• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Time to quit? Or Is there a way?

152 posts in this topic

Posted

No this is not a troll thread...

Soo im level 52 Valk, i have decent gear some parts +15 some is +10. working on better each day. but as soon as i try PvP (yes im decent at it i aint pro), everyone kills me so fast and i cant hurt them at all.

Even though im getting better gear day by day, i cant catch up to them?, there is no way to catch up, because there is no end to the best gear.. meaning i cant catch up ever.. and so cant new players. then why should i keep playing?.

If there is way to catch up, by not spending 10 million hours a day of doing stuff and things,, because i acctuly got a job to keep lol.

It just seems unfair that i cant catch up? i work all day, i come home play 2-5 hours to try and catch up. but i cant. will i ever be able too? or should i just stop spending time and money in this game and move on?

I was hoping that Awakenings would come out, because as far as ive seen they are OP if you use correct, and isnt that Gear Dependant. but rumors say they wont be out for atleast 5+ months?.

Please dont troll on this thread this is a legitimate Question/Answer.

Help?

2 people like this

Posted

You aint getting anywhere with 2-5 hours play a day. Give up i say

4 people like this

Posted

AFK fish while working, sell fish, buy stones, WIN

1 person likes this

Posted

You aint getting anywhere with 2-5 hours play a day. Give up i say

This person does not know what he's talking about.

You need to manage your time. First goal, get to 55. Don't worry about anything else, first thing you should do when you start playing is find a Sausan group.
Once you're 55, just start doing world bosses whenever you see them popping up. Don't put any gems in your gear and don't try to grind to 56, just do world bosses.

Posted (edited)

why do you need to wait for a specific kind of content in order to be happy? 

if you can't be happy with what you have now this is not your game in my eyes.

Edited by Aedix
12 people like this

Posted

This person does not know what he's talking about.

You need to manage your time. First goal, get to 55. Don't worry about anything else, first thing you should do when you start playing is find a Sausan group.
Once you're 55, just start doing world bosses whenever you see them popping up. Don't put any gems in your gear and don't try to grind to 56, just do world bosses.

I see, thats what im trying to do, but i also like to PvP/GvG, and i just cant keep up :( and im worried that i will never be able to. you think after 55 ill be able to keep up?

1 person likes this

Posted

Dude got proven wrong few posts later lel lul lol

Posted

It just seems unfair that i cant catch up? i work all day, i come home play 2-5 hours to try and catch up. but i cant. will i ever be able too? or should i just stop spending time and money in this game and move on?

Statement: It is illogical think that Organic can catch up to other Organics that play 24/7.

Request: Play at your own phase.

Question: Why the Organic worry about doing the same that 24/7 Organics do?

1 person likes this

Posted

If you quit for the reasons you mention, you cannot play any game ever, since they all work by the same mechanic nowadays.

1 person likes this

Posted

iF YOU get really frustrated when losing yes, it is time to quit now. The gap will be wider once Valencia and +16 enhancements comes out. IMHO worst decision ever to release this kraken before first Node Wars and Sieges.

1 person likes this

Posted

Soo im level 52 Valk, i have decent gear some parts +15 some is +10. working on better each day. but as soon as i try PvP (yes im decent at it i aint pro), everyone kills me so fast and i cant hurt them at all.

Even though im getting better gear day by day, i cant catch up to them?, there is no way to catch up, because there is no end to the best gear.. meaning i cant catch up ever.. and so cant new players. then why should i keep playing?.

If there is way to catch up, by not spending 10 million hours a day of doing stuff and things,, because i acctuly got a job to keep lol.

I was hoping that Awakenings would come out, because as far as ive seen they are OP if you use correct, and isnt that Gear Dependant. but rumors say they wont be out for atleast 5+ months?.

i hear you cause i am having pretty much the same issues and the problem is exactly what you just said..should i stay or should i go? and thats the problem of this game; it makes people think about keep playing or not. You might stay and i might stay and some others will not and thats pretty bad. i have played gw2 competitively for years went on hiatus for months came back and got back to the game in a week or so, which is what it should be, not like this.

I have 30 people in my friends list 22 of them didnt get online at least for the past 22 days; i think this game will be a niche game and will have a pretty small community soon.

2 people like this

Posted

Either learn to manage your BDO play time better or find something else to play.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you quit for the reasons you mention, you cannot play any game ever, since they all work by the same mechanic nowadays.

