• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bad Luck RNG Comfort Thread

51 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sure I'll fail on a DUO again at this point.

wow.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm sure I'll fail on a DUO again at this point.

wow.JPG

did you enchant to +15?

Posted

This -----ing horse again:

iP8SvQq.png

Posted

8 hours a day for 7 days, no Ancient weapon core drop at hasrah with a level 10 node. Another week for 6 hours a day and no sign of belt. 38 bids later i get a belt.

Posted

40 grade 3 reform stone fails trying to upgrade Blue grunil armor using  a skilled human worker with 24+ luck. <--gave up trying

14 worker promotion fails in a row. <--don't bother sending them off for promotions no more

failed to Pri Belt of Shultz at 25 failstacks, then failed again to Pri a belt of Shultz at 39 stacks. <--just doesn't make sense

Attempted and FAILED to DUO a Mark of Shadow on 40 stacks <--felt the burn due to buying rings off the market.

Have never won a bid on the market, and i have tried least 100x by now. Just able to buy the scraps players don't want or can not afford or happen to be afk/offline.

Still no world boss armor/weapon drops, just the pleb loot, nothing from daily/weekly Boss scrolls.

if it wasn't for the friends i made in this game, i doubt i would still be around honestly, but i tell ya, its getting real hard, extremely hard to persist with it while hearing of the luck my friends have when compared to my own, invested so much into this game, both time and money, am i cursed idk, sometimes i do wonder if my game files are corrupted, this unlucky stream of failures through many aspects of this game RNG-ness seems to screw me in every direction.

1 person likes this

Posted

8 Soiled Ogre Ring -> 8 Shattered Necklace :D

I've never seen a soiled ogre ring drop. >.<

Posted (edited)

This is my grand tally - I play "hardcore" and have as much time invested as a lot of the "top tier" players.  How they can get constant drops / multiple Liverto's and Kzarka's is impossible for me to comprehend...

Failed MoS (always at 25 or more stacks) PRI 11 times (22 rings not including the two I wear)

Failed Witch Earring 8 times (16 earrings)

73 stones for ultimate used - not one successful

89 ogres killed - not one spoiled ring

So far 20 hours at Hasrah and 35~ hours of ACTIVE grinding (I time it and do not count potion or bio breaks) and not ONE weapon core / guardian seal.

I have all 5 characters with 30 or more failstacks except for my main, after ALL my alts hit that amount of failstacks (over 150 worth) - I had to sacrifice his because I actually had to use them

I use one of those traffic clicker handheld devices for work and thought it would be a good tool to track Treant kills.  11,421 tree kills with no tree spirit drop, always 5 luck no less.

I have killed thousands of Rogues / Manes and only ever gotten one Belt of Shultz - whereas my guildies can get 5-6 per day.

I've done Kzarka about 23-25 times (somewhere in there) and gotten loot - no Kzarka (not that surprising but still)

I've done a combined over 100 probably world boss / guild boss and I only just got a Liverto from Mudster the other day.  Thank you RNGESUS!!!

Never actually succeeded a blue PRI on an MoS or Witches not even a single time.

Edited by Faeron

Posted (edited)

Craft 20 Shining tanning knife with worker when he had 25.80 luck

0 lucky weapons

Edited by Lemond

Posted (edited)

8 hours a day for 7 days, no Ancient weapon core drop at hasrah with a level 10 node. Another week for 6 hours a day and no sign of belt. 38 bids later i get a belt.

I've opened 99 mog bundles and no belt. At least you were able to get it on the market 😕

Edited by TheCounter

Posted (edited)

If you know anyone with good luck you know that luck stat on their character supersedes everything else in the game. Doesn't matter what CS items you have purchased, how much you level a life skill, how many fail stacks you have, the person with luck will always trump you. If you don't have good luck, FYI luck stat doesn't matter either, you might as well not play. There is no RNG in the game everything is based off your character luck at creation because RNG I would be more successful then I am.

I didn't even know until yesterday you can have more than 9 skills on a horse, I have breed 2 T7s. Found out that the said person with high luck always gets 13 skills not only that he does it on low level character with no training skill and out trains my character.

Same person gets the new shards 20+ a run, I have higher gathering and gathering gear I get 2 at most and I have more energy than him.

Fail stacks to me 50 is maybe a 10% chance to succeed.

Rare drops we won't even talk about.

