• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How much do you make a day?

68 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Okay, so I am hearing that grinding is better overall than crafting for making money.  Barring the 50 billion Red Coral Rings etc that was slapped on the market last night (I count this as an anomaly?)  How much do you make?  I am trying to ascertain where or if I should shift focus.  I spend quite a bit of time in BDO and almost full time crafting  I am lvl 50 with 262 CP with 25ish workers and 7 shops.  I tend to have all the shops going with the exception of the wagon shop and I am debating of closing that one down to move to another revenue stream.  Just interested in where the bar is at.

Edited by Dem

Posted

More time invested in something means you make more money. Do what you enjoy and have fun with the 'game' because in the end its a just a game.

1 person likes this

Posted

I enjoy making money =)

Posted

10 million a day in profits. But ready high but it gets me where I need to go.

Posted

16 hours afk fishing (sleep and work) nets around 2.5 to 3 million ( 2 trips, not counting shards ) , after that it all depends on what i do when playing actively, if grinding add another 5 to 10 million. ( i do a lot of non grind stuff when i am actively playing tho )

Posted

I enjoy making money =)

If you did enjoy the hunt to make money. Then you'd actively be researching yourself on the best ways and figuring for yourself what works for you. In this case you're just looking for handouts of information, and trying to follow what other people say.

Posted

More time invested in something means you make more money. Do what you enjoy and have fun with the 'game' because in the end its a just a game.

Unless it is horse breeding. Then you end up with worse than you started with and gain minus.

1 person likes this

Posted

Uhh sorry, its called canvasing.  I know you might never have gotten there yet, but there is a point where google just doesn't work anymore.  

1 person likes this

Posted

about tree fiddy

4 people like this

Posted

Depends on the day but between 2-10 million a day from professions. It depends on whether I sell my stockpile of crafted items/food not, or sell my crates. Currently I have 33 workers going full time and they are drinking beer super fast. I have a stockpile of rare traces and powders that need to be crafted too.

Posted

2-12M depending if I'm lucky or not :P

Posted

5-10m on average, rng is not on my side :D

Posted (edited)

I enjoy making money =)

I do too! I won't share my equivalent day salary but that's why I have a career that I both love and pays well.

But you probably meant 'money' as in BDO. I do not make money in BDO, virtual silver that is on par per time spent with way less than minimum wage. The reason I do like BDO is that I can make silver for no time expense while I sleep or at while work where I'm making real money. Take that away and I'd never run the client app again.

I am quite sure I could make more virtual silver grinding but then I'd be completely wasting my earning potential. I'd rather have less virtual silver and more RL $s and a life outside BDO. That and virtual grinding is about one of the most brain numbing activities after reading in game chat channels. I can literally hear the tiny screams of brain cells dying.

No, grinding for virtual silver is simply not a path to personal growth; financial, health, physical nor intellectual...and can't really be called entertainment either.

Edited by Spinning Cloud

Posted

Out of curiosity, for those who make 10m+ / day, what do you guys do? (aside from grinding mobs, which is the fastest way to make silver, if you aren't afk all day [ie: work])

Posted

When I am not working in RL, and I am playing the game I can usually make about 300-500k and that isn't even trying.  Then again, I am not really trying to make mounds of silver in the game right now.  Just running around and playing the game and the mini-games and just really enjoying the game design and what players are in the server with.

I mean if you really want to make bank, I guess there is no real limit on how much a player can make in this game as it is really super easy to get coin with little to no effort to put into it.

Cheers!

Tensai_Signature_Block-BDO.thumb.png.39d

Posted

Out of curiosity, for those who make 10m+ / day, what do you guys do? (aside from grinding mobs, which is the fastest way to make silver, if you aren't afk all day [ie: work])

Check out bladeboques money making guides to get you started...

https://www.youtube.com/user/BladeBoques/videos

Posted

10 mil minimum but one day i made upto 120mil it just depends how much time u put in and luck :) 

Posted

Average day would be 2-10 million per day.  

ANNNNNNND IT'S GONE.

I can't save...

1 person likes this

Posted

Okay, so I am hearing that grinding is better overall than crafting for making money.  Barring the 50 billion Red Coral Rings etc that was slapped on the market last night (I count this as an anomaly?)  How much do you make?  I am trying to ascertain where or if I should shift focus.  I spend quite a bit of time in BDO and almost full time crafting  I am lvl 50 with 262 CP with 25ish workers and 7 shops.  I tend to have all the shops going with the exception of the wagon shop and I am debating of closing that one down to move to another revenue stream.  Just interested in where the bar is at.

Grinded in a group for 4 hours this weekend with all drops being sold on special deals, and I made 14 mil myself so others probably made about same, since profits are split.

Also if you are still only 50 you probably only enjoy crafting anyway so it doesn't matter then.

Posted

Grinded in a group for 4 hours this weekend with all drops being sold on special deals, and I made 14 mil myself so others probably made about same, since profits are split.

Also if you are still only 50 you probably only enjoy crafting anyway so it doesn't matter then.

was this done at Sausans with an average party / average spot? Or good party / good spot

Posted

was this done at Sausans with an average party / average spot? Or good party / good spot

Average party, good spot.

Posted (edited)

Over 9000

W3Jxad3.gif

Edited by Dragnelus
1 person likes this

Posted

Over 9000

HACKS

also I make about tree fiddy op.

Posted

Really like how no one is being very specific. You should expect that no one will truly give you their money making secrets.

Posted

Really like how no one is being very specific. You should expect that no one will truly give you their money making secrets.

The reason no one is specific is that if others make more than them, their whole fantasy world will crumble

1 person likes this