• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

weapon In which weapon should I invest? Poll.

Best Weapon for Wizzzard/Witch after Valencia   40 votes

1. 1. Please help! In which weapon should I invest my money(most worthfull... iam not bilionair)? (already have green Yuria)

• Yuria (Ultimate a quess) +15
    • Liverto +15
    • Kzarka +15
    • Any Valencia´s mysterious type weapon +15. (Which i dont know about... or do you what is commming?)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Iplay mainly PVE now but in the future we are doing Guild fights so PVP also.

Edited by Darkula

Posted

Liverto.

/closed

Posted

Kzarka if u have it; if not go for Liverto

Posted

With both at +15, Ultimate Yuria has 7.5 lower AP but +20 damage against human enemies (which includes PvP) but Liverto has 12 more points of accuracy, 1 more stat point and 1 more gem slot. To put that in perspective, a +15 Bronze Dagger gives ~20 accuracy, so 12 is a pretty big deal. Especially if you're up against someone with Muskan's Shoes which give evasion as an enchant bonus.

Dunno about Kzarka though; I've heard rumors of more accuracy than Liverto and hidden all-species damage, but I haven't tested it myself. If it is in fact the same as Liverto just with CS instead of Crit, Kzarka would be a bit better due to it being easier to gem 5 Crit than it is to gem 5 CS. But with the huge price difference, I wouldn't say it's worth getting a Kzarka in that scenario.

Posted

With both at +15, Ultimate Yuria has 7.5 lower AP but +20 damage against human enemies (which includes PvP) but Liverto has 12 more points of accuracy, 1 more stat point and 1 more gem slot. To put that in perspective, a +15 Bronze Dagger gives ~20 accuracy, so 12 is a pretty big deal. Especially if you're up against someone with Muskan's Shoes which give evasion as an enchant bonus.

Dunno about Kzarka though; I've heard rumors of more accuracy than Liverto and hidden all-species damage, but I haven't tested it myself. If it is in fact the same as Liverto just with CS instead of Crit, Kzarka would be a bit better due to it being easier to gem 5 Crit than it is to gem 5 CS. But with the huge price difference, I wouldn't say it's worth getting a Kzarka in that scenario.

Where are you getting your numbers from? Especially the +12 accuracy of liverto over yuria. Source?

Posted

I wasn't aware Kzarka and Liverto were the same in accuracy increase? Why is there such a price difference? Is it because there are fewer Kzarkas available?

Can someone who has used both share their experiences with both weapons?

Posted

Liverto, if you get kzarka save it for an alt

Posted

Thank you guys for tips. I will go with Liverto. Hope I can buy already +15 from auction... Ty

Posted

I wasn't aware Kzarka and Liverto were the same in accuracy increase? Why is there such a price difference? Is it because there are fewer Kzarkas available?

Rarer = more expensive.

Basic economics.

Also, some people believe that kzarka is better (no proof has been given so far).

Posted (edited)

Can someone who has used both share their experiences with both weapons?

I said IF they're the same; like I said, there are rumors of higher accuracy per enchant just like how Liverto>Yuria in that regard, but nothing confirmed yet.

Where are you getting your numbers from? Especially the +12 accuracy of liverto over yuria. Source?

Well, that was from my own testing that showed a 12% increase to accuracy (not 12% of previous accuracy, but ~50% to ~62% and ~80% to ~92%) when switching from a +15 Yuria to a +15 Liverto. Granted, this assumes 1 accuracy = 1% accuracy, which it seems may not be the case; hihey54 did a similar test that suggests the increase is equal to that of +10 accuracy, shown here:

SlxSJcP.png

The +20 human damage is something I read somewhere when playing the KR version quite a while ago. No idea where I read it, but for what it's worth I know I trusted it back then and I'm not one to take random claims at face value.

Edited by Zephan