 1v1

Posted

every equally geared tamer that's not complete shit - their pet will CC you as soon as you throw the Tamer down making it impossible to keep the Tamer CCd u less you're lucky.

A warrior should not beat a Tamer in an equal 1v1

I see irrelevant and nevermind both constantly QQ about how OP warriors are and how underpowered Tamers are.

I don't play tamer and have done practically no pvp on my warrior so I can't comment either way; just relaying that 9/10 times when I've seen "Warriors are OP" the person who said it mains tamer when I take a peek at their posting history.

Posted

I see irrelevant and nevermind both constantly QQ about how OP warriors are and how underpowered Tamers are.
I don't play tamer and have done practically no pvp on my warrior so I can't comment either way; just relaying that 9/10 times when I've seen "Warriors are OP" the person who said it mains tamer when I take a peek at their posting history.

Nevermind my post, thought you were talking about a zerker throw not a warriors shield throw. I've personally never seen a person claim how OP a Warrior or Tamer is though. That seems a strange concept to me. Unless it had something to do with their awakening GS or before Tamer/ CC nerf.

Posted

Hey guys, me again,

1. So, seeing the amount of pages and posts about the situation and reaction to my previous post I've made a global summary of the whole things (Pros/cons and whys from your point of view) and passed it to the appropriate people. 

2. Following this there are just few things I want to clarify. First is I didn't say we're going to nerf monsters in Valencia, I pointed out that we did it in the past, and that comparing KR to EU/NA shouldn't be done since monsters aren't the same anymore. 

3. All classes can't be equal regarding grinding time, since they do not provide the same amount of "usefulness" in the game. As some of you pointed out, Warriors are better for something than the Ranger etc. 

4.We're trying to see what's best for everybody, not just for some specific classes; but also what is doable from our side, as there are a large amount of technical information you do not have.

Hi, me again. If you read this thread at all you would remember me by rage-induced posts that still had very good points. I'll try and make my reply as clear as I can.

1. I actually like this part. You do not pretend that you fully understand the issue here, yet you actually replied. As I already said - talking to community is good. You should stop ignoring issues and make a habit of giving us DAILY updates on "hot" topics. Ex: this one, desync, bosses.

2. Yet this part I hate. This might be hard to comprehend but some players are passionate about this game and have waited for a western release for a long time. That means that I have played other versions and I still follow them. As I have already stated in my other post - KR and RU received the exact same mob changes. Lists of changed mobs are IDENTICAL. I read their patch notes and I know this for a fact. Should I explain what that means?

3. Says who? You know that they are REALLY close to each other in PVE power in KR, right? You know this is a grind game and gear based game? You know that getting the best gear is a DPS race? 15% discrepancy is okay. 90% is not okay. 

4. Yet we already told you what's best for everybody. Better to have 8 happy classes than 4, no?

1. The whole situation is in discussion, but it will take time to decide exactly if we decide to change our plan and how.

2. Now what has been confirmed is that no matter what, it won't be coming before August, as we're planning to release Valencia 1 and 2 first + the Ninja/Kunoichi. 

3. Even if we decided to follow a staggered release it would mean all the awakening except Wizard/Witch and Ninja/Kunoichi as theirs wil be ready far too late in the year.

4. There won't be any announcement or decision made soon as we already have the release plan for the next 2 months.

1. How much time is it going to take? Why did you lie about your plans in the first place? interviews said we're getting awakenings in June. 

2. What won't be coming? One awakening? All awakenings? You do realise that KR is getting awakened ninja in 2 weeks and kuno 25 days later, right?

3. Please elaborate. If you mean that awakenings that are not released yet in KR will take long to implement - we can understand this.

4. You have changed your plans before. Do it again. 

Let me be real serious here. The population is going to leave if you don't address this matter. And 2 months is way too long. As long as one class is able to grind in Valencia, while other class can't - it's a serious issue. Let's take the rings as an example. Rangers will have DUO Valencian rings with 13 AP EACH. That's better than TET mark of shadow. What will that kind of advantage do to balance in 3 months? You should seriously reconsider your update priorities. 

Another good point is the fact that we warned you about this. During CBT2 we told you that applying CC patch without awakenings is a big mistake that will ruin the balance. I still remember that thread by @Loken. You didn't listen. You said that awakenings will come soon enough. You did the same on march 3rd with tamers, then there were musas/maehwas.. Why do we have classes balanced for awakenings without awakenings if you can't release the damn awakenings? Logic much? Sigh. Honestly, you should just do what I, @Oneuproad and some other users have recommended and hire some people that actually got a -----ing clue about this game. You need such a person on your team to stop this chain of shitty decisions and keep your playerbase intact.

8 people like this

Posted

Ninja is already a done deal. Ninja / Kunoichi will have their awakening weps in KBDO long before we get any awakening weps in our version

Sadly I know that is the case. Atleast Ninjas will have plenty of time to level to get their awakening weapon. Without getting ganked by other classes with them. Then again, they will still get ganked anyways unless its another Ninja.