• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best acc items for musa

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys I got a 55 musa not shure what offhand and accesoryes  I should use I see to do a lot more dmg whit ap offhand and ap accessories   then whit ap even against war ,zerks  valks . I got a +15 ultimate yuria and always have serendia for +10 and guild buff for +5. And I  have a liv +13, I see a lot of ppl talking about the acc but it seems like its overrated. I got pri witches witch pri mos, mos, ogre ring and bares belt. Not shure if I should start getting acc accessories for Valencia or should I go for duo/tri mos,witches. So want to hear different opinions

Posted

Extheleon talks about +30 acc without food for CC chain succesfull.

I m 52 with Liverto +13 and  like u i don t have any ideas for my Acc -- Ap gear.

1 person likes this

Posted

+ some of our  skills increase our acc. I just do a lot more dmg whit full ap

Posted (edited)

Rule of thumb according to others is : You can go full AP on accesories if you have the black horn warrior bow or Bhegs gloves with a Yuria/liverto or kzarka.

If you get bhegs gloves you can switch your off hand to white horn bow for more AP.

Some peopel have gone white horn bow off hand with accuracy accesories, however i don't think the accesories come anywhere close to black horn warrior bow accuracy.

Edited by Soulshox

Posted

Yeah I have seen that. Looks like that we will have to see it for ourselves when Valencia comes. If 30acc is ok then we can go whit liv + serendia and guild bonus

Posted (edited)

Hi guys I got a 55 musa not shure what offhand and accesoryes  I should use I see to do a lot more dmg whit ap offhand and ap accessories   then whit ap even against war ,zerks  valks . I got a +15 ultimate yuria and always have serendia for +10 and guild buff for +5. And I  have a liv +13, I see a lot of ppl talking about the acc but it seems like its overrated. I got pri witches witch pri mos, mos, ogre ring and bares belt. Not shure if I should start getting acc accessories for Valencia or should I go for duo/tri mos,witches. So want to hear different opinions

I have both a black horn bow at + 15 and a White horn bow. I don't have Bheg's gloves and when I was testing them both I was using full ap accessories.

What I found was that the reason why Musa's are one of the most accuracy based classes is because:

1. Accuracy increases your chance to stun and stiff targets meaning more successful CC combo's.

2. Our main damage skills such as Blooming, Rising Storm, Gale and Dragonbite + Lunar combo all have at least 5 - 12 hits with each hit that deal damage ranging from 241% - 627%. If 30% of these hits fail, we are really gimping our damage.

So accuracy is quite important. However 21 AP from +15 White Horn Bow is no joke.

Imo I see 3 scenarios that will give you optimal damage with optimal accuracy. 

1. Bhegs Gloves and Full AP accessories with AP Bow.

2. Full Accuracy accessories with AP Bow if you don't have Bheg's gloves yet.

3. Full AP Accessories and Black Horn Bow if you dont have Bheg's gloves.

To answer your question about which Accuracy items are the best, Ring of Good Deeds are hands down the best rings imo for the Musa. I have seen Korean Blader PvP Videos in the current valencia patch still using 2 tri ring of good deeds because the accuracy is just so good on them whilst also giving you decent amount of AP for a very low cost

Currently I don't have Bheg's gloves so I am going full accuracy accessories with AP bow. Just from my 2 Tri/Duo Ring of Good deeds I am getting 7 Accuracy and its extremely cheap for what you're getting. This is excluding the 5 accuracy taritas set, 5 accuracy from ancient core + guardian seal set.

That's 17 accuracy from armor and accessories. I find it easier to get accuracy from accessories rather than get AP from accessories as its risky and costs a lot.

The question is if you have scenario 2. Once you get Bheg gloves will the Accuracy accessories be redundant? 

Thats the question I would love to test out, imo I don't think you can ever have "enough accuracy" but have to be careful to not gimp your ap because of it.

Edited by Extheleon
1 person likes this

Posted

So, +15 Liverto and +15 Black Bow = +30 acc? 

After seen Extheleon Stunlock Video, i prefer have a good chance to CC chain that more ap. Our busrt it s not very...burst! Like wiz/sorc/rang..so in Pvp i think is better play to CC

Posted

So, +15 Liverto and +15 Black Bow = +30 acc? 

After seen Extheleon Stunlock Video, i prefer have a good chance to CC chain that more ap. Our busrt it s not very...burst! Like wiz/sorc/rang..so in Pvp i think is better play to CC

So far in my experience, I'll agree 100% about Accuracy over AP in PvP. for PvE, I'd honestly say duo kalis necklace (assuming you have +15 liverto) is enough on all mobs outside of pirates.

Posted

And for earings what do you going with? I got duo good deeds, so il stick with it.

Posted

Currently the best accuracy earrings are Red Coral Earrings that give 3 accuracy base stat with 2 AP. However they are the most expensive accessories that drop from Pirates as they go for 11-15mil each. I personally think that it's quite costly for what you're getting especially if you have already enchanted witches earrings or something just as good. That's why I really think ancient core + guardian seal is pretty good on Musa's as the belt and necklace combined gives 6 ap / 7 dp and 5 Accuracy.

Posted

I see no Acc u recommend give Resistances.

And what about it? Do we need to max? And If yes what Resistance first?

ty

Posted

The accuracy vs ap debate is always a big question mark. Hidden stats don't help either. On my Wiz with liverto +15 I can barely see any difference by using Bronze or Steel dagger, the impression is that I'm doing more dmg with Steel dagger. On my Musa I have Liverto +12 and I'm using a White Bow +15. If I'm right Liverto accuracy scales a lot better than Yuria (I read about a 0.5 difference between Liverto and Kzarka accuray) so I'd say if you have Yuria go for accuracy bow and full ap accessories, if you have Liverto just aim for ap.

