• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Troll Siege Soldier knowledge even existing?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I am surely farming here over an hour now just for ONE FRIGGING knowledge to complete... does Troll Siege Soldier knowledge even exist? I am killing these mobs over and over, as few as there are around the Anti-Troll Fortification and no gains so far... it's the last piece of the entire troll knowledge chain.....................

nvm got it. 3 energy, well deserved, moving on

Posted

i got that knowledge so just go on killing them sooner or later you will get it

it happens that some knowledge is harder to get and other just get at 1 shot

Posted

I had no problem with these. Dragon protection tower, Troll barricade and Ancient troll tower however... I can't even find any of those. Anyone know where they are?

Posted

dragon tower is at ancient trolls, next to that unkillable superboss

troll barricades if memory serves are around mid of ancient and normal trolls, or alternatively at camp where nodemanager is

ancient troll towers I think were either around their respective area behind that boss, or alternatively at nodemanagers camp

also troll siege soldiers I believe were ones climbing at walls to troll fort

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks, I'll have another look

Posted

Ogre tooked me 2 kills and i got A+ 

Skeleton archer ... i killed over 200 till now , no knowledge .

Posted

I cannot find the Troll Barricade. Anyone have more details or a screenshot of it? it's the last knowledge for 3 energy.

Posted (edited)

I cannot find the Troll Barricade. Anyone have more details or a screenshot of it? it's the last knowledge for 3 energy.

Hit the camp where trolls catapult the castle. few Troll barricade in it. and few on top of the siege castle

Edited by OmahaBeach

Posted

I found them just west of the siege caste.

Posted

I know this is from forever ago, but I just finished Troll Barricade knowledge and it took me about 65 times destroying these stupid things, best place to go to get this knowledge is the Anti-troll Fortification the back side of the site has three barricades and across the dirt road behind is a small group of trolls set up with six more barricades, three in the front row to the east side right behind the "log fence" and the other three are on the west side of that camp in an L shape.

2017-05-01_180443160.JPG

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0