• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Berserker PvP video

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello there,

Here is some footage from my berserker, posting here in case someone have questions about the video/bersker , feel free to ask!

My current gear is :
Offensive: AP: 145 DP 184 (Kzarka)
Defensive: DP ~230

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XDJ1u2wzaY

5 people like this

Posted

Is the AP value char sheet only or are the gems(if applicable) included as well in your total?

Posted

It is the number showed in the inventory, basically full duo + ult taritas

Posted

when you say taritas, is it 3 taritas with grunil glove or literaly 4 taritas?

Posted (edited)

3 taritas + hebe gloves, still waiting for the bheg gloves to loot :'(

Edited by ClickOnMe

Posted

3 taritas + hebe gloves, still waiting for the bheg gloves too loot :'(

i feel ya

Posted

can you share your build?

Posted

Yeah I'd like to check that build out if you dont mind sharing it as well.

Posted

Great video, thanks for posting.

Posted

you scary blender with grabs...what a monster! 

Posted

Thx for posting

Posted

get to the CHOPPA!!!111

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks a lot :3

Posted (edited)

hum that build is quite different then what i usualy see,

no max headbutt

max feirce strike+ult (never seen a build with higther then rank 1 on this skill)

max seizing fear : most build dont put point in this one and told me its not worth the investicement.the crit resistance make those passive not that great+many of our skill is already 100% crit chance)

no ire beast

can you elaborate on your build choice and is there a few thing in your build that you wouldnt reccomande getting after your test?

(i was following surrender build giude atm and after seeing yours, im wondering wich one i should actualy follow, you look like a damn beast on that video )

Edited by Zakard Evans

Posted

no need max headbutt coz he have ZAKA

feirce - air combo

ult - mass pvp (good farm dmg)

seizing fear - good on spen2win in face

ire beast - low situational skill 

Posted

app1c is best, exactly what he said! 

Posted

Ppl follow guides on what skills to take? How wierd.

Posted

weird?why?its like that on every game. some find good build and test what is worth it and what is not and share with other. this way, ppl no what they should aim for and save in time(testing) and money (skill reset). not everyone is good in theorycrafting or understand every single mechanic of each skill.

Posted

Ppl follow guides on what skills to take? How wierd.

Not that weird when full respecs require money or significant time investments.  

Posted

Well, it's odd because there isn't trees to pick one thing or another, a full build would be every skill maxed... don't get me wrong I ask about skills once in a while, especially for expensive ones I'm debating on getting, but to look at a build and copy it, this is a no skill point cap game, so you don't know what was important to get first, and what they're getting next, seems odd to go off a snapshot of where someone is