• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

server population

24 posts in this topic

Posted

just a simple question, is there any information about the number of active players in each server (eu) ?

Posted

Same for NA? 

Be nice to see stats on this especially with everyone crying that the game is dying. 

Posted (edited)

Same for NA? 

Be nice to see stats on this especially with everyone crying that the game is dying. 

i dont think anyone can say that number of active players are decreasing, including myself, even most of the players who wants to quit, are keep doing afk stuff and using the game as background program ( i am just so bored about everything ) but i aim was to see which is the least populated server. And also how much is the difference.

Edited by Zoro

Posted

There are no current stats, all we know is that in the first month 100,000 people were logging in every single day to play. That being said, the fact that all the QQers and Streamers who have quit are still here should show you that the game's not dying. 

2 people like this

Posted

Cringe is going to make some lucky woman very happy some day. She will go tomcatting all over the place and he will believe when she told him she slept over at a friend every darn time.

2 people like this

Posted

I've noticed a sharp decline in active players all over the game world, there are still plenty of people, but the number of people is greatly reduced when I look around.

Is the game dead, no, is it in trouble? somewhat.

Could it all be reversed? yes

Will they do what is necessary to fix things? no, if they continue to go the path that Korea went, population will never get bigger, only shrink.

Posted

i dont think anyone can say that number of active players are decreasing, including myself, even most of the players who wants to quit, are keep doing afk stuff and using the game as background program ( i am just so bored about everything ) but i aim was to see which is the least populated server. And also how much is the difference.

I agree with you. I would like to see stats for curiousities sake. 

Posted

Cringe is going to make some lucky woman very happy some day. She will go tomcatting all over the place and he will believe when she told him she slept over at a friend every darn time.

At least when she finally does divorce me, I'll be able to move on and won't call her every night crying and begging her to take me back. I mean, isn't that what you're doing? Crying about a game that you hate, yet still playing it?

It's time to move on friend. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

At least when she finally does divorce me, I'll be able to move on and won't call her every night crying and begging her to take me back. I mean, isn't that what you're doing? Crying about a game that you hate, yet still playing it?

rekt. Way to turn his analogy back on him bahaha

Posted

do i have a problem or was this so irrelevant ?

Posted

Cringe = Plunge

Posted

Why would she divorce you? She is going to be milking you dry (like Daum) until you either divorce her or reconcile your differences. Sometimes a "love it or leave it" approach is too absolute. Especially with this game. Seems Kat wants you to realize the flaws in this allegorical marriage and fight to get them fixed rather than ignore them.

2 people like this

Posted

Why would she divorce you? She is going to be milking you dry (like Daum) until you either divorce her or reconcile your differences. Sometimes a "love it or leave it" approach is too absolute. Especially with this game. Seems Kat wants you to realize the flaws in this allegorical marriage and fight to get them fixed rather than ignore them.

You do understand people don't have to buy from the cash shop? You do understand that people CAN be enjoying this game? You do understand some people aren't poor? You do understand that some people are happy giving money to a publisher offering a great game?

There's a lot you and the QQers don't seem to understand, mainly the fact that some people are in fact enjoying this game and have no problems with the publisher. I personally see it as very pathetic that someone complains about the game and publisher non-stop, yet still plays it and has over 3,000 posts on the forums for said game. It points to a mental illness and I hope he can find the strength from within to deal with it. :) 

The comment was pointed at me as my old username used to be Clunge. Kat is one of those people that takes it very very personally when someone has a different opinion to them, to the point that they spend 3,000+ posts on the forums attacking people for said opinions. It's a very sad situation, I hope he's not having problems at home or anything that are causing him to lash out so much. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

You do understand people don't have to buy from the cash shop? You do understand that people CAN be enjoying this game? You do understand some people aren't poor? You do understand that some people are happy giving money to a publisher offering a great game?

There's a lot you and the QQers don't seem to understand, mainly the fact that some people are in fact enjoying this game and have no problems with the publisher. I personally see it as very pathetic that someone complains about the game and publisher non-stop, yet still plays it and has over 3,000 posts on the forums for said game. It points to a mental illness and I hope he can find the strength from within to deal with it. :) 

Plunge, I will try to respond to you in your own language:

*cough*

doodlebob_o_463610.jpg

Do you understand?

2 people like this

Posted

Plunge, I will try to respond to you in your own language:

*cough*

doodlebob_o_463610.jpg

Do you understand?

"Oh crap, she's right...but I can't admit she's right and I don't actually have a reply; so I'm going to be a snarky image to deflect and backtrack."

Fixed that for you there friend, I'll wait with baited breath as you explain to me how every single person playing this game is dissatisfied and is therefor being milked. Whilst I wait I'll quickly load up $100, I mean otherwise Daum might shoot me as apparently we're forced to buy things from the cash shop. :) 

Posted

maybe server population is a hidden stat?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

"Oh crap, she's right...but I can't admit she's right and I don't actually have a reply; so I'm going to be a snarky image to deflect and backtrack."

Fixed that for you there friend, I'll wait with baited breath as you explain to me how every single person playing this game is dissatisfied and is therefor being milked. Whilst I wait I'll quickly load up $100, I mean otherwise Daum might shoot me as apparently we're forced to buy things from the cash shop. :) 

Bait succesful. Hook line and sinker~

Edited by Dersidius

Posted

If you try to find 5x relic/book scroll group now vs 3 weeks ago you will see a sharp population decline.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you try to find 5x relic/book scroll group now vs 3 weeks ago you will see a sharp population decline.

On a serious note, people are pretty fried from all the EXP grinding with no true goal...

Awakening weps : September/October

People Waiting for Ninja/Kun: Unconfirmed July.

#NinjaOrRiot

Riot I

Riot II

Riot III

Posted

Bait succesful. Hook line and sinker~

So you don't actually have a reply then? Sweet, thanks for proving me right and agreeing with me!

Posted

EU Jordine, people doing 5x discos so hard that the relic prices skyrocketd over the weekend

Posted

Seems Kat wants you to realize the flaws in this allegorical marriage and fight to get them fixed rather than ignore them.

Exactly. Thank you for explaining. Thought it seems the comparison went right over his head.

1 person likes this

Posted

I do understand all those points you ask of me because I do love this game too. I've spent hundreds of dollars (I know its not a lot compare to you and others) in the CS and on Conqueror pack. Still, I find it commendable to those that address the plethora of issues it does have. Going in with rose tinted glasses to the issues doesn't help grow the player base. It doesn't support a good business model.

I agree, some QQers complain just to complain (or troll). However many of them do so to address these issues and have high hopes Daum will listen. Since there is usually no response or delay/flip flop answers, complaints seem the only method to garnish their attention. I've greatly admire what PA has done here but there are many communication, server and balancing issues present between Daum and them. I like to roll with the punches and keep playing (even when they can't fulfill their word) but I can't expect this of everyone.

I really want to see this game grow but Kat and you are two polar opposites representive to this forum's community. Which will make the game better and last longer? Regardless, I am as commited as you and just want what is best for the game. Obviously Daum can only do so much and people want different things changed. I know most of them are trying to do what is best but there still needs to be more consistency and transparency in communication. Less desync, less RNG, less one shots, etc. Otherwise, you and I will BE the community and the server will go down. I still have a fool's hope in them though.

Posted

You can't count on two hands how many games have been ruined by developers taking advice from people complaining on the forums.  The vocal minority < paying/playing user base

sure there is some useful feedback on here but its near impossible for them to glean what is useful and what isn't due to the incredible amount of static