• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

berserker pvp [COMPILATION] Berserker GvG

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Since people are still asking for gvg/pvp videos and stream (not going to stream), here are a couple gvg videos.

Not a lot so far but i'm to lazy to render 12TB of pvp. Probably only 1 new video every 2-3 days from now on. 

••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• 

Do not go full DP like i did unless your group/guild does not have enough tanks [warr/valk].

Current setup GvG:

[TRI] Ridell [GvG] 

[TRI] Ridell [GvG] 

[DUO] Shrine Guardian [GvG]

[TRI] Shrine Guardian [GvG]

Ancient Belt 

Grab/Knockdown resistance Neck [GvG] / Ancient Neck [PvE]

3 Ult. T

1 Ult. G

Ult. Saiyers [GvG] 

Ult. Y [GvG] / Liv [PvE]

••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• - ••••• 

Quality of some videos might be a bit too dark/red - color blind ya know

tryed to fix it in the latest video but not sure if its any better now.

For more go to

YouTube-logo-full_color.png

Edited by Surrender
3 people like this

Posted

Coool

Posted

What DP should we be aiming for?

Posted

I find it wheely sad that most guild you fought lack zerkers... Maybe you need to open there eyes some mooore!

Posted

What DP should we be aiming for?

Ap build around 180-190 DP.

DP build around 240 DP max Evasion.

I find it wheely sad that most guild you fought lack zerkers... Maybe you need to open there eyes some mooore!

Yeah i dont see a lot zerkers around to be honest

Posted

The dp seems to really help, i see you evade a lot of knockdowns. Usually if the people youre fighting are decent you cant spin longer then 2 seconds, and you do full spins. So the people you fight are shit or you evade everything.

Posted

The dp seems to really help, i see you evade a lot of knockdowns. Usually if the people youre fighting are decent you cant spin longer then 2 seconds, and you do full spins. So the people you fight are shit or you evade everything.

DP does help a lot once your at around 220+. Since i'm full DP my AP is bad and the only reason i use spin is 1. Knockdown (thats why i sometimes cancel it after a second) 2. Mind games. If you spin on someone even without high AP most people will panic and loose focus on other targets.

However i noticed that you get a lot less interrupted if your character size is as small as possible + ofc camo costume.

1 person likes this

Posted

However i noticed that you get a lot less interrupted if your character size is as small as possible + ofc camo costume.

Hmm interesting. So tamers that are lolis get less interrupted.. Is it hitboxes? 

Posted

Hmm interesting. So tamers that are lolis get less interrupted.. Is it hitboxes? 

No not hitboxes but people focus small targets a lot less especially if they dont have names (camo costume). 

Posted

Colors are great now B|

The new video was very good. I liked that you included calls, and the music was just right.

Posted

No not hitboxes but people focus small targets a lot less especially if they dont have names (camo costume). 

Hmm. So you are saying if somebody made there giant as small as possible you think people will ignore it lol? Because I thinking of doing that... With the desert camo suit when it get release.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0