• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Server Maintenance EVER TO THE MORNING ???

81 posts in this topic

Posted

First : Sorry for my English Im Poland and I  just Speak Deutsh

I .. and a lot of Friends working to the AFTERNOON... we just play on the MORNING ... why ever BUT EVER YOU HAS TO DO the MAINTENANCE to the fuuucking MORNING

To the NIGHT play Less people ... Pls ... dont be stupid

PD : U sayTHE GAME SERVICE IS ON MAINTENANCE NOW  ( 08 - 11:00 UTC ) ... now are the 11 Half past or MORE LATE and the servers continue OFF ... are u kidding me ??? This is serius ?? where is my money ... that shit...

Posted

Would you rather play a buggish game?

Thought so.

2 people like this

Posted

Thought so.

I dont say this ... i just say that is better do this during the NIGHT ...

Posted

1100 UTC is 1300 in Poland

Posted

And 1300 GMT+2 is 0400 PDT. So it IS Night, not in Germany, but in America.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry, dude. Everybody knows that the east coast of the US is the center of the universe thus maintenance starts at 4 AM here. You guys are just gonna hafta deal. :P

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Przerwa techniczna jest zawsze w godzinach pracy biura Daum Games B.V. Rano jest zdecydowanie miej zalogowanych ludzi niż po południu, dlatego w tych godzinach ona trwa. 

Przerwa techniczna trwa w godzinach od 10 do 13 czasu CEST 

Edited by Deska

Posted

I dont say this ... i just say that is better do this during the NIGHT ...

It's night in the USA. :P Both NA and EU get updated at the same time. I know it sucks, I wish I could play it too, but ohwell; it needs to be done. 

2 people like this

Posted

1100 UTC is 1300 in Poland

Im living In Spain for my Work ... i want a better program... between other hours ..

Posted

Meanwhile Australians everywhere go to bed or spend time with family because maintenance is during the oceanic peak time.

:(

Posted

Because they are sucking up to muricans. They get compensations for every server hiccup or god forbid some misplaced xp 90% of the EU players didnt even dare to use.

Muricans and gankers are Daum favorites. Why am I not surprised 9_9

1 person likes this

Posted

Because we now on Polish topic. I need paste this:

11234917_1676099312660664_16070873581108

Black Spirit, Polish Patriot :D hahahaha xD

3 people like this

Posted

Thought so.

don't worry, they can do both.

Posted (edited)

I am assuming the EU server times are more in line with EU "night" time. If you are moaning about the North American server... well it is in the name.

If it is the EU servers your are playing on / moaning about I fully get you, it should be catered for EU time zone.

Edited by Mountain Hound

Posted

where is my money ... that shit...

lel

1 person likes this

Posted

I am assuming the EU server times are more in line with EU "night" time. If you are moaning about the North American server... well it is in the name.

No sadly they start the Maint at around 8 or 9am GMT

Posted

it's likely more about paying the ones that are doing the maintenance, they'd have to pay more if they were to do the maintenance at night.

3 people like this

Posted

Suck it up a little please. If these times hit anyone bad it is the Aussies (5/6pm-12am+). AKA a whole night of grinding disappears...

Posted

Thought so.

Can you explain why we have an extremly buggish game despite weekly maintances then?

Thought so.

Posted

Not this again...

Oh well.

MS6wX11_zpsac7658a1.thumb.gif.56bca3988c

Posted

I "just" woke up to a maintenance start. I would have loved to have my morning coffee with BDO oh well, there are other things that are good with coffee as well. :)

Posted

At least maintenance gives us fresh non lag servers for 10 minutes.

1 person likes this

Posted

Could you be any more vile? O.o

2 people like this

Posted

Can you explain why we have an extremly buggish game despite weekly maintances then?

Thought so.

Buy a new rig and see the lags, that's what I did so stop blaming shadows.

Thought so :P 

Posted

What should an Australian player say?