Posted

Currently the best accuracy earrings are Red Coral Earrings that give 3 accuracy base stat with 2 AP. However they are the most expensive accessories that drop from Pirates as they go for 11-15mil each. I personally think that it's quite costly for what you're getting especially if you have already enchanted witches earrings or something just as good. That's why I really think ancient core + guardian seal is pretty good on Musa's as the belt and necklace combined gives 6 ap / 7 dp and 5 Accuracy.

I got an ogre ring so I wouldn't want to swap that , any other  good belts I can get acc off? I will pri the ogre if I get the chance

The accuracy vs ap debate is always a big question mark. Hidden stats don't help either. On my Wiz with liverto +15 I can barely see any difference by using Bronze or Steel dagger, the impression is that I'm doing more dmg with Steel dagger. On my Musa I have Liverto +12 and I'm using a White Bow +15. If I'm right Liverto accuracy scales a lot better than Yuria (I read about a 0.5 difference between Liverto and Kzarka accuray) so I'd say if you have Yuria go for accuracy bow and full ap accessories, if you have Liverto just aim for ap.

I got a +13 liv will be 15 soon so il see when Valencia comes

Posted

Only Liverto and full AP for have good chance CC ing?? Mmmm

Posted

And what do you think about going 3xtar 1 gru for +5 acc??  we can still get 5as  5 crit with liv

Posted (edited)

And what do you think about going 3xtar 1 gru for +5 acc??  we can still get 5as  5 crit with liv

I personally love that armor setup. It's what I use because the 3 set effect from taritas compliments the Musa's kit so well. We have passive evasion and the taritas boots gives us extra, the helm gives resistances, and the armor gives 120 WP which is very useful and on top of that we get the full 3 set accuracy bonus.

Its my favourite starting set while you're still waiting for bheg's gloves and boss armor since if you use any other armor set, you won't be able to make full use of all its effects like you can with taritas. Not to mention, the tartias armor has one of the best DP stats when maxed at +15.

It's just my preference though and there is nothing wrong with going 2x tari 2x grunil or full grunil.

Edited by Extheleon

Posted

I personally love that armor setup. It's what I use because the 3 set effect from taritas compliments the Musa's kit so well. We have passive evasion and the taritas boots gives us extra, the helm gives resistances, and the armor gives 120 WP which is very useful and on top of that we get the full 3 set accuracy bonus.

Its my favourite starting set while you're still waiting for bheg's gloves and boss armor since if you use any other armor set, you won't be able to make full use of all its effects like you can with taritas. Not to mention, the tartias armor has one of the best DP stats when maxed at +15.

It's just my preference though and there is nothing wrong with going 2x tari 2x grunil or full grunil.

Im going 2xtar 2xgru but thinking of changing to 3tar 1 gru cause of the acc.

So liv gives +15  guiled +5 tar gives  +5 and duo good deeds +4/6 is tri. So is that  enough for hiting 70-80% of cc?

Posted

Im going 2xtar 2xgru but thinking of changing to 3tar 1 gru cause of the acc.

So liv gives +15  guiled +5 tar gives  +5 and duo good deeds +4/6 is tri. So is that  enough for hiting 70-80% of cc?

Against full + 15 players? Definitely. However after the valencia patch I would get bheg's gloves for players that are +17+18.

It's worth to note our most unreliable CC is Blooming : Phantom as out of the 8 attacks. Only the first 1 hit has a chance of landing a stun so slotting a 10% ignore stun resistance gem on offhand is quite useful too.

I'm really looking forward to the nouver offhand as it has 2 slots meaning 20% ignore stun resist.

Posted

Ofc il go for bheg if I can. Nice what are the stats on it and how rare is it?

Against full + 15 players? Definitely. However after the valencia patch I would get bheg's gloves for players that are +17+18.

It's worth to note our most unreliable CC is Blooming : Phantom as out of the 8 attacks. Only the first 1 hit has a chance of landing a stun so slotting a 10% ignore stun resistance gem on offhand is quite useful too.

I'm really looking forward to the nouver offhand as it has 2 slots meaning 20% ignore stun resist.

Ofc il go for bheg if I can. Nice what are the stats on it and how rare is it? And ty

Posted

I tired both a +15 black horn warriro bow adn white horn bow in PVP.

I use 3 taritas and grunil gloves. AP Accesories. When i tried to kill with a white horn i was not getting any cc to land and my damage was piss poor. Like chipping away a granite blocks with a toothpick, Then i change my black horn warrior bow and low and behold i was taking chunks off players and CC landing on them. As mentioned before on this thread a lot of our moves ahve multi hits on them and landing them equals more damage then increased AP.

Posted

What do you think about getting tri kalis belt before i get a tree spirit?

Posted

What do you think about getting tri kalis belt before i get a tree spirit?

Since you got Ogre Ring, it's a nice way to balance the accuracy issue.

I tired both a +15 black horn warriro bow adn white horn bow in PVP.

I use 3 taritas and grunil gloves. AP Accesories. When i tried to kill with a white horn i was not getting any cc to land and my damage was piss poor. Like chipping away a granite blocks with a toothpick, Then i change my black horn warrior bow and low and behold i was taking chunks off players and CC landing on them. As mentioned before on this thread a lot of our moves ahve multi hits on them and landing them equals more damage then increased AP.

I use 3 tari and 1x grunil too and I too have tested +15 black horn v + 15 white horn. Without Accuracy accessories I was getting mediocre damage and unreliable CC results with the white horn bow. That's why I think it's important to have accuracy accessories if you use a white horn. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0