• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bad Luck RNG Comfort Thread

51 posts in this topic

Posted

23 failed attempts on ultimate grunil gloves.

Failed PRI MOS 25 fail stacks

Failed TRI Bares 30 fail stacks.

Share with me your bad RNG stories so I can feel better about myself.

1 person likes this

Posted

8 Soiled Ogre Ring -> 8 Shattered Necklace :D

Posted

Failed 6x in row  trying "DUO Bares Nacklace" with 32 fail stacks.  (Well i had then 38)

After this i never tried agin do entchant on accessories. 

btw today someone did DUO Ogre Ring with 25 failstacks. Sometimes i have the feeling this game ...

Posted

Failed DUO MoS - 30 Failstacks 

Failed DUO MoS - 31 Failstacks 

Failed DUO Witch - 32 Failstacks 

1 person likes this

Posted

Laughing Coffin has a hidden RNG buff when it comes to enchanting accessories. Join today and never worry about failing again! The moment that contract is signed our exclusive guild buff will be applied. 

http://laughingcoffin.org

1 person likes this

Posted

Failed DUO MoS - 30 Failstacks 

Failed DUO MoS - 31 Failstacks 

Failed DUO Witch - 32 Failstacks 

Is 30 stacks the general consensus for DUO?

Posted

2 weeks now of no drops. 45+ hours a week of grinding Abandoned Monastery, Hexe Sanctuary, Ogres, and Helms. Level 7 nodes with 6 luck. To make things worse, I just used my 153rd memory fragment on my Liverto trying to get from 14 to 15. I started with 25 fail stacks. 

Posted (edited)

Is 30 stacks the general consensus for DUO?

27-35 is what most people use. But at the end it is all fking RNG, for example today I made duo Shultz with just 21 failstacks , and failed  duo mos 3 times using 30+. This game doesn't make sense. 

Edited by DazeR

Posted

+47 fail stacks on my +14 Liverto   RIP all my moneys

1 person likes this

Posted

I think that making failstacks is good thing, higher the number, better...there are always few people with bad luck but its normal. I did pri witch with 11 stacks, and pri shulz belt with  17. Pro MoS with 28...but i have terrible luck with upgrading grunil armor. 2x 30 stacks just going from 9 to 10.

With taritas, i never had more than 20 stacks even while going 13+. But im trying to look positive on things, failstacks are just opportunity to try duos/pri.

Posted

There were times where I didn't need any failstacks to blast through +12 to +14 in a row on Agerian/Grunil.  There was this one time that I went 43 stacks just to +13 an agerian helm.  

Posted

I've failed a total of 6 PRI'ing witch/MOS with 35 failstacks.

Then I just gave up trying and sacrificed myself for the rng god.

Posted

MJXOWIh.jpg

Beat this.
Thank God it wasn't me.

1 person likes this

Posted

-----ing bares necklace... I have nightmares dealing with that piece of shit.

Posted

Failed at +6 armor like 8 times when I started.
Broke tons of accessories. Mostly MoS.

Not too eager to try ogres. I already know what's gunna happen.

If I can fail. I will~! :( 

Posted (edited)

Show us on the doll where the bad RNG touched you.

Edited by AshOck
3 people like this

Posted

Show us on the doll where the bad RNG touched you.

You see this TRI Kalis Necklace on the doll? The 38 failstack counter over it? THERE xD

Posted

72 fails (so far) upgrading armor to ultimate- still dont have a single ult piece.

Failed pri shrine rings at 31 stacks again at 32 and again at 33

Failed duo mos  with 36 stacks

Killed maybe 1100 ogres with lvl 9 node and 5 luck and not even gotten a soiled ring.

Posted (edited)

Oh ya?

I failed over 36 times now on my ultimate upgrades, failed 2 Ogre Ring Pri attempts, and the list goes on.. it's RNG, it happens =( I guess I should have used 35+ =(

Edited by Catch

Posted

+47 fail stacks on my +14 Liverto   RIP all my moneys

And here I thought I got it bad with 43 fail stack starting with 20 and finally +15 at 44.

At this moment, we all wish we should just force it and save more money instead.

1 person likes this

Posted

+61 FS for myself :)

Posted

Mine are not as bad, and reading this makes me feel better.  Thank you...

1 person likes this

Posted

If you know anyone with good luck you know that luck stat on their character supersedes everything else in the game. Doesn't matter what CS items you have purchased, how much you level a life skill, how many fail stacks you have, the person with luck will always trump you. If you don't have good luck, FYI luck stat doesn't matter either, you might as well not play. There is no RNG in the game everything is based off your character luck at creation because RNG I would be more successful then I am.

I didn't even know until yesterday you can have more than 9 skills on a horse, I have breed 2 T7s. Found out that the said person with high luck always gets 13 skills not only that he does it on low level character with no training skill and out trains my character.

Same person gets the new shards 20+ a run, I have higher gathering and gathering gear I get 2 at most and I have more energy than him.

Fail stacks to me 50 is maybe a 10% chance to succeed.

Rare drops we won't even talk about.

I can go on but I have a guildie with good luck since launch and I know his luck will trump anything and everything else in the game that is suppose to determine your success rates.

Posted

8 Soiled Ogre Ring -> 8 Shattered Necklace :D

I have 35 (THIRTY FIVE) shattered necklaces and 0 ogre rings.