I can go on but I have a guildie with good luck since launch and I know his luck will trump anything and everything else in the game that is suppose to determine your success rates.

Dont forget even stat gains are RNG... You can have lower income AND lower base stats than others easily... :D 

Edited by RoakOriginal

Posted

I have no RNG luck at all, need tons of upgrades, my worst so far were 101 Tier 3 Upgrade stones for the Helmet upgrade...

I stopped farming for anything since its simply useless for me since launch I have found a grand total of 1 Mos and thats it. I know people that get 2-3 a day.

However the one saving grace is, I am still always in the top 5 wealthy players since I craft alot which is non rng. So I can make a good amount of money because there are things in the game without rng fortunately. Otherwise I would have given up long ago.

The only thing that really annoys me is that there is never ever anything worthwhile on the AH to buy and if there is its sold in milliseconds. I have not seen any Ogre rings get into the ah for a week now.

Posted

Failed Duo glad belt 32 fail stacks

Failed PRI glad belt 33 fail stacks 

:)

Posted

Been playing since the start of this game. Have been trying for months fighting every boss between 80-100 times each. I have gotten livertos but never a best in slot boss loot. Tried to buy my boss gear off the market and RNG denies me there too (bidding system failed me as well as pre-orders). Event boxes with boss gear I was never lucky there either. I just (5 min ago) watched my guild-mate opened two event box "Lauren Family Gift Box" and got a Giath's Helment and a Muskan boots. Never seen such back to back luck before. I can't seem to get a break. 

I am hoping that what I am reading here about luck stats being applied to one's account/character at the moment of creation is not true because that would be the most horrendous system ever designed into a game as people like me would be wasting our time effort and money on system that has fated us to perpetual failure. It would be the worst thing believing it is random when it is not. 

I forgot to mention I got S knowledge on two of the major bosses Kutum and Nouver). Got S knowledge on Ogre. I have watched repeatedly as people with lower AP/DP than me (as well as higher) come in and get a Dandelion weapon or Kutum Box. Two days ago I watched a low level died 10+ times at Kutum and still got a Kutum Box. This person even died just before Kutum was kiled and they spawned at the node and walk to the loot on the ground and pick up a Box.  I have grown tired of hearing reports of other players who show up late at Boss raids only to tap the Boss a couple of times and still get best in slot boss loot. I have made 5 boss hunting classes and placed them at every boss and was 99% of the time first on the spot and still no success. 

Posted

HA HA HA HAAAAAA FEEBLE PEASANTS YOU HAVE NOTHING ON MY BAD RNG LUCK. 

Posted

Failed a 62 fs on a tri now at a 66, and I started in a 35 fs

Posted

Failed a 62 fs on a tri now at a 66, and I started in a 35 fs

dont dig up old posts plz. 

Posted

dont dig up old posts plz. 

why not, this is a funny thread

1 person likes this

Posted

8 Soiled Ogre Ring -> 8 Shattered Necklace :D

15 soiled Ogre Ring = 15 Shattered .... 

1 person likes this

Posted

yea lets -----ing go LOL

2017-05-03_459983102.JPG

3 people like this

Posted

Failed 6x in row  trying "DUO Bares Nacklace" with 32 fail stacks.  (Well i had then 38)

After this i never tried agin do entchant on accessories. 

btw today someone did DUO Ogre Ring with 25 failstacks. Sometimes i have the feeling this game ...

Made tri Layt with 47 was even first try... tilt enchant works every time for me. I cant really tell about bad rng so ill just prey for u guys..

Posted

Succeded TET grunil when building failstacks for TRI attempt

Posted

23 failed attempts on ultimate grunil gloves.

Failed PRI MOS 25 fail stacks

Failed TRI Bares 30 fail stacks.

Share with me your bad RNG stories so I can feel better about myself.

luls I just snipped a tri bares off market

Posted

Failed to PRI my ogre ring with 38 fs :(  .

Got a DUO bares with 5 fs....

Posted (edited)

8 characters total at 32 failstacks each, literally, from 23 to 32 (9 tries each) trying to get a dandelion from +14 to +15.  Officially tilted.

Edited by YajStylez

Posted

+47 fail stacks on my +14 Liverto   RIP all my moneys

Back in the days, when you could repair only one durability with fragments on a Liverto, I got up to 62 FS on mine, before it got to +15. Started from 23 FS. And in that process also blew up PRI Witches on a DUO-try at 53 FS.