Observation: Except games like GW2 with normalized PVP arenas.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Help?

omg delite this game nub.  Im played 2 hours per day 2 weeks fishing and collect  Liverto + 15  1 Ult Grunil + 15  and 2 Green + 15 grunil. 0 effort  full + 15 also upped 1-50 lvl on fishing. jesus how suck gamers in EU BDO. im doing nothing right now and gettin -----In FLOWERS on 3 cahrs wis mu Luck TOOLS 4  days AND KNOW WHAT? Im havr 49 SHARS its more then 160 million per 4 days. JUST   TAKING FLOWERS AND KILL ELPY

Edited by Kageris
1 person likes this

Posted

@Nekropolis If you are wearing anything below +15 as melee and you aren't a sorc, you aren't ready for any pvp. Do your boss scrolls and your dailies, trade your hunter seals for Blackstone, and finish +15 on your gear. Then go practice in the arena. Don't forget to use food buffs. You can get there without playing crazy hours.

Posted

you're not "decent at pvp" if you get super fast as +15 valkyre 

this game requires way more skill than it looks like it does 

Posted

omg delite this game nub.  Im played 2 hours per day 2 weeks fishing and collect  Liverto + 15  1 Ult Grunil + 15  and 2 Green + 15 grunil. 0 effort  full + 15 also upped 1-50 lvl on fishing. jesus how suck gamers in EU BDO. im doing nothing right now and gettin -----In FLOWERS on 3 cahrs wis mu Luck TOOLS 4  days AND KNOW WHAT? Im havr 49 SHARS its more then 160 million per 4 days. JUST   TAKING FLOWERS AND KILL ELPY

There is no need to be rude, just because i aint as pro as you are or as lucky as you are. Thanks for telling me/us your story.

2 people like this

Posted

I see, thats what im trying to do, but i also like to PvP/GvG, and i just cant keep up :( and im worried that i will never be able to. you think after 55 ill be able to keep up?

Everyone keeps worrying about keeping up thinking everyone else is already level 56+ with 300 AP/DP. You'll never be useless in a GvG.

Posted

a day only has 24 hrs btw not 10 million

Posted

One thing I dont get in these threads is how do everyone keep ending up fighting higher lvl/gear players? I am not a rocket scientist but im sure that there are players around you who are lower or the same lvl/gear at any given time. That's why I never understood this "I cant catch up" bullshit when there is undoubtedly more players who are in this case lower than lvl 52 with worse gear than there are players lvl 53+ with better gear.

1 person likes this

Posted

why do you need to wait for a specific kind of content in order to be happy? 

if you can't be happy with what you have now this is not your game in my eyes.

^ This.

If you're not having fun you're doing it wrong... games are supposed to be fun.

To be clear I am *not* telling you like it or gtfo or anything, I would say hang in there and keep on truckin... those of us who work for a living have to play the long game. But at the same time if you're not digging it you're not digging it. You're going to have to accept that in a game with endless progression there's always going to be people who overpower you no matter how much you work at it, but the more you work at it the smaller that pool of people becomes.

1 person likes this

Posted

Observation: Except games like GW2 with normalized PVP arenas.

gw2 elite spec is buried beneath a massive grind.

1 person likes this

Posted

gw2 elite spec is buried beneath a massive grind.

By massive grind you mean 1 hour of gameplay right? lmao

Posted

I play 3-5 hours a day (not counting afk lifeskills, I also take breaks from the game as well. Currently on a week break to vacation). I'm level 56, close to 57. Very well geared. Total AP/DP score over 325. 

I have 1 Master and 2 Artisan lifeskill. 

You're not playing efficiently. 

Also your class is one of the big issue as well, you are a Valk. Your solo grind speed is extremely slow, I would know I'm a Warrior. 

You need to grind in a party ALWAYS, because this is a Ranger's and Wizard's game. 

Posted (edited)

I play 3-5 hours a day (not counting afk lifeskills, I also take breaks from the game as well. Currently on a week break to vacation). I'm level 56, close to 57. Very well geared. Total AP/DP score over 325. 

I have 1 Master and 2 Artisan lifeskill. 

You're not playing efficiently. 

Also your class is one of the big issue as well, you are a Valk. Your solo grind speed is extremely slow, I would know I'm a Warrior. 

You need to grind in a party ALWAYS, because this is a Ranger's and Wizard's game. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmlsNQkEgc0&feature=iv&src_vid=12Lb5YkMYAY

always a goodie! wizard on horse is even faster.

Edited by Jiav