• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Orwen, RP-PVX] Scrye recruiting

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

scRye_logo_.thumb.png.e04317e1bec4666179

How long? 

How long are we, as a people, going to be robbed?  I don’t mean our possessions, our things or homes.  I’m talking about our culture!  Our soul as a people!  For too long have we been robbed of our past by those seeking to profit from it.  To use it to exploit others and deny us a piece of ourselves, and possibly the answers we seek.  Not just what we want to know, but we need to know! 

Our past helps to shape our future, and I ask you, what sort of future do we have if we don’t even know that past? 

My organization seeks to conduct archeological investigations.  The difference being what we find will be shared.  We will not look to profit and the dangers we face will not befall others.  Wherever it takes us.

We swear allegiance to no country or religion, we operate without borders and while we’ll respect the territory we’re in we are independent of them.

I’m looking for people to join us in our work.  Researchers, archeologists, protectors and workers.  You’ll be paid and if you desire an education in some field or another we can provide, we will teach you.  No matter how basic or advanced if it’s within our power to do so.  Your station in life doesn’t matter and determines nothing, it’s your abilities and your character that are important. 

Seek me out or leave a message in Heidal at my office, street nine, house three.  

Together, let us take back what we’ve lost.

Mission Statement

• Study ruins of the ancients, decode their languages.
  • Learn the origins of the Black Spirits and their purpose, if any.
  • Discover the correlation between them and the black stone, and possibly black magic if any.
  • How did the ancients deal with the above?

Sub Goals

• Investigate occurrences of possession and magical corruption.
  • Develop more efficient ways to combat creatures such as undead and safely exorcising the possessed.

We are not an order of inquisitors or knights, nor swear allegiance to any specific nation or faith.  This is an independent organization.  Any like-minded person will be welcome with the intention of developing a wide skill base within the organization.   One must be willing to work with others of various backgrounds and skill sets.

ooc_2.thumb.png.f1abf4d528f174062153f9c5

Hey everybody,

This guild is about having fun and stretching your creative legs!  We want people to be comfortable, get everyone involved (no matter how shy or loud you may be), and to grow together. Its one thing to roleplay together, but as you probably know, its even better when you feel like you can talk freely and goof off in guild chat.  We'll be exploring serious themes and have regular serious plots going, but don't make the mistake of thinking we're as serious as all of that.  We are 18+ though, just incase. 

Things we'll do:

• Weekly GM'd plots where we paint images, play npcs, narrate and work with whatever our people's characters throw at us to see where those plots go!
  • Run plots and mini plots involving relics and other (roleplaying) resources
  • Horse races (Crawl races too?)
  • Run a plot involving your character's background (which is best if you agree to play an npc for someone else's plot)
  • Group up and do pve challenges (like no armor or use unenchanted weapons or box an elite troll to death)

We have experience with:

• Decades of roleplaying experience, both from tabletop game systems and from mmos
  • Running RP, PvE, and PvP guilds in mmos from EQ 1+2, to Warcraft, Aion, to GW2 (and many more)
  • Community management - we're level headed and can handle conflict
  • Eating tacos and sharing cookies (that second one is pretty hard, but we made it)
  • Art and artists: we love art, both making and exploring, and we're totally onboard to do commissions for events or occasional rewards
  • Writing and literature - We're roleplayers, duh! We do a lot of writing and some editing outside of our RP

We're looking for potential members who are or want to get creative, are easy-going, respectful of all people, and people who want to build a community and interact with others.  If this fits you and you want to offer yourself and your roleplaying to a group of people who will gladly welcome you, come on!

PM me here or on Enjin at Ravrohan, or my in game character name Basir, family name Kinsaeda  or Einkasur (family name) for any questions, meetings or sign ups!

Edited by Kinsaeda

Posted

Scrye now has a website to call home on enjin! :d It's still very much a work in process, but the forums are pretty much organized and ready to go. There's also a place for those who aren't members but are affliated to post their bios, to make it easier to keep track of who we interact with. I'll start a thread with just a simple list, but the bio forum is there for any details you feel like giving.

scrye.enjin.com

So come check us out, leave me some feedback and say hello! 

Posted

Good luck out there, the night is dark and full of red names